Chapter 12

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

Kyuhyun was in a deep sleep on his bed. The sun was rising and a few strays of sunlight shined through his curtains. The rebel
groaned in annoyance because he didn't want to wake up.

 

''Kyunnie. Kyunnie wake up.'' A soft voice called him, but Kyuhyun refused to open his eyes. He wanted to sleep.

 

Suddenly he felt a soft warm hand against his cheek. Kyuhyun finally decided to open his eyes and saw Sungmin. The older was sitting down on the floor, right beside the bed.

 

''Sungmin? What are you doing here? How did you get in?''

 

''Your mom opened for me.'' Sungmin smiled and bit his lower lip. The older looked down on his hands and slowly his face turned sad.

 

''Min, are you okay?''

 

''Y-yeah I'm fine. But... there's something I need to tell you.''

 

''What is it?''

 

''It's embarrassing. Promise not to laugh?''

 

''It depends on if I think it's ridiculous or not.'' The evil maknae smirked, earning him a slap on the chest.

 

''Kyu I'm serious!''

 

''Ouch! Fine, I won't laugh! Now tell me.'' Kyuhyun gave in when he saw Sungmin pout. 

 

''K-Kyu... I think I'm starting to like you.'' Sungmin confessed. Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock and he shot up from the bed.
A small shade of pink spread on Sungmin's cheeks while he looked away.

 

''M-Min are you serious?!'' Kyuhyun yelled on the top of his lungs. What. The. . Was happening?!

 

''I'm serious! I really think I'm starting to like you.'' Sungmin said and sat next to Kyuhyun on the bed. '

 

'Let me prove it Kyu.'' Sungmin almost whispered and started leaning in closer to Kyuhyun's face. The rebel could feel how his face
was becoming hotter and hotter, how his heart started beating faster and how he had to hold his breath so he wouldn't scream.

 

''I love you.'' Was the last word that could be heard before Kyuhyun's lips crashed against Sungmin's and...

 

 

*Riiiiiing! Riiiiiiing!*

 

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and sat up when he heard the sound of his alarm clock eco through his room. He could feel how sweat was running down his forehead and he had to catch his breath because of the lack of oxygen. The whole world was spinning and Kyuhyun had to pinch his arm to make sure he was awake. He let out sound of pain when he felt his nails dig into the skin.

 

Holy crap... He did not have a dream of Sungmin! 

 

''Aish Kyuhyun!'' Mrs Cho yelled and stormed into Kyuhyun's room to turn of his alarm clock.  ''Why do you need to have such
high volume on? You woke me up.'' Mrs Cho's nose cringed up when she felt an awful smell. She looked around in the room and
shook her head when she saw how messy it was.

 

''Alright, you get up and shower now while I make you some breakfast. And for gods sake clean up in here, it looks like a war zone.'' 

 

"Sure…" Kyuhyun nodded his head as his mom left the room. When Kyuhyun was alone again he let himself fall back on his back with his eyes glued up into the ceiling. Half an hour passed with Kyuhyun only lying still on his bed, not moving an inch. When he finally started getting his senses back together he couldn't do anything but to run his fingers through his brown hair with a sigh.

 

"What is happening to me?"

 

 

 

divider.jpg

 

 

 

The students were lazily walking to school. It was early in the morning and there were still big puddles outside from the heavy rain the day before. Sungmin was walking from the bus together with Donghae while the two were talking as loud as two old ladies who had almost lost their hearing. 

 

Kyuhyun was walking a few meters behind them with music in his ears and hands down in his pocket. If he wanted to he could walk up to Sungmin, but he didn't want to. His was still dizzy from his dream. Never in his 18 years of life had he ever had such a dream before, and it somehow made him scared.

 

He didn't have any romantic feelings for Sungmin, he was sure of it. So why in the world did he dream something like that?

 

''Kyunnie!'' A loud voice dragged Kyuhyun out from his thoughts, and before he knew it Heechul had an arm tightly wrapped around his neck.

 

''Why don't you ever answer when I call you? Even Hangeng yelled for you.'' Heechul started nagging. Hangeng appeared from Heechul's side and greeted Kyuhyun with a smile since he knew the rebel couldn't stand loud noises in the morning.

 

''Hey Sungmin is right in front of us, why don't you go to him?'' Heechul asked as he pointed forward.

 

''I'm not in the mood.''

 

''Why? Did something happen between you? Huh, huh?'' Heechul wiggled his eyebrows while nudging the brunettes side. A low groan could be heard before Kyuhyun finally lost his temper.

 

''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' He roared at his friend and stormed away. Kyuhyun pushed away all the students that came in his way, including Sungmin and Donghae. The sudden hit made Donghae loose his balance, and before he had any time to react he fell forward and face palmed right down on the ground. 
Sungmin's eyes widened in shock and he immediately bent down to help his friend.

 

''D-Donghae! Donghae are you okay?!'' Donghae slowly lifted his head from the ground and started rubbing the places that hurt.

 

''Ah... Yeah Hyung. I'm f-'' The younger stopped halfway through his sentence when he looked at his hand and saw the one thing he couldn't handle. Blood. In pure shock Donghae's lips curved into a smile and he started laughing. Then out of nowhere
his face started becoming paler and paler, until he closed his eyes from the sudden dizziness and fainted in Sungmin's arms.

 

''Donghae? Donghae wake up! Yah Cho Kyuhyun get back here!'' Sungmin started yelling, but the rebel was long gone. ''Idiot.'' Sungmin mumbled before carrying his friend towards the nurses office with some help from Hangeng.

 

 

 

divider.jpg

 

 

 

''How many fingers am I holding up?'' The school nurse asked and held up three fingers in front of Donghae who had just woken up. The brunette narrowed his eyes and tried to get his eyes to focus on the hand.

 

''Uhm... Three.'' 

 

''Good. Well it seems like you don't have a concussion, but you better keep the ice on your nose for awhile longer. I'll be right back, I'm going to go and see if I can get you a new shirt.''

 

''Thank you.'' Donghae smiled at the nurse as she left the room. Besides the boy on the bed, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Heechul were also in the room. Eunhyuk was on his way, however unaware of the reason to why Donghae had gotten there in the first place. If he had found out that it was because of Kyuhyun then the younger would already be on his way to the morgue in a body bag.

 

''I can't believe he did this to you without apologizing. Heechul Hyung, do you know what happened to him?'' Sungmin turned his head to the diva who only shrugged his shoulders.

 

''I don't know. He just yelled and ran away.''

 

''That idiot. I'm gonna kill him when I find him!'' Sungmin stood up from his chair and went to look for Kyuhyun. After a few minutes Ryeowook excused himself since he had to get to his class, only leaving Heechul behind. And that's when Eunhyuk stormed inside.

 

''Where is he?!'' The blonde yelled as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes widened when he saw Donghae lying on the bed with blood on his face, hands and shirt while he was holding an ice pack against his nose. ''Hae! W-what the... What happened to you?'' 

 

''I... I tripped on the sidewalk and landed on my face.'' Donghae said with a small smile. Heechul raised and eyebrow at the sudden lie and watched how Eunhyuk sighed in relief before pulling his boyfriend in for a hug.

 

''Thank god, I thought somebody hit you. Hae when are you going to stop being so clumpsy?''

 

''He didn't fall. Kyuhyun pushed him.'' Heechul butted in. Eunhyuk froze on his place and his eyes shifted between the other two.

 

''What? He pushed you?''

 

''I-I don't think it wasn't on purpose.''
 

''Neither do I but he didn't even bother to help you. I saw him, he knew you fell but he ignored it.'' Eunhyuk slowly nodded his head at what Heechul had just told him before anger rose up inside him. 

 

''That's it! I'm fed up with his attitude already!'' Eunhyuk yelled and stormed of towards the door.

 

''H-Hyukkie calm down! I'm sure it was a mistake!''

 

''No Hae, it wasn't! He saw you fall but he just walked away! I'm sick and tired of his attitude, he thinks he can treat people like ! And he hurt you! The person who messes with you is ing dead.'' Eunhyuk said before leaving the nurses office. The brunette looked over at the diva with worried eyes.

 

''Hyung what did you do that for?''

 

''Donghae Eunhyuk's right. Kyuhyun can't keep up with his attitude, he needs to understand that one day he can lose everything just because of it. I love him as if he were my own little brother but he needs to be taught a lesson.'' Donghae sighed and leaned back on the bed. His nose was hurting like hell and he started wondering if it was broken. 

 

 

*Don't do anything stupid Hyukjae*

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Sungmin stormed into the classroom. He had already missed two classes because he had been with Donghae the whole morning, but he didn't care. His friend was more important to him and he wasn't planning on ignoring whoever hurt him.
When he arrived into the classroom he noticed that the teacher wasn't there, which probably meant the lesson wouldn't start until a few more minutes.

 

The aegyo king scanned the classroom, eye narrowing when he saw a certain someone sitting at the very back while playing with his phone. Kyuhyun was acting as if nothing had happened and that made Sungmin wasn't to scream at him in anger. But not here. The classroom was the worst place for any sort of drama.

 

Instead he marched all the way to the back before grabbing the rebels hand. Kyuhyun had no time to react when he was suddenly pulled out from his own world and the next thing he knew, he was standing in one of the empty music rooms  with an angry... No, let me rephrase that: Furious Sungmin in front of him.

 

''What the hell is wrong with you?!'' The smaller man suddenly started shouting, making Kyuhyun take a few steps back. Kyuhyun's eyes scanned Sungmin's whole face, before his eyes landed on the M-shaped lips in front of him. The ones he had dreamed of.
The memory made Kyuhyun's ears become red, and he mentally prayed to god the other didn't see.

 

''Don't just stand there like an idiot, answer me!''

 

''Aish what are you so worked up about?!''

 

''About you pusing Donghae! He could have broken his nose! Or if he had landed with his face just a little bit on the side he could have hurt his head! You're lucky he only got a nosebleed!''

 

''Then why are you yelling at me?! If it was just a nosebleed then it can't have been that bad.''

 

''You don't get it, do you?''

 

''No I-''

 

''Cho Kyuhyun!'' A voice yelled from the doors. The two men looked over there and saw Eunhyuk, with fire in his eyes. The monkey boy didn't hesitate one second about walking up to the younger and push him up against a wall.

 

''You ing bastard!'' Eunhyuk yelled as he grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar. Eunhyuk was a little shorter and smaller than Kyuhyun, but when it came to Donghae he didn't care.

 

''Are you of your mind?! Don't you know he could have been hurt?!''

 

''If you're going to lecture me then it! Sungmin has already held his little speech!''

 

''Aren't you even sorry for hurting him?''

 

''No I'm not! He's not even my friend so why should I care?''

 

''Because he's my boyfriend!''

 

''You're pathetic Hyung! You're acting as if you're in love with him!''

 

''I am!''

 

''No you're not! You think you are just because he makes you feel protected and happy! You want to be in love just because your parents aren't here to give you that feeling!'' Kyuhyun yelled, making Eunhyuk loose his grip on the collar when he heard about his parents.

 

''But guess what, soon he's going to move to Japan and then you will be here all by yourself! And what are you going to do then?! Come to me like a little and cry over him just like last time?! Get over it! Everyone is going to leave you in the end so it's much better if you snap back to reality and realize that!'' Kyuhyun shouted and pushed Eunhyuk away from him.

 

Silence spread around the room, together with a sharp atmosphere. Eunhyuk was staring at his friend dumbfounded, not believing Kyuhyun had just pushed all the weakest buttons he had. Sungmin was standing on the side with eyes shifting between the two guys in front of him, while Kyuhyun finally started realizing what he had just done.

 

''H-hyung I-''

 

''Save it. I don't want to hear another word from you.'' Eunhyuk snapped and turned around to leave. Kyuhyun who started feeling guilty tried to grab his Hyung by the shoulder, but only to get a punch right in the face that sent him down to the floor.

 

''Don't call me Hyung anymore. It's a word between friends. From now on you are on your own. Don't come near me, and if you as much as glance at Donghae I won't hesitate one second to hurt you.'' Eunhyuk said coldly and left the room.

 

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do, except for staring at Eunhyuk's back as he left the room. Sungmin didn't say anything. All he did was to shake his head at the evil maknae before walking away.

 

''Min wait...''

 

''You really went too far Kyu.'' Was all the aegyo king said before he left the room. All that was left in the room was Kyuhyun who was still sitting down on the floor while holding his cheek. Damn... Eunhyuk was small but he was strong. 

 

''What's wrong with me?'' Kyuhyun asked himself before standing up to head back to class.

 

 

 

divider.jpg

 

 

Donghae was nervously staring at the clock on his phone. Half an hour had already went past, but there was no sign of Eunhyuk. He was still inside the nurses office, only now he was completely alone. It didn't make him feel good.
Donghae hated being alone. Especially now in this room. All the white walls, the empty room with only a few beds and a desk. It gave him the creeps.

 

''Hae?'' A familiar voice came from the door. The brunette turned his head to the side and saw Eunhyuk coming inside, with tears in his eyes.

 

''Hyukkie?''

 

''Hae please...'' Eunhyuk almost whispered as he went to hug his boyfriend. The monkey boy buried his face into the crook of Donghae's neck and let one single tear fall. He felt how Donghae hugged him back and ran his fingers through his short blonde hair.

 

''What's wrong Hyukkie?''

 

''It's Kyu... I hate him. For a few minutes I actually managed to forget the whole you moving to Japan thing. But he just...''

 

''Schh, it's okay you don't have to talk.'' Eunhyuk continued to cry without making much noise. Only a few sobs every now and then. Donghae could feel his heart slightly burst because he was scared of what might have happened between Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. If it made Eunhyuk cry then it had to be pretty bad.

 

''Hyuk don't think about the Japan thing. Siwon still hasn't said anything to my parents, and if I can convince him not to say anything then we're alright.''

 

''You need to talk with him soon. I-I can't have you leave me again. You are the only thing that matters to me.''

 

''Same goes for me. I'll talk with Siwon tonight, okay?'' Eunhyuk replied with nodding his head and he could feel how Donghae placed a small kiss on his forehead.

 

''I'm not going anywhere.''

 

 

***

 

 

The school day soon ended, and Kyuhyun thanked God for that. Through the whole day everyone had kept on ignoring him, even Heechul. Through all the classes Sungmin had been sitting with Heechul at another table since Donghae left earlier because of his nose. Even at lunch time he had been forced to sit alone.

 

He tried getting Sungmin's attention with his lame pick-up lines, but the older didn't show any interest what so ever. What made the situation worse was that Kyuhyun was so stubborn that he stopped trying in the end. Plus that right at this moment he was following Sungmin like a crazy stalker to the bus.

 

Sungmin was walking with loud music in his ears, which made him oblivious to his surroundings. Kyuhyun really wanted to walk straight up to the aegyo king and talk to him, but something inside him told him no. That's why he decided to keep this small distance.
When they arrived at the bus stop Sungmin decided to sit down while he waited.
Kyuhyun hurriedly hid behind a woman who was standing with a stroller, making her raise an eyebrow at what the strange boy was doing.

 

Soon a bus came to the stop and Kyuhyun mentally pouted when he saw Sungmin getting on it. For one second the rebel actually thought about the idea of also jumping on the bus and try to talk to Sungmin, but he stopped himself. 
The bus soon started driving away, and with a heavy sigh Kyuhyun came out from his hiding place.

 

''I really am a moron.'' He sighed and looked to his side. The woman was still staring at him with a judging gaze.

 

''What, can't I also be sad about how stupid I can be?'' He snapped and was about to walk away when he looked at the cute baby in the stroller. 

 

Wait a minute...

 

''I know it! I have it!'' Kyuhyun suddenly started screaming, which scared the baby. It started crying as loud as it could. The mother groaned to herself and mumbled something with ''...just got quiet...''. She grabbed a hold of the baby and tried to calm it down while throwing daggers at Kyuhyun, but he didn't care. He had just had the best idea in his whole life. This was sure going to make Sungmin loosen up a little.