Chapter 19: Rebellion

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

Dear diary, I hate him. 

I hate everything about him. I hate how rude he is. I hate how erted he is. I hate that he's a game addict.

I hate how handsome he is. I hate how he always uses his stupid, idiotic pick-up lines on me. I hate how smart he is. I hate how good he is at singing.
I hate how he calls me his wife and I hate how I like it.

I hate how he always flips his hair, how he smiles, eats and just charms everyone I know and make them like him. I hate how he is becoming a part of my life.
I hate how similar he is to Kangin.

They both are good at singing, they're both handsome and there are more things that I don't have the strength to write down. I'm not falling for Kyuhyun, I'm not. (At least I don't think so) It's just that every time he kisses me, hugs me and touches me I see Kangin. 

I thought I was finally over that stupid raccoon face. But It seems like I'm not. And Kyuhyun is becoming dangerously intimate with me. Okay I admit it, that kiss on my bed was my fault. I made the first move, I initiated it. But I can't stop myself.

I never realized how much I miss having someone by my side. At first I thought I suggested this game to Kyuhyun just to teach him a lesson that he can't have everything in this world, and certainly not everyone. But I'm starting to think I suggested this game for my self. Just as an excuse so someone could fill in the spot Kangin left. And Kyuhyun does it perfectly.

I thought about calling off this game just in case he would start falling for me. But then he will think I lost and never let it go. So that is NOT an option. 

And this ring he gave me... Somehow I freak out whenever I see it. It's starting to feel like we're a real life couple.

Aish I don't know what to do anymore. But whatever happens I'm not going to lose this! I know I can win this, only a few more months to go! I can do it! Fighting!

/ Sungmin

 

divider.jpg

 

''Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun you have to wake up now!'' Mrs Cho yelled as she burst into Kyuhyun's room and looked for his school uniform. The black haired boy started moving around because of all the noise his mother was making.


 

''Kyuhyun you need to get up now!'' Mrs Cho yelled once again. She found the school uniform under Kyuhyun's bed and threw it on him while throwing away his cover.


 

''Mom no it's cold!''


 

''Kyuhyun you have your finals in 40 minutes!'' Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the statement and checked his phone. His mom was right.


 

''!'' He went up and ran to the bathroom to put on his clothes. ''Mom check when the bus goes for me!''


 

''You won't make it in time with the bus! Just hurry up and I'll drive you! You have 10 minutes!''

 

''Mom where is my moisturizers?!''

 

''What are you, a girl?! Leave it we have to go now!'' Mrs Cho yelled in panic as she looked for her car keys. When both mother and son were done they locked the apartment and rushed down to the car.


 

Kyuhyun held on to the door for his dear life while his mom was driving like a mad woman. She was driving a lot faster than it was allowed, she honked at other cars who came in her way and she almost hit a dog. At least they made it in time before Kyuhyun's finals were going to start.


 

''Thanks for the ride mom. I'll see you later.'' Kyuhyun ran out from the car before Mrs Cho had any chance of saying good bye. With a small sigh she smiled as she watched her son disappear around a corner.

 

''You're already growing up...'' Mrs Cho mumbled to herself. With a twist of the key the engine started and Mrs Cho got ready to drive home again when the car door suddenly opened. Kyuhyun quickly stuck in his head and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

 

''I love you mom.'' He smiled before rushing inside.

 

Kyuhyun rushed as fast as he could down the corridor and finally reached his classroom. To his luck the tests hadn't started yet, but everyone were preparing to start. The rebel quickly found his way to the back of the classroom and sat down on usual seat beside Sungmin. Only now all the students had to separate their tables from each other so no one could cheat. 


 

The teacher handed out the test papers to everyone and told them to start. English. Great, the one subject Kyuhyun was worthless at.

 

While Kyuhyun was trying to think of ways to kill himself Sungmin was answering almost every question with ease. Told you to lay of the Star craft Cho.

 

When those two horrible hours had passed Kyuhyun was only done with half of it while Sungmin was done a long time ago. Kyuhyun sat down on the floor outside the classroom while sulking. Sungmin sat down beside him and tried to comfort the younger when Heechul also came out.


 

''I guess he did bad.'' Heechul said and sat down across from the KyuMin couple.


 

''Yes he did. I tried to get him to study but he only focused on other things.''


 

''I'm not surprised. That brain of his is only good for math.''


 

''Shut up Hyung.'' Kyuhyun mumbled while burying his face into his hands. 


 

''By the way, where is Donghae?'' Sungmin asked when he noticed Donghae had never showed up to the test.

 


The aegyo king took up his phone and dialed his friends number. The signals went through to the other line but was cut of because of the voice mail. But being the stubborn kid Sungmin was he didn't give up. He kept calling and calling, only to be stopped in the end when the line always got cut of after only one signal.


 

''What the- I think he's turned off his phone.'' Both Heechul and Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at the statement. Donghae loved talking on the phone and he always had it with him because he was always listening to music. Why would he turn it off?


 

''He's probably sick or something.'' Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. ''Can we get out of here now please? Im hungry.''


 

''Oh stop whining. I warned you about this but you chose your stupid game. Stupid GameKyu.'' Sungmin mumbled and helped the rebel get up from the floor. The three boys didn't think more about Donghae's random disappearance and went to get some lunch.

 

But what no one knew was that Donghae had been inside one of the stalls inside the Mens' bathroom the whole morning. He had just been sitting there while looking at the box in his hands where Jessica's supposed 'engagement' ring was. Right now he had two choices. Eunhyuk or Jessica. Both choices were going to get consequences, whether he like it or not.


 

The choice was obvious. He could only do what was the right thing to do. The brunette went out from the bathroom and started looking for a certain blonde. After walking to the other side of the school he finally found who he was looking for.


 

''Jessica!'' Donghae called out as he stepped inside the classroom.

 


The blonde girl was currently painting one of her nails that had been ruined after she ran a hand through her hair before the nail polish had dried properly. Her friends were sitting around her and they were all gossiping about a new teacher who had started this very day.


 

''Jessica I need to speak with you right now. It's important.'' 


 

''Okay.'' Jessica smiled sweetly and excused herself from her friends. The two teenagers walked out from the classroom and made sure the door was closed so the students inside wouldn't hear them.


 

''What's up Hae?'' Jessica smiled at first. But that smile disappeared as fast as it came when she looked at Donghae's cheek and saw a bruise, courtesy of Mrs Lee.


 

''Oh my god Hae what happened to you?''


 

''It's nothing.'' He answered coldly and turned his face away when Jessica tried to touch it. ''That is not nothing Lee Donghae. That is a bad bruise. It's blue and yellow.''


 

''Yes I know that. My mom did it.'' Jessica's eyes widened and her hand flew up to cover . 


 

''W-what? Why?''

 

''Because I tried to explain to her that I'm gay. But she wouldn't take it. And now I'm supposed to give you this.'' Donghae said as he handed Jessica the small box. The blonde girl didn't have to open it to know what it was. It was so obvious even a five year old could have guessed it.

 

Jessica immediately hid the small box in the blazer of her jacket and dragged Donghae up to the rooftop where no one could disturb this important conversation. After looking around and made sure they were alone they sat down against a wall. Donghae explained every detail of what had happened the day before, and how he was going to solve it. Jessica nodded her head in understanding.


 

''So that is how you're going to fix this? You know they are going to hate you, right?''


 

''I know that. But what other choice do I have? I can't live like this anymore and frankly, I don't want to. I'm tired of sneaking around.''


 

''I understand that. Just make sure no one dies of a heart attack, okay?'' Jessica tried to lighten the dull mood with a small joke. It helped a little since Donghae let out a small laugh. ''I know this won't be easy for you but I will always stand by your side. I'm your bro, remember?''


 

''I remember. Thank you so much Jessica. Thank you.'' The two friends shared a hug.

 


Donghae looked out over the city in front of him and sighed. In one hour his life would be change forever. People were going to hate him for this, and many were going to look at him with hate and disgust in their eyes when he walked past them. But it didn't matter. This was the right thing to do.

 

divider.jpg

 

''Kyu change the song.''


 

''What do you want to listen to?'' The rebel asked and looked through the other songs he had on his phone.


 

''B.A.P Rain sound. I like that song.'' Sungmin smiled when Kyuhyun did as he was told. 

 


Soon enough Bang Yongguk started rapping his part of the song and Sungmin's smile grew wider. Class hadn't started yet since the teacher was late. So the KyuMin couple decided to listen to some music just to kill time.
They were sharing Sungmin's pink earphones while the said boy was resting his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun rested his own head on top of Sungmin's and totally ignored the blabbing Heechul and Eunhyuk in front of them.


 

''I'm telling you that I want to sleep in the cabin with Donghae.''


 

''And I'm telling you no. I am not letting you damage that kid for life. And don't you have to go before your class starts?''


 

''Don't change the subject I have already told you twice that my teacher is sick. Now I want the cabin.''


 

''No! God if you're that then go watch your , but I am not letting you ruin Donghae's innocence forever!'' Heechul shot back at the blonde in front of him, 100% aware of the fact that everyone in the class were watching them.
But now wasn't the time to care about that. He had to protect his beloved son from the erted monkey in front of him, who was planning on doing who knows what with Donghae.


 

''I won't do those kinds of things to him.''


 

''Yes you will.'' Kyuhyun jumped in to make the fight even more heated than it already was.


 

''Shut up you bastard. Heechul I won't do anything to Hae, I promise.''


 

''Fine, it's decided then.'' The diva sighed.


 

''Thank you Hyung. I swear Donghae won't-''


 

''Don't even go there Rafiki, Donghae rooms with me.''


 

''What?!'' Eunhyuk yelled. He was just about to continue his arguments on why he should room with Donghae when the door opened. The boy who had been the topic was standing there with an emotionless expression while scanning the classroom.


 

''Hae there you are! Will you tell Heechul Hyung that we-'' Eunhyuk couldn't continue what he was going to say. Donghae went up towards him and grabbed him by the arm before dragging the blonde boy out of the classroom.


 

''H-Hae? Hae where are we going?''


 

''Somewhere. Don't worry about it.'' Donghae said with an assuring smile. The brunette dragged his boyfriend out of the school and quickly stopped to grab his hand instead, and then they continued the walk.


 

''Hae what's that on your cheek?'' Eunhyuk crooked his eyebrows when he saw the bruise.


 

''I will explain it all later. Just come with me.'' 


 

After walking for 10 minutes the two lovers arrived at a small cafe. But they didn't enter. Instead they went around the corner. It was a little abandoned because no one was around and there were no cars either. Now Eunhyuk was confused.


 

''Hae what are we doing here? And for gods sake will you tell me what's happened with your cheek?''


 

''I don't have time to explain. But Eunhyuk you have to know I love you with all my heart. And I never want to let you go again like I did a year ago.'' Donghae said and started tearing up. Eunhyuk was quiet and his heart was racing like crazy, scared of what would be said next.


 

''But I can't do this anymore. I can't hide you from my parents and I can't continue sneaking around with Jessica. It's becoming too much. I have to choose between you and Jessica.''


 

''H-Hae you're scaring me. What are you-''


 

''No please don't talk. Just kiss me.''


 

''Okay tell me what is going on here.''


 

''Not before you kiss me. Please.'' Donghae asked with his puppy eyes.

 

Without being sure of what was happening Eunhyuk swallowed nervously before pushing Donghae towards the wall and leaned in. Their lips met and a small tear fell down from Donghae's cheek. Eunhyuk was just about to pull away to ask what was wrong, but Donghae didn't let him.

 


The brunette held on to his boyfriends neck and made sure they didn't break it. ''I have to choose...'' Donghae cut the kiss to speak for a second and then pulled Eunhyuk in for another one.

 

''...between you and Jessica...'' This time Donghae lightly bit the others plump lower lip, making him let out a small moan. Eunhyuk quickly lost control of himself and pressed his body up against the smaller boy and caressed the small bruise on Donghae's cheek.

 

''I just don't get it.'' Mrs Lee, Donghae's mom said into her phone as she walked down the street.

 


''Why can't Mrs Shim have us over at her house this weekend? I mean Mrs Jung had it last week, the week before that it was Mrs Jo and now she's trying to make up a bunch of excuses.'' She continued to nag before turning around a corner.


 

''I mean what is so ha-'' Mrs Lee immediately stopped speaking. Her face went pale, and her limbs became like jelly. In front of her was her son, kissing the life out of a blonde. And that blonde wasn't Jessica. It was a boy.


 

Mrs Lee's jaw almost dropped down to the ground and she slowly started backing away. When all senses came back to the horrified woman she backed away faster and ran away.

 

Donghae opened his eyes and smiled into the kiss when he knew his mom had seen them. He pulled away from the kiss and watched in amusement as Eunhyuk had trouble breathing and slowly opened his dazed eyes. 

 

''And?'' Eunhyuk asked nervously, scared of hearing the answer.


 

''Of course it's you, stupid. I love you. Why should I choose anyone else?'' Donghae smiled. But then all of a sudden tears rolled down his cheeks and he clinged on to Eunhyuk's shirt.


 

''Sch... Why are you crying?''

 

''Because my mom just saw us. She's going to kill me now. But I can't let them control me anymore. H-Hyuk what am I going to do now?''


 

''You are going to move in with me. Just leave them.''


 

''Can I really? Do you think Hyori would let me?''


 

''Of course she would, she loves you.''

 

''Thank god. Because I brought all my stuff to school and it's all locked up in the teachers office.''


 

''You little devil... You planned this, didn't you?''


 

''Of course I did. I'm done letting them control me.''


 

''I'm glad about that. I love you Hae.'' Eunhyuk said as he pulled Donghae in for another kiss.

 

divider.jpg

 

''Attention, attention please!'' Heechul said as he stood up and looked at the other 7 boys in his kitchen. Yesung was eager to start eating his pizza but Heechul wouldn't allow him. Not until his speech was over.


 

''We did it guys! The finals are over and so is this semester soon. Donghae you little badass, I'm proud of you going against your parents like that. You did what was right and I hope Eunhyuk won't molest you. If he does then call me and I will kill him. In two weeks we will be on Jeju island and stay there for the whole summer. No adults, no supervision, just us. This is going to be our best summer ever, I know it. Cheers for us!''


 

''Cheers!'' The rest of the guys raised their glasses and drank their sodas. Two weeks left. Two weeks left until they would be free for three months.


 

''Ryeowook, Hangeng, this pizza is delicious!'' Sungmin cried out in joy and continued to eat the pizza.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his fake boyfriend in disgust and snatched a piece when he wasn't looking. Sungmin started complaining about what a fat Kyuhyun was and demanded to switch seats with Yesung. Yesung refused and continued to shower Ryeowook in compliments about how delicious the pizza was. Ryeowook slightly blushed and thanked the older boy.

 

Heechul looked at all the boys and smiled. Let the freaking party being.