Chaper 21

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

A/N:Guys I'm so sorry for the slow update lately. I'm just to busy with school since we have so many national tests. I really need to focus on them if I don't want to spend my birthday in summer school so I hope you understand. >.<
 
Happy reading ^^
 

 

 
*Good bye Seoul. Good bye Hae.* Eunhyuk thought and showed his ticket.
 
 
 
All the guys boarded the plane and 20 minutes later it took of. Because he was exhausted from crying all night Eunhyuk fell asleep the second the plane left the ground. He was sitting at the very back of the plane with Kyuhyun and Sungmin in front of him. The two looked at him with sad eyes before turning forward.
 
 
 
''Poor Eunhyuk. We can't leave him like this. We have to do something.'' Sungmin mumbled while leaning on to Kyuhyun's shoulder. The younger hummed in response before he pulled Sungmin in for a hug so he had something to cuddle while he tried to sleep.
 
 
 
''We will figure something out, but we should leave him for the moment. Sleep now Min.'' Kyuhyun said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep at once. Sungmin sighed and closed his eyes as well. Soon enough they were in dreamland together and waited for their flight to land.
 
 
divider.jpg
 
 
 
''Guys, wake up. We're here.'' Yesung's smooth voice brought Kyuhyun to reality.
 
 
 
With lazy eyes Kyuhyun scanned the plane, only to find it empty.  The only ones left was himself, Yesung and Sungmin, who was  still sleeping in his embrace.
 
 
 
 
''Kyu wake him up before the stewardess comes over here and yells at you. She's been glaring at you a few times.''
 
 
 
 
''Okay Hyung.'' Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes while Yesung went out. He looked down at the sleeping Sungmin and chuckled when he saw how the older was clinging on to his shirt. 
 
 
 
 
''Min, wake up... Sungmin.'' Kyuhyun gently shook the sleeping man awake. Sungmin started stirring in his sleep and clinged on to Kyuhyun's shirt even tighter. ''Min.'' Kyuhyun called out again. This time Sungmin let out a small yawn that made tears form in his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and let go of Kyuhyun so he could sit up.
 
 
 
 
''Are we there yet?'' Sungmin mumbled, but it was still loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.
 
 
 
 
''Yes we are. Come on, we need to go now.'' Kyuhyun started gathering his things and felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up and saw a stewardess, probably the one Yesung talked about, glaring at Kyuhyun in disgust when she saw the arm he had wrapped around Sungmin's waist.
 
 
 
 
*, what are you looking at?* Kyuhyun thought while returning the glare. 
 
 
 
 
Then he got an idea. Sungmin was still dazed after the small nap he had and looked around for his stuff. Kyuhyun took the chance and cupped Sungmin's cheek to make them face each other. He closed the gap between their faces and smashed his lips right onto Sungmin's.
 
 
 
 
He moved his lips as if he was going to eat Sungmin up, and smirked into the kiss when he heard the stewardess gasp. The rebel pulled away from the kiss and gave the M-shaped lips one last peck before he stood up so they could leave. Sungmin quickly grabbed his bag and lazily followed after Kyuhyun. He hadn't minded the kiss because he was still half asleep and hadn't even registered that it had happened.
 
 
 
 
They left the plane and met up with all the guys. Heechul showed the way out from the airport where they had to catch two cabs to the house since they were so many. When everyone was divided up and inside the cab they drove off. 
 
 
 
 
Jeju island was perfect. The air was warm and the sun was shining. People were everywhere outside and the beaches were crowded. The cabs drove past a big meadow, filled with purple flower, and Sungmin had never seen anything more beautiful.
 
 
 
 
The cabs stopped so everyone could get out when they arrived, and they thought they were about to die. The cabs had stopped at a white house, not too big but not to small and it had a small garden. Heechul paid for the cabs and went to open the front door. He twisted the lock, but he didn't open it. Instead he held on to the doorknob and grinned at the boys.
 
 
 
''Go and choose a room. You can pick anyone you want, except for the one with a light blue door. That's mine and Hangeng's room. When you are done then you can come down to the kitchen so we can set a few rules. Welcome to hell es.'' Heechul said and opened the door.
 
 
 
The first one to run inside was Kyuhyun. Before everyone else had even a chance to react he was already upstairs, trying to find the very best room.
 
 
 
''Bastard...'' Sungmin mumbled because he realized he had to carry both his and Kyuhyun's stuff into the house.
 
 
 
Or on the other hand, Kyuhyun could take care of his stuff by himself. By the time Sungmin had taken all of his bags and went inside the house everyone were running around upstairs like crazy people. He could hear doors slam and then Kyuhyun who yelled ''This is mine and Sungmin's room! Get out Ryeowook!''
 
 
 
''Stop screaming at him you brat! Come on Wookie, I found a good room for us downstairs.'' Yesung said and led the smaller man down to a room.
 
 
 
''Min come with me! We have the best room out of everyone!'' Kyuhyun came running downstairs and grabbed Sungmin's hand. Then they ran back up again to their newly claimed room, and Sungmin was speechless.
 
 
 
Their room had a huge kind sized bed with a couch, their own bathroom and a balcony. Thanks to the balcony they had a great view over the sea, much to Sungmin's amazement.
 
 
 
''This is so cool!'' Sungmin exclaimed and ran out to the balcony. He could see it all so clear from his view.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled at Sungmin's cuteness and also went out. He placed his arms on each side of Sungmin's body on the railings and rested his head on the older's head. Time to start the teasing again.
 

 
''This is the perfect place for our honey moon. I mean a sea view and this whole house... I think this would be the perfect place to raise our children.'' Kyuhyun chuckled while he ran his fingers over the ring Sungmin wore. The smaller boy let out a small laugh and nodded in agreement.
 
 
 
''Yes it would. How many do you want?''
 
 
 
''10.''
 
 
 
''Then you can give birth to them I'm not going to pop out 10 kids.''
 
 
 
''But you're the wife.''
 
 
 
''Exactly. I will be too busy taking care of the house and you when you get home from work. Plus I need my alone time with friends.''
 
 
 
''Why do you always want to be with them instead of me? I'm your husband.''
 
 
 
''Soon to be ex-husband because I left your bags outside. Hurry up and get out before someone steals them.''
 
 
 
''Ha-ha you're not funny. As if you would leave my things outside.''
 
 
 
''Don't believe me? Go out and see for yourself.''
 
 
 
''...Sungmin I have all my valuables in there! You are the worst wife ever!'' Kyuhyun yelled before running outside. 
 
 
 
*Serves you right* Sungmin thought and went downstairs to get his stuff.
 
 
 
It took half an hour for the guys to settle down before Heechul called them all to the kitchen. All the guys sat down around the table while Heechul held a pen and paper in his hands.
 
 
 
''So about all the rooms. If I have gotten this right Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Hangeng and I will sleep upstairs. Ryeowook and Yesung will sleep downstairs while Eunhyuk gets the cabin all to himself. Eunhyuk are you really fine being alone outside in that cabin?'' 
 
 
 
''Yeah... I kind of need to be alone right now.''
 
 
 
''Okay then. I will give you an extra key so you can come inside whenever you want. This is your house too from now on. There aren't really any rules except for don't destroy anything in this house or else you won't see Seoul ever again. There is a supermarket a few blocks away from here and as some of you have seen the beach is right behind this house. I thought that we all could put our stuff in our rooms and then I'll give you a tour around the town.''
 
 
 
divider.jpg
 
 
 
The whole day was spent getting a tour from Heechul. And the diva was right. Everything was close to the house so they didn't have to worry about going far. Of course there were some places that were further away than others, but you could easily take the buss to those places.
 
 
 
Sungmin was surprised at how many things there were to do on the island. There were museums, mini golf and a lot more fun stuff. The aegyo king couldn't wait to try them all out, but that had to wait for tomorrow.
 
 
The day had already went by and the guys had to go to the supermarket if they wanted dinner and breakfast. After a lot of disagreements and fights it was Ryeowook and Hangeng who decided what they should buy. After all, Heechul had assigned them to take care of all the cooking. 
 
 
While he was at it he forbid Kyuhyun to even set his foot in the kitchen, much to the youngers un amusement.
 

 
''Why don't you ever trust me with anything?! I could cook if you just gave me the chance!''

 
 
''Because you almost set the house on fire last time you tried to cook!''
 
 

''That was one time!''
 
 
 
''And you proved that you're an idiot! Seriously, who puts water in boiling oil?!''
 

 
''I didn't know, okay?!''
 
 
''Idiot...'' Heechul muttered as he hit Kyuhyun on the forehead.
 
 
The guys went back to the house with their groceries and some snacks they wanted. Ryeowook and Hangeng started with the dinner while everyone else got busy with something else. Heechul followed Eunhyuk out to the cabin to show the monkey looking boy where everything was. The cabin wasn't that big, but it was similar to Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room. A big bed, a desk, wardrobe, TV and a bathroom.
 
 
Yesung who wanted to be near Ryeowook stayed in the kitchen to help the younger as much as he could. He helped set the table and cleaned some vegetables.
 
 

Meanwhile Sungmin was in his and Kyuhyun's room. It was going to feel weird sharing a room with the rebel. Yes, Kyuhyun had slept in his room before, in his bed. But that had only been a few times. Now they were going to spend every waking hour together, plus night time.
 
 
 
The mere thought of that Kyuhyun would sleep beside him in this very bed in a few hours made his heart skip a beat. And the ring that was stuck around his finger didn't help at all.
 

 
''What have I gotten myself into?'' Sungmin whined and buried his face into the pillow. ''I need air.'' He sat up and quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. 
 
 
He grabbed a towel and almost ran out from his room, only to crash with the person he wanted to get away from.
 
 
 
''Where are you going?'' Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow when he saw that Sungmin had changed.
 
 
 
''I'm going out.''
 
 
 
''Where?''

 
 
''To the beach.'' 
 
 
''The beach?'' Kyuhyun's eyes lit up in joy. ''Wait for me, I want to go too!''
 

 
''But I was thinking of going alone.''
 

 
''You don't want me with you?'' Kyuhyun asked with puppy eyes. Sadness could be seen in the youngers eyes, and Sungmin immediately felt guilty. He wanted to get away from Kyuhyun but if he was going to get that look he couldn't stand to say no.
 

 
''N-no I just... Fine get your stuff before I leave.''
 

 
''Okay!'' Kyuhyun yelled and grabbed his own towel. ''Let's go!'' He said and dragged Sungmin downstairs. Without saying anything to the other guys the two left the house. 
 

 
''When did you learn aegyo?'' Sungmin asked when he thought about those eyes he had received.
 
 
 
''When I met you. Why? Was I good at it?''
 

 
''Pfft no. You're still ugly.''
 
 
 
''Same to you wifey.'' Kyuhyun chuckled and grabbed Sungmin's hand. The comment earned him a small playful hit on the chest.
 
 
 
They arrived to the beach only to find it empty. No wonder since it was already sunset but still. Kyuhyun thought that it was going to be at least a few other people here. They placed their towels on the sand and sat down. Sungmin leaned against Kyuhyun and watched as the sun disappeared inch by inch.
 

 
Suddenly he felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up and saw Kyuhyun staring right at him.
 

 
''What?'' The aegyo king asked.
 

 
''Nothing. I was just thinking.'' *About how good you look* Kyuhyun thought the last part.
 

 
''So... what do you want to do tomorrow?'' Kyuhyun asked just to break the silence. While Sungmin thought of what to answer Kyuhyun placed an arm around Sungmin's waist and rested his head on top of his.
 

 
''I don't know. Maybe play mini golf?''
 

 
''Sounds like a plan.'' The sun set completely and now there were only the stars to light up the sky.
 

 
Heechul could be heard screaming from the house that the dinner was done. Sungmin got ready to leave and was about to stand up when Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist. The aegyo king raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked at his wrist.
 

 
''What is it? Is something wrong?''
 

 
''N-no I just... Nothing.'' Kyuhyun said and let go.
 
 
''What's wrong with you? You're acting so weird today. Maybe I should take you to the hospital to see a doctor.''
 
 
''Only if you are my nurse baby. If you know what I mean.'' Kyuhyun said and threw a small wink. Sungmin's eyes widened in horror and he immediately ran away.
 
 

''No! Heechul help me!'' he ran away until he couldn't be seen anymore.
 

 
With a small chuckle Kyuhyun turned back to look out over the sea. The smile he had been wearing disappeared and was replaced by a sigh.
 
 
 
''Something is wrong with me. I think... I'm loosing.'' Kyuhyun mumble and laid down on his towel.