Chapter 2

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

Sungmin was walking around in the library while trying to find books to help him with a history project. Donghae had told him about one certain book that probably could help him.

 


As Sungmin was walking closer to the history section which was at the very back of the library, he started hearing some weird sounds. The sound came from behind a shelf, and Sungmin decided to peek in pure curiosity.

 

 

 

When he slowly peeked around the corner he saw Kyuhyun, pressed up against the wall with a guy stuck on his lips. Sungmin blushed at the sight and immediately left the library.

 

 

The sudden sight of Kyuhyun wildly making out with a guy put Sungmin in shock. He had never seen two guys kissing before. And he thought he would never see it either.

 

 

 

After half an hour he finally managed to man up and he walked back to the library. To his relief, the boy was gone but Kyuhyun was still there. He was sitting at a table while reading a book, an it seemed like he hasn't noticed Sungmin. Sungmin kept quiet and he started looking around for the book Donghae had mentioned.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked up and saw Sungmin in front of him, although the older didn't even look at him. Kyuhyun put down his book and his eyes started following Sungmins every movement.

 

 

A smirk formed on his lips when his eyes started admiring Sungmin's while body. The man in front of him had an hour glass shaped body, but he was still somehow a little chubby. And then his eyes trailed down to Sungmin's .

 

 

Sungmin who had felt Kyuhyun's eyes on him through the whole time had finally had enough. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, but can I help you?" Sungmin turned around placed his hands on his hips. 

 

 

 

"What? I'm just enjoying the view." The younger bit his lower lip and leaned back in his chair. 

 

 

 

"If that's supposed to be some cheesy pick up line, then stop."

 

 

 

"And what makes you think I'm trying something like that?"

 

 

 

"I saw you looking at me during lunch and the classes today. And yesterday. And the day before that."

 

 

 

"That means you looked at me too. Are you already taking interest in me? After only a few days? Man we're like made for each other." Kyuhyun smirked and Sungmin shook his head. 

 

 

 

"Not a chance. Just go after someone else, will you?" Sungmin turned his back to the younger and continued to search for his book. 

 

 

 

"I see you're not really like I thought you were."

 

 

 

"Really now? Then what did you think?"

 

 

 

"It's not important." Kyuhyun said and Sungmin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Once again he turned around and started searching for the book. He found it, but it was too high up for Sungmin to reach. He pouted and once again tried to reach for it when suddenly someone took it down for him.

 

 

He turned around and saw Kyuhyun smiling, while holding the book in front of him. Sungmin was just about to take it, when Kyuhyun pulled his hand away. 

 

 

 

"What are you waiting for? Take it." Kyuhyun held up the book again and Sungmin tried to take it, but once again Kyuhyun pulled it away. 

 

 

 

"I said take it."

 

 

 

"Will you stop?! I'm in a hurry! I need to get home!" Sungmin finally burst out while pouting. 

 

 

 

*Oh God, so cute!* Kyuhyun swallowed and while he was in his own world, Sungmin grabbed the book and started walking away. 

 

 

 

"Y-yah! Hey you can't just leave like that!" Kyuhyun yelled and grabbed Sungmin's wrist. 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Sungmin snapped at Kyuhyun and tried to jerk his wrist away. 

 

 

 

"Do you… Do you want to go and get an ice-cream or something?" Kyuhyun asked. He was determinate to win Heechul's challenge. 

 

 

 

"I'm not interested."

 

 

 

"Oh come on! Why are you rude?" 

 

 

 

"Because I want nothing to do with you! You're just a stupid player!" Sungmin roared and suddenly he thought of an idea.

 

 

 

''I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play here, but leave me alone.'' He said and tried to push Kyuhyun into a challenge.

 

 

 

''What? Can't a guy enjoy games?'' Bingo.

 

 

 

''So you want to play a game then?'' 

 

 

 

''I would.''

 

 

 

''Then let's play one.''

 

 

 

''Alright! So should we take the toilets or the storage room?'' Sungmin scoffed at Kyuhyun's words. Who was the younger taking him for?

 

 

 

''I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about a much more interesting game.''

 

 

 

''Oh really? Then let's hear it.'' Sungmin smirked and put the book on the floor while he started walking closer to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

''Since you're a player this game would be easy for you. It's not so hard. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each others friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. And the person who falls in love first, loses.''
Sungmin said and he was standing only a centimeter away from Kyuhyun. The younger looked down on the other man and raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

''Isn't that what couples do?''

 

 

 

''That's the whole point of the game.''

 

 

 

''No. Freaking. Way.''

 

 

 

''So you're scared to play? Are you scared that you will lose?''

 

 

 

''I'm not scared of losing! I just don't know how to get rid of you when you fall in love with me.'' Kyuhyun said and Sungmin rolled his eyes at the other's confidence. He really thought he was going to win so easily.

 

 

 

''Okay I'm in.'' Kyuhyun finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.

 

 

 

''Good. But however, we need a time limit.''

 

 

 

''A time limit?''

 

 

 

''Yes. Something like that the game needs to be over before the summer vacation.''

 

 

 

''Why don't we take 2 months after the summer vacation?''

 

 

 

''But it's that's in October. It's March now. That means we have seven months left.''
(A/N: I have no idea how Summer vacations works in Korea, but in Sweden we have summer break from mid of June to the end of August. So I'm going to follow what I have.)

 

 

 

''Yes and seven months should be enough. So, how will I know when you have lost?''

 

 

 

''Oh trust me, I won't be the one losing this. But we should notice when one of us has lost. So, let's shake hands just to seal the deal.'' Sungmin said and held out his hand. Kyuhyun grabbed it and they shook hands.

 

 

 

''So when do we start? Should we start tomorrow?'' 

 

 

 

''Sure. Are we really going to do this?''

 

 

 

''You're the one who suggested it. Are you dropping out after only one minute?''

 

 

 

''No! I just wanted to make sure. And remember, even though this is just a game it means no other than us. Neither one of us can make out with anyone else, or see anyone else. Only you and me.''

 

 

 

''I know. Be prepared to loose, and heartbroken.''

 

 

 

''Like that will ever happen. See you tomorrow.'' Sungmin grabbed the book from the floor and left the library. On his way out Kyuhyun hadn't forgotten to check his out once again before laughing to himself.

 

 

 

*This is going to be interesting.* Kyuhyun thought to himself and started packing his stuff so he could also go home.

 

 

divider.jpg

 

 

''What?! He said that?!'' Heechul yelled so loud through the phone that Kyuhyun had to take it away from his ear.

 

 

 

''Yah, you don't have to shout! I'm not deaf yet you know. And yes, he did say that. Those are the rules for the game. At fist I tried to approach him like I always to do people. Tease a little bit and stuff like that. But he didn't even react to anything.'' Kyuhyun finished of and he could hear Heechul clapping his hands on the other side of the line.

 

 

 

''Congratulations. Maybe you will be able to get to the bunny after all.''

 

 

 

''Yeah but that's only if he falls in love with me.''

 

 

 

''Well since it's you I don't doubt that you can suceed. But at the same time I think he can win too.''

 

 

 

''What? Hyung I thought you were on my side in this.''

 

 

 

''I am, but it's like I said before. You Cho Kyuhyun, have a weakness for the cute ones. And that little bunny is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.''

 

 

 

''Whatever. I'm still going to win this. Hyung I need to go, I'm gonna take a shower.''

 

 

 

''Yeah you do that, you smelled horrible today. Good luck getting those fleas away.'' Heechul quickly hung up before Kyuhyun had a chance to yell at him.

 

 

 

''Aish! Why does he have to do that all the time?!'' Kyuhyun roared and threw his phone on the bed before heading towards the bathroom. Before stepping inside he took a look at himself in the mirror.

 

 

 

''You can do this Kyuhyun. You can win this. Fighting!'' He yelled to himself and jumped into the shower.

 


 

Hello~ 
I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments and the support~ <3