Chapter 11 - a$$ hole Kai

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - a$$ hole

The sun rays are burning through your eyes. You squinted your eyes for a clearer view. You woke up uncomfortable today. You looked around and finally noticed you were on the floor. When did i get down here? you thought. You shrugged and went into the bathroom. You took a long shower after that you brushed your teeth. You spit out the water and slipped on your fluffy slippers. You went downstairs and saw Kai standing there on the stairs. Kai looked up and moved away.

"Mans first" Kai scoffed, smirking. You rolled your eyes and countinued walking downstairs. You went to the kitchen and clasped your hands together. You your lips and went to the refridgerator. What to make what to make. You tapped your chin with your finger then ended just eating kimchi fried rice.

You stuffed the rice in your mouth then your phone vibrated. You stopped chewing and got your phone out of your pocket. 

"Talking to Luhan lately?"

You looked up and then typed back to Sehun.

"Nah.. i'll visit him today i guess"

"Okkkk"

You went back to chewing when you were done eating you cleaned the dishes. You wiped your hands with the towel and sat down on the couch. You sighed "I might visit oppa today.." you thought out loud looking up to the ceiling. "Who's oppa" you heard a voice behind you. You turned around and saw Kai the idiot. "Nosey much?" you replied raising your brow. Kai shrugged "Just wanted to know who's the oppa so calm down". You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"This Oppa is my best friend"

"..Sooyoung?"

"She's a girl you a$$ hole"

"I know that because our date is today so why would you even visit"

"Ugh. Idiot"

"Is it one of the exok members?"

"No"

"Who?"

"I have to go now"

You walked to the door and put on your flip flops on. Today you look rachet. You walked down a few blocks and stopped at Luhan's house. You sighed and knocked on the door. "ITS OPEN!" Luhan yelled. You walked in and slipped off your shoes. You went to the kitchen and saw him at a small table. You walked in and took a seat. You saw alot of plates of food inside you were kind of hungry just by looking at it.

"..Hanjeongsik?". Luhan nodded. You poked your inner cheek with your tounge and looked at the food. "Ready for school tommorrow?" Luhan said trying to break the silence. You nodded still looking at the food. You your lips. "Want to eat?". You looked up and saw Luhan with a dazzling smile holding chopsticks in front of you. You grabbed the chopsticks and ate with him. "I'm perfect i know" Luhan said. "It doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter