Chapter 6 - School Break

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - School Break

You woke up this morning on a cozy comfortable bed. Your sight was still blurry so you had to squint your eyes. When it was cleared you realized that  this wasn't your room. It was Kai's. You checked if you were wearing your clothes..just in case. You ran downstairs and saw Kai eating pancakes. When he noticed you were there he raised a brow at you and shook his head. You bit your lip and lightly stomped your foot.

"Hello? Gai?"

"My name is not Gai"

"Ok. Jongin"

"Did you even take a shower yet?"

"No."

The idiot won this battle. You hesitatly went upstairs to your room and take a shower. After you were done you picked out an outfit. You looked at the mirror and the clock and gasped. 10:30 am? isnt today friday. You quickly walked downstairs and saw Kai at the living room watching tv.

The oufit

"Is today friday?"

"Yes"

"Why didnt you go to school"

"Cause today is "school break" as known as "spring break"

"Oh.."

You went into to the kitchen and put some water in the pot. You looked for some ramen and put it in a bowl. You waited until the pot roared. When it roared you put it in the bowl of ramen and waited for 2-3 minutes. When the 2-3 minutes was up you quickly slurped the noodle. The taste of it is just too good. You made loud noises of slurpping that made Kai annoyed.

"Yah!"

That was unexpected. You didnt know what was happening so again you started slurpping loudly. The noises you were making kinda made Kai hungry but even angrier. Kai to the table you were eating in and slammed it. Making the chopsticks jump and the bowl but luckly the bowl didnt spill. You looked up to Kai and saw his idiot face.

"Yah! what was that for im eating!"

"You didnt stop when i told you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter