Chapter 10 - Oh..Hello Luhan!

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - Oh..Hello Luhan!

*Note: Luhan is in this story now if you wanna know about him go to forward :)*

You woked up this morning by the smell of food. You also heard laughing downstairs. You took a quick shower and put on a simple outfit. You quickly put your hair in a bun and went downstairs.

Your outfit

When you were downstairs you saw Kai making fried rice. He sighed to himself "Done". The door bell suddenly ran and the exok members  ran inside of the house and was eating fried rice with Sooyoung. "Kai said yes!" Sooyoung yelled and ran up to you. You nodded happily. "Who made fried rice" you asked. "ME!" Kai yelled pointed to himself. "Wanna eat?" D.O said. You shook your head no.

Sehun recieved a message from his phone. He texted it back knowing you would come."Yoomi do you wanna follow me to my best friends house?" Sehun said. You nodded and followed him out the door.

"Who's this best friend i thought you were talking about Exok" You said laughing while walking with Sehun."Exok are my best friend but i have another best friend too he's not popular as us so you dont know him" Sehun said blushing a little. While you were walking with Sehun he stopped at a small cozy simple house.

Sehun ringed the doorbell. A cute handsome boy opened the door. By looking at him your eyes lit up and you blushed. "This is Luhan, Yoomi" Sehun said pointing at Luhan. You bowed your head "Hello". "Woah im not your master or anything" Luhan said laughing. You and Sehun laughed too. "But you are older than me" you said barely a whisper. "Your right" Luhan said.

Luhan went inside his house and brought a basket. "I wanted to go eat at the park do you want to come Yoomi?" Luhan said. You nodded fast smiling making you look stupid but cute. When you were at the park it was nice and quiet.

Luhan and Sehun fixed up the blanket together. When they were done Sehun was fixing the picnic foods and goodies. You were just sitting there on the bench you knew you shouldve had helped but didnt have the feeling to. You saw an ice cream cart you haven't ate ice cream for a long time until you saw a little kid with diabeates. You dont even know why you stopped eating because of that.

Luhan sat beside you. You haven't noticed you were just your lips watching that little girl eating the ice cream. Luhan saw what you were looking at "Do you want some?". You blinked and turned around. You your lips and nodded hesita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter