Chapter 17 - Lucky

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 - Lucky

The Exok members arrived to the beach before you guys. Luhan shook you and you groan. Luhan frowned and opened the door. Your head fell right on the car seat not feeling Luhan's soft shoulder you woke up. "We're here?" you yawned. Luhan helped you got out of the car because you were dizzy. "Yes!" Sehun yelled. You laughed and grabbed the bags out of the car. You all changed your clothes to swim suits too. Of course you didnt wear a bikini.

You, Luhan, and Sehun looked for the members and finally spot them in the shade. You all ran over there and put your stuff there. "Sehun i thought you said private?" Suho asked. Sehun looked around "Well certain people can come and also some people in there shade are workers here!" Sehun yelled.

"Sehun lets swim!" Luhan yelled Sehun nodded and jumped. They ran into the water the exok members did too except Kai you didnt go in either. You walked over to Kai "You swim?" you raised a brow. Kai nodded "I Just dont want to do it in this certain time". You pouted and looked down at the sand. You smirked and looked up and stared at Kai "Well..suit yourself". 

Kai wrinkled his brows. You smiled and grabbed a handfull of sand and throwed it on Kai's clothes. "Well you better wash that off.." you yelled running to the water.

Kai wiped off the sand furiously and laughed and smiled he glared at you in a distance. You were waving at him. Kai ran over to the water. Your smile went to an uh oh face. You ran farther in the water to D.O. "D.O! Kai is gonna kill me!" you yelled pointing at Kai who's almost close to the water. D.O laughed "What did you do?". You gulped "I throw sand at him". D.O laughed and you went under water when you saw Kai curiously wondering where you are.

You couldn't hold your breath to long so you plopped up the water and hid behind D.O. "Why do you have to be so short D.O!" you yelled that caught Kai's attention.

You saw Kai running over here and you yelped. Kai was infront of D.O and he flipped him to the water. "Hey! what did i do" D.O yelled laughing. "Blocking my way" Kai smirked. 

You gulped "Sorry" and tried to run away as fast as you can but you fell. Kai kicked the water and it splashed on you. You spit the salty water and glared at him. "Sorry" Kai said shrugging and smirking. You rolled your eyes. Kai grabbed your hand and helped you up. "Thanks idiot" you said brushing off the sand under water. 

Kai and talked to D.O and the other exok members and Luhan. You sighed and looked far and saw a booth. You smiled and ran out of the water and walked over there. "Hello" the lady said. You waved hi and looked inside the booth. "Hey you write song's?" you pointed at paper's that had song lyrics in it.

She nodded and smiled."Why would this booth called write your songs then?" she laughed. You laughed too "Can i write one?" you said smilling. The lady handed you piece of paper. "I'm suppose to help you with some idea's and help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter