Chapter 13 - What

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - What

You fell off your bed again this morning. You stripped your clothes off and took a long shower since it was only 5. You put on your uniform clothes on and went downstairs. The maid set up a big breakfeast. The Kim's are back from their business trip. You bowed your head "Your back" you let out a smile. The Kim's smiled back "The Song's are back too" Mrs.Kim said. You nodded and sat down and ate breakfeast.

The Kim's were really nice since your parents were there old friends even before they became rich. When you were finished you put your plate in the sink and the water."I should be cleaning the dishes" the maid said smilling. "No let me!" you smiled back. "No let me my favor" the maid said again smilling back. "Just let her Yoomi!" you turned around and saw Kai rubbing his temples. "Can you shut up for once?" Kai said glaring at you.

You rolled your eyes and went outside to the limo. Kai tagged along and went inside too. The ride was quiet again. You leaned back into the leather seats and sighed, looking out the window. You guys arrived school. You went out first and ran inside the building. The bell ringed and you looked side to side for your class.

Hours later you panted and went into the lunch room. Your teachers wasnt there ALL of them so you had a subsitute that means TONS OF WORK. You got lunch and sat alone at a lunch table it was at the very back so nobody was there. You sighed and poked your lunch with your fork. In a distance you saw Sooyoung running over here. She sat down infront of you.

"Whats wrong with Kai? did you do something?"

"What?"

"Kai is ignoring me"

"Maybe he has a headache or something"

"When i left he laughed and talked to his friends"

"I dont know its your problem sorry i cant help you" you groaned and closed your eyes. Sooyoung playing with her hands "Does it mean something?". You shrugged and hesitatly ate. "Thanks Mimi" Sooyoung said and smiled. "Dont call me that" you smiled. Sooyoung stood up and walked away.

You rested your head on the lunch table. It was quiet nobody was here. You sighed and stabbed the fork in the meat and put it in your mouth. When you finished your lunch you relaxed and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter