Chapter 26

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

The next time Sungmin woke up it was around lunch time. He was still sleeping with his head on Kyuhyun's chest while the younger was still holding him. 
 
 
*I have to pee.* Sungmin thought and carefully tangled himself out of Kyuhyun's grip. 
 
 
It wasn't easy, but he did it. His feet landed on the cold floor and he tried to stand up. But a sharp pain spread in his whole body which made him fall down on the floor with a small scream. Kyuhyun woke up from the noise and was shocked to see Sungmin on the floor crumbled up in a ball. 
 
 
"Oh god Min are you okay?!" In a matter of seconds Kyuhyun was on the floor as well and tried to see if Sungmin was hurt. 
 
 
"I-it hurts…" 
 
 
"What hurts? Your bottom?" Sungmin only nodded in response and almost panicked when he saw the sad look on Kyuhyun's face. 
 
 
"I hurt you. Didn't I?" 
 
 
"N-no you didn't!" 
 
 
"Yes I did. I mean... Look at this." Kyuhyun carefully lifted Sungmin's left leg and that's when the older saw it. His inner thigh and the front of Kyuhyun's had stains of blood on them. 
 
 
"Min I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Sungmin was pulled into a warm hug. He started blushing. Something about the hug felt so comforting, so warm that he couldn't help it when his heart started beating faster. 
 
 
"You didn't hurt me. Kyu don't think like that. Lets take a bath, okay?" Kyuhyun hummed in response and carefully carried Sungmin to the bathroom. 
 
 
He placed the older boy on the toilet seat while he poured up warm water and bubbles into the tub. When he was done they both got inside with Sungmin resting his back on Kyuhyun's chest. 
 
 
Sungmin played with the bubbled by smearing them on Kyuhyun's face and making a bubble beard while Kyuhyun ran his fingers through Sungmin's hair. 
This was a perfect moment. Kyuhyun knew that if he didn't take this chance now he might never get to say this to Sungmin. 
 
 
''Sungmin.'' He called out. Sungmin rested his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder and looked up at him with an innocent smile.
 
 
''Yes?'' Kyuhyun was stunned. He couldn't say anything. Every time he looked Sungmin in the eyes he forgot what he was about to say or do. Like now. He wanted to spill it all out.
 
 
That he liked Sungmin, that he finally felt that what they were doing was just stupid. But he couldn't. Because he was scared. What if Sungmin would laugh at him? What if he would think he was acting like a child? What if Sungmin didn't want him the same way Kyuhyun wanted Sungmin? He didn't dare to take that chance.
 
 
''You have pretty eyes.'' Was all that slipped out from his mouth. Sungmin just raised an eyebrow and looked himself in the mirror.
 
 
''I have? Well thank you, you too. You look like a cute puppy.'' Sungmin coed as he pinched Kyuhyun's left cheek like a grandmother. Feeling unhappy about the action Kyuhyun turned his head to the side and pinched Sungmin's side, causing for some of the water in the bathtub to fall down to the floor.
 
 
''Great. If I fall down and break my foot it's all your fault Cho and I will never speak to you again.''
 
 
''Oh please, you love me.'' Kyuhyun turned Sungmin so his whole body was facing him and planted kisses all over Sungmin's neck up to his lips. After that they made love for another two rounds. Nobody in the house got any sleep that morning because of all the screaming and sound of the bed hitting the wall.
 
 
 
divider.jpg
 
 
Kyuhyun smiled when he looked down at the sleeping Sungmin. The older really looked like a baby when he slept. And he was exhausted. Because they had such an energy demanding morning Kyuhyun thought he should make them something to eat.
 
 
Before he headed down stairs he quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt on himself and Sungmin then on Sungmin. j
Just in case someone would come in. When Kyuhyun came downstairs and went into the kitchen he was met by a glaring Heechul and Ryeowook. They were both giving him th evil eye.
 
 
"What?" Kyuhyun shrugged as if he didn't know what was going on, but he did. 
 
 
He quickly prepared to get scolded for ruining Sungmin's innocence and what not, but he was taken by surprise when Heechul screamed "Did you have to be so rough with him?! I could hear you into my room! I went down to the cellar when I thought you were done but I heard you all the was down there! Do you see these panda eyes?! Do you?! If I get wrinkles and Hangeng leaves me it's your fault!" The diva yelled and pointed at the younger. 
 
 
"I hate you!" Heechul cried out and stormed off with Ryeowook following him behind. Although before he could walk away he placed a hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder and whispered to him.
 
 
"Take care of my Hyung. He wouldn't have let you done that to him if he didn't trust you." And just like that Ryeowook was gone. 
 
 
"Stop making it sound like I him!" Kyuhyun yelled back and looked for something he could cook. Although most things were gone, probably thanks to Yesung who could eat like a freaking cow, Kyuhyun still managed to find some eggs, bread, milk and ingredients for pancakes.
 
 
Trying his best to balance everything on the tray when he walked up again, Kyuhyun could hear voices coming from his room. He carefully peeked inside and saw Donghae kneeling on the floor beside Sungmin while brushing some hair from his face. 
 
 
"Did it hurt?"
 
 
"A little." Sungmin mumbled with half closed eyes. Poor boy was exhausted from the mornings activities. 
 
 
"Wow. A few months ago you hated him and now you took his junk up your . Who would have thought?"
 
 
"Watch your language young man." Sungmin laughed. "But you're right. If someone would have told me this three months ago I wouldn't have believed it."
 
 
"Well it did happen. Was he gentle?" 
 
 
"Yeah, he was. This morning he was worried he had hurt me but the pain is a part of it. It disappeared faster than I thought."
 
 
"So what does this mean for you two? Is the game still on or what?" Before Sungmin had a chance to answer Kyuhyun decided to interrupt them by walking into the room. Both boys in the room looked towards his direction, and Donghae's jaw almost fell down to the ground when he saw the tray. 
 
 
"He made you breakfast?! Min you lucky bastard! Since when did you become so nice?"
 
 
"I'm always nice. Now can you please leave so we can eat?"
 
 
"Of course. But don't have any more y time or else you might rip his apart."
 
 
"Lee Donghae!" Sungmin yelled in horror. Donghae just have his Hyung a silly grin and stuck out his tongue before running out from the room. 
 
 
"And that's what happens when you spend too much time with Heechul, welcome to my world." Kyuhyun closed the door with his foot and put the tray down on the bed. Sungmin eyed the food with a smile and turned to Kyuhyun. 
 
 
"I-I didn't know what to make for breakfast so I just cooked whatever I could find. Sorry if it doesn't look good." 
 
 
"It looks great. Thank you." Oh god, that smile. Kyuhyun couldn't help himself but to plant another kiss on Sungmin's lips before helping him cut the waffles. 
 
 
"How is it?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly when Sungmin took the first bite. Sungmin only made a thumbs up before attacking the rest of the breakfast. 
 
 
When he was finally done Kyuhyun could only stare at the tray in sadness. While Sungmin had thrown himself over the food Kyuhyun himself had only gotten a sandwich. But he figured that Sungmin had lost a lot more energy than he had so it was okay. 
 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
"No you're not."
 
 
"No I'm not." Sungmin laughed and put the tray on the nightstand beside him. Then he crawled over to Kyuhyun to put his head on his chest again and hug him. 
 
 
"But it was delicious. I didn't know you could cook."
 
 
"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." And then it hit then. 
 
 
Kyuhyun and Sungmin really didn't know a lot about each other, other than some of their past relationships and families. 
 
 
"Favorite color?" Sungmin was the first one to ask."
 
 
"Blue." 
 
 
"I thought so. Well you already know mine is pink so... Favorite food?"
 
 
"You."
 
 
"This isn't the time for jokes!"
 
 
"I'm not joking. You are so delicious I could eat you up." Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows, while Sungmin only rolled his eyes. 
 
 
He let go of Kyuhyun and turned his back to him. The secure warm arm that had held on to him all night was now again wrapped around his waist while warm breath met his neck.
 
 
"Nooo I was just kidding. Min? Min? Minnie? Minminnie? Sungminnie?" 
 
 
"What?" 
 
 
"I was just kidding." 
 
 
"No, you weren't."
 
 
"No I wasn't." Sungmin turned around and saw Kyuhyun with his stupid grin plastered on his face. ing brat.
 
 
''No! No no no no no! Not my baby! Lee Hyukjae you are dead freaking meat!'' Heechul could be heard screaming from downstairs before the sound of a vase breaking and a loud thud ecoed through the house. And then Eunhyuk's (girly) scream.
 
 
''Yesung if you so much as even look at Ryeowook I will chop your balls off!''
 
 
''What is he going on about?'' Kyuhyun asked confuse.
 
 
''Donghae is limping, so Heechul probably thinks Eunhyuk did something to him.''
 
 
''Did he?''
 
 
''No. Donghae was just clumsy enough to fall down yesterday and landing on his .'' Sungmin explained when Eunhyuk's screams turned down, only to be followed with Donghae screaming for his boyfriend to wake up.
 
 
''I think we traumatized Heechul.''
 
 
''Probably. But I regret nothing.''
 
 
''Me neither.'' Sungmin smiled before pulling Kyuhyun in for a quick peck.
 


 
divider.jpg
 
 
 
''Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun Kyuhyun Kyuhyun look!'' Sungmin jumped onto the bed with his laptop. Kyuhyun pused the movie he was watching on his own laptop and looked at Sungmin.
 
 
''What is it?''
 
 
''Heechul and I had a little talk and I realized I'm bored as hell.''
 
 
''Why? There are plenty of things to do here.''
 
 
''Yeah right. That's why we haven't gotten out from this room except for when we need to eat. You have only been staring at that screen non stop for three days.''
 
 
''That's not true. I stare at you when you sleep.''
 
 
''Okay, you sound like a e, and that doesn't count. But Heechul told me about some cabins you can rent up in the mountains.''
 
 
''In the mountains? You want to rent a cabin up in the mountains?''
 
 
''It's not just mountains. There is a little town there, they have a hot spring and some other things. Can we please go?''
 
 
''Is there any Wi-fi there?''
 
 
''I don't know, but probably not since it's up high. But please? I want to spend some alone time with you without having the guys disturbing us all the time.''
 
 
''You want to spend time with me?''
 
 
''Yes, that's why I asked Heechul to help me find a homepage where we can book a cabin. So are you in or do I have to go up there by myself?'' 
 
 
Leaving the house would mean Kyuhyun could get away with the older and finally be alone with him. It would also give him a chance to maybe save up some curage so he could tell Sungmin how he felt.
 
 
He didn't even have to think before he said; ''We're leaving the house in two hours. Just pack all your stuff so we can get away from these idiots we have to live with.''
 
 
''I heard that!'' Hangeng called from his room. Kyuhyun just shrugged it off and took out his suit case.
 
 
In two hours everything was done. The cabin was booked and everything packed. Kyuhyun and Sungmin quickly said good bye to the guys before getting into the car. When they were out of the little town and on their way up to the mountains Sungmin couldn't stop staring at Kyuhyun.
 
 
''Like what you see?'' Obviously Kyuhyun had sensed it.
 
 
''Yes I do. You look good while driving.''
 
 
''I know.'' Sungmin laughed at Kyuhyun's confidence and looked out through the window. He could see the ocean from the hill they were currently driving on. Somehow, he couldn't help but feel that something was going to happen during this little trip. It made him feel uneasy, because he didn't know if it would be something good or bad.
 
 
*Stop thinking so much!* He yelled at himself.
 
 
He decided that maybe some sleep could help, so he closed his eyes and leaned backwards. If it was just a dream or it actually happened he didn't know, but just before he fell asleep he thought he heard Kyuhyun whisper something like ''ove you...'
Then he drifted of to dreamland.