Chapter 3 - School

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - School

You woke up. You squinted your eyes to see what time is it 10 pm. You got out of your bed sheets and went downstairs. It was dark and quiet you the lights and made a sandwich. You were dead hungry so you just made a grilled cheese sandwich. You quietly closed the toaster and went upstairs. By the time you were going to your room Kai opened the door.

"Why are you up late?"

"I was hungry"

"Whatever"

Kai went downstairs to get something to eat too. Your little nosy self went inside of his room. You saw pictures of him in the wall. You looked at his tv then his computer. On his tv it was a video game that was paused on the computer was facebook. He was talking to this girl i dont know who but he was talking to a girl. You wanted to see more put you heard him closing the refrigerator. You quickly went inside you room and closed your door. In 5 minutes you were done eating. Your eyes grew heavy and you went asleep.

Morning

You woke up. It was a beautiful morning you looked at the clock. Your eyes grew big and ran quickly to the bathroom. "6:30! i'm almost late" you thought out loud. You took a quick shower and went to your closet. "The uniform!"

you sighed you put it on quickly and went downstairs. The maid pointed at the eggs and the bread for you to eat. You ate it quickly and went into the limo with Kai and Yoojung.

"It was about time!" Yoojung said hesitatly. You stook your tounge out at her and rolled your eyes."Remember Yoomi come out of the limo 2 minutes after me so the girls wont see you" Kai said."Okay" you sighed. First you and Kai i had to go to school then Yoojung. When you and Kai made it to the school like he said come out of the limo 2 minutes after him. Kai went out of the limo and went to the gate. Woah alot of girls you thought. When the 2 minutes were up you got out of the limo and went to the gate. You sighed and went inside. People gave you weird looks in the hallways.You even heard people whisper "So she's the new girl here". Thinking in your head Duhh its another first day of high school. 

You walked into the lunch room you stood in line to get your lunch. You were the first in line because people were disgusted by you but you dont really know why. You looked for a empty table and sat there. A pretty girl came over to you. She was so pretty i hope she's not one of those popular snobby girls you thought.

"Hi im Song Sooyoung!"

"Hi im Ahn Yoomi"

"Cute name!"

"So can you tell me about yourself?"

"I'm the most popular girl in school"

"Oh okay."

"Wanna be besties!"

"Don't you already have one"

"No they're all afraid of me i dont know why"

You nodded your head that means you accept her friendship with you. As much as you hate popular girls she's actually nice. Still you think she's lying but you wanted to make a friend so there she is Sooyoung. Those rich people in this school have straight A's and you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter