Chapter 6

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he looked at Sungmin who was sitting beside him. Almost the whole day had passed and not one single word had escaped Sungmin's mouth. During their date at the bowling hall the older almost hadn't shut up for even one minute, and now he was acting as if he was mute.

 

When someone had been talking to him he had either let out a small smile or just nod in response. It was after the encounter with Kangin at the store when Sungmin had gotten like this. When they had returned with Hangeng's jam the Chinese had immediately taken it away to apply the most important ingredient.

 

The guys had been spread out a little everywhere in the house and Sungmin had immediately walked up to Ryeowook who had been in the middle of a small conversation with Yesung. Sungmin had immediately taken the younger with him outside to talk and judging by his voice, Kyuhyun could have sworn he thought Sungmin was about to cry. 

 

"That was all for today class. Remember to hand in the essay to me before the end of the week." The teacher dismissed the class when the bell rang and everyone stood up at once. They all bid goodbye to the teacher before practically running out of the classroom. It was only Monday but everyone were already exhausted. 

 

"Hyung, are we taking the buss home together?" Donghae puppy eyed Sungmin when they walked out of the classroom. Before Sungmin had a chance to respond Kyuhyun pushed the little fish away while throwing his arm around the smaller's shoulders. 

 

"Sorry fishface, but we're going to the mall. And you're not invited."

 

"Hey, he's my Hyung!"

 

"And he's my playmate. Why don't you find Eunhyuk so you also have someone to play with. But don't push him too far though, or else he will really prove to you that he don't use underwear."

 

"I already know that." The words flowed out of his mouth, before realizing what he just said. He quickly covered his mouth and looked over at the duo, who both were looking at him with an 'O' shaped mouth.
"N-no what I mean is- I-I just… Goodbye!" He yelled and ran away. 

 

"Oh my ing… Oh gross! Eww! Too many unnecessary pictures in my head!" Kyuhyun cringed at the sudden possible scenarios in his head about how Donghae could possibly know. 

 

"I'm not your playmate." Sungmin mumbled before walking away from Kyuhyun. At first the younger was too taken back from the sudden snap, but when he came back to his senses he chased after Sungmin with a not-so-happy look on his face. 

 

"What did you say? Sungmin I'm talking to you."

 

"I said, I'm not your playmate. I'm not your toy."

 

"I never said you were my toy."

 

"No but you called me playmate. It's basically the same thing." Sungmin stormed out from the school still with Kyuhyun following him since the younger didn't know what he had done wrong. Or what the older was upset about. 

 

"Now just hang on a minute. I didn't mean you as my toy. But we're playing a game, remember? We're not in a real relationship."

 

"I know that it's just that I…"

 

"You're what?" Kyuhyun kept pushing on, wanting an answer. 

 

"It's nothing. I just have a lot on my mind right now. I'm sorry for snapping at you." Sungmin sighed while rubbing his forehead.

 

Kyuhyun quickly forgave him and after a few minutes they decided to go to the mall. When they arrived they went to buy a milkshake each while walking around in different stores without saying much. Only a casual 'yes' 'no' or 'that looks nice' was exchanged. 

 

In the end Sungmin's mom called him and wanted him home. After Sungmin had went home Kyuhyun also went back to his apartment. The moment he stepped inside he was met by loud screaming from the living room. His parents were fighting again. 

 

"I told you to leave before Kyuhyun gets home! You are not allowed to see him!"

 

"I don't want to see him! I bet that bastard child isn't even mine!" Kyuhyun felt how he started clutching his fists. How dared his dad come back? What did he even want? The young boy felt how his feet carried him towards the living room, although he didn't know if he wanted to hear what would be said next. 

 

"Don't call him that! Don't you ever call my son a bastard! He's only 18, but he's a much better man than you will ever be!"

 

"The boy is not normal! He's gay and a ! Do you know how many persons he's been messing around with?! And half of them were boys! I'm telling you that we need to take him to see someone that can cure him!" Kyuhyun's dad got shut up with a slap right across the face by Mrs Cho. She looked at her ex husband with pure hate in her eyes, not even remembering one single reason to why she had once loved him so dearly. 

 

"So that's why you left." Kyuhyun stepped into the fight, earning both his parents attention.
"I thought you left because you had found some trashy young . Seems like I was wrong. And you know what, you don't have to accept me as I am because I don't need you in my ing life. Just do me a favor and go die.'' Kyuhyun snapped at his dad before hurrying out from the apartment.

 

divider.jpg

 

"Uhm Oppa? You have a visitor in the living room." Sunny said as she stuck her head inside her brothers room. Sungmin was sitting on his bed with a whole mountain of notebooks on his bed. The next upcoming weeks he was going to have a lot of exams, and exams means non-stop studying.

 

"Oh yeah? Who?" Sungmin asked without even looking up from his books.

 

"It's Kyuhyun. And I think he's drunk." Sungmin immediately took his attention away from the math book and looked at Sunny with an raised eyebrow. 

 

"He's drunk? Please tell me you're kidding." 

 

"I'm not. He reeks of alcohol and his eyes are only half opened." Sunny cringed her nose up in disgust when she remembered the nasty smell from Kyuhyun's breath.

 

"He keeps asking for you." Without any hesitation Sungmin threw all his books down on the floor and practically ran down the stairs. He saw Kyuhyun sitting in the living room, trying to count how many pictures were hanging on the walls. 

 

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?" Sungmin sat down beside the younger and realized Sunny was right. Kyuhyun's breath reeked of alcohol whenever he breathed with his mouth and he couldn't focus his eyes. His cheeks were flushed red and he felt hot. 

 

"You idiot! You're lucky my parents are eating with their friends tonight. Sunny help me get him upstairs." Sungmin ordered. The two siblings threw one each of Kyuhyun's arm around their necks and dragged him upstairs. 

 

"God he's heavy. Are you gonna take him to your room?" 

 

"Where else would I take him? I can't let mom see him like this." 

 

"But that's so unfair! Why do you get to have boys in your room but I don't?" 

 

"Sunny please stop arguing. Just don't tell this to mom." 

 

"Min… Kiss." Kyuhyun suddenly mumbled and brought his face closer to Sungmin's. 

 

"Get away you !" Sungmin yelled in horror and pushed his face away. They went inside Sungmin's room and threw Kyuhyun down on the puffy big bed. 

 

 

"You know what? Your boyfriend is weird and I hate him. This is going to cost you your candy on Friday and a foot massage when I get home from soccer practice tomorrow." Sunny crossed her arms and stretched her back. Apparently Kyuhyun was skinny, but his weight was like two grown men's. 

 

 

"Whatever. Just close the door and leave." Sungmin waved his sister away.
"For the love of god Kyu, what are you doing? You got some serious balls." The older shook his head and went to the kitchen to find something salty.

 

He needed to find something that would the alcohol out from the younger's body, and saltine crackers could probably help. When he found what he needed he also grabbed a glass of water and brought it up to his room. 

 

"Here you go you drunk bastard. Eat this." The older helped Kyuhyun sit up and tried to feed him the saltine crackers, but Kyuhyun refused. 

 

 

"Okay, let's do it like this. If you eat three of these and drink up the water then you will get that stupid kiss. Okay?" Sungmin suggested, although he wasn't planning to actually do it. Kyuhyun looked away from Sungmin and down on the floor. 

 

"Come on. Open up." Sungmin held the saltine cracker up in front of Kyuhyun's mouth and tried to feed him. After a while Kyuhyun opened his mouth and ate all the saltine crackers Sungmin gave him. 

 

"Kyu, what were you seriously thinking? Showing up here so late, and drunk? Do you know how much my mom would have freaked out if she had found you?" Kyuhyun didn't respond. Instead he started playing with his fingers. 

 

"Why… How come he don't want me? What did I do wrong?" 

 

''What? What are you talking about?''

 

''He hates me. I thought he would understand me. But he hates me.'' Kyuhyun looked up with sad eyes. Usually Kyuhyun would always smirk and look evil, but now it was the exact opposite. Now he looked so vulnerable and as if he wanted to cry. 

 

A small piece inside Sungmin broke apart when he saw Kyuhyun like this. Even if he wasn't very found of the younger he hated seeing people sad. And he had a feeling Kyuhyun should not go home tonight.

 

''Kyuhyun do you want to stay here for the night? I can go and get a spare mattress from Sunny's room. Would you like that?'' Kyuhyun made a small nod in response before Sungmin went to get an extra mattress from Sunny's room.

 

Sungmin set everything up beside his bed and fixed another cover and a pillow. He felt embarrassed when he had to say sorry to Kyuhyun for giving him a cover with a white unicorn on it with colorful flowers and fishes. And it didn't help that the pillow looked the exact same.

 

''There, all set.'' He smiled at the younger. Kyuhyun slowly lifted himself of Sungmin's bed and collapsed on the soft mattress on the floor. Suddenly out of nowhere Kyuhyun sat straight up and started singing happy birthday, much to Sungmin's surprise / shock. And right at that moment Sunny passed Sungmin's door and saw what the rebel was doing on the floor.

 

''Uhm... Is he okay?''

 

''I'm sure he's fine. Just a little drunk.''

 

''A little drunk? The guy is mental.''

 

''Sungmin! Sunny! We're home!'' Mr Lee's voice was suddenly heard from downstairs as the front door opened. Sungmin's eyes widened in panic when he remembered that a drunk Kyuhyun was sitting on his floor, singing songs for kids.

 

''Crap! Sunny close my door and go back to your room. You need to distract mom and dad so they won't find Kyuhyun here.''

 

''You do know that's going to cost, right?''

 

''Yeah I will pay whatever price you want, just go.'' Sunny squealed in happiness and closed the door. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have Kyuhyun in the family after all. Not if he could help Sunny get whatever she wanted from her brother.

 

''Min! Kiss!'' Kyuhyun tried to crawl up on Sungmin's bed while pouting with his lips. Sungmin's face flushed into a deep shade of red and tried to push Kyuhyun away.

 

''W-what's wrong with you? You never ask me for a kiss!'' Sungmin obviously couldn't push Kyuhyun away with his bare hands so he had to use his feet.

 

He brought one of his feet up to the same level as Kyuhyun's face and tried to kick him away. But instead of backing away Sungmin could feel how Kyuhyun grabbed his foot and started tickling him instead.

 

''Y-yah! K-Kyu s-stop it! Haha I said stop it!'' Sungmin started laughing like crazy when he couldn't control himself.

 

 

divider.jpg

 

''Sunny, I thought you said your brother was asleep.'' Mrs Lee raised an eyebrow in suspicion when she heard the commotion from her son's room.

 

''H-he is! But you know how Sungmin Oppa is. He usually talks in his sleep, but now he has started laughing. I honestly think you and dad should consider taking him to a hospital.'' Sunny tried to cover up her brothers laughing with sleep talking. Obviously Mrs Lee didn't buy that lie.

 

''No I think he's awake. I'm going to go check on him.'' Mrs Lee started walking up the stairs when she felt how Sunny tugged on her shirt.

 

''N-no wait! Mom you need to help me with the baking! The girls are coming over tomorrow and I could really use some advice on the cake. You see, Jessica Unnie is... is... allergic to chocolate!'' Mrs Lee shook her head in confusion, not understanding what had gone into Sunny's mind.

 

''Sunny what are you talking about? Jessica and the others were here last week, and she was eating plenty of chocolate.''

 

''But still! I need your help!'' 

 

''Honey stop screaming. I'm just going to check on your brother and then I will help you.'' Mrs Lee went up the rest of the way and was about to open Sungmin's door when Sunny started screaming.

 

''MOM! I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD GO INTO SUNGMIN'S ROOM! HE'S ASLEEP! VERY ASLEEP!'' Sunny screamed as loud as she could so Sungmin would hear her.

 

And it worked. Sungmin heard the high pitch scream and finally realized his mom was just on the other side of the door when he head her voice, which was scolding Sunny for talking so loud. Kyuhyun immediately recognized the voice and opened his mouth.

 

''Umm- mmf!'' His scream was muffled up by Sungmin who immediately covered the youngers mouth before he could do any damage.

 

''Shut up.'' He hissed at Kyuhyun.

 

The younger started struggling and tried to free himself out of Sungmin's grip. Fortunately for the aegyo king he was actually strong. He wrestled Kyuhyun down on the mattress and straddled his arms with his legs while his hands tried to cover the mouth. Kyuhyun tried to kick the smaller man on top of him with his legs, but failed miserably when his legs only hit the air.

 

''M-mom! Don't come inside! I'm changing my clothes!'' Sungmin yelled when he heard how Mrs Lee was trying to open the door.

 

''Sungmin? Are you still awake?'' Mrs Lee replied from the otehr side of the door.

 

''Yes mom.''

 

''That's weird. Sunny said you were sleeping. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you good night and that your father and I are going to bed.''

 

''Alright. Good night and I love you.'' 

 

''I love you too Sungmin. Good night.'' Mrs Lee walked away towards her own bedroom. Sungmin sighed in relief when the danger was over and let go of his grip on Kyuhyun. Suddenly he felt how a hand started rubbing his and he mentally screamed in horror when he realized what Kyuhyun was doing.

 

''Stop it!'' He hissed, taking the hand away while looking down at the smirking man. Sungmin finally got off him and ran to the other side of the room so he was out of Kyuhyun's reach.

 

''God you're such a ert. And I'm going to put up with you for another 7 months.'' Sungmin sighed when he got a small feeling that Kyuhyun might not be able to contain himself for the next upcoming months.

 

''Here you . You can sleep in this.'' Sungmin threw him a purple shirt with black sweatpants.

 

Kyuhyun was still wearing his school uniform, so it was a mystery to Sungmin how he could have gotten any alcohol. Or why he even decided to have it. And not to mention, coming to his house so late at night. The younger could have gone back to his own place, but here he was. Changing into pajamas, about sleep in ridiculous child covers, in his fake boyfriends room.
Exactly what Kyuhyun was about to do was a little mystery to Sungmin. For example, becoming an even bigger ert when being drunk.

 

''Min, my clothes.'' Kyuhyun looked confused when he suddenly didn't know what to do with his uniform.

 

''I'll wash it for you.'' When Kyuhyun was done changing he gave them to Sungmin. The older sneaked downstairs and put the uniform in the wash machine. He turned it on before going back upstairs, happy to know Kyuhyun at lest wouldn't smell like an old dog the next day.

 

''Kyuhyun listen. You ca-'' He didn't get to finish his sentence. When Sungmin went back to his room Kyuhyun was already sound asleep on the mattress. Sungmin sighed, locked the door to his room and turned the lights out so he could go to bed.

 

He snuck under the warm covers in his bed and made sure to turn on his alarm for school next day. Before closing his eyes he looked down at the sleeping figure on the floor. The evening had become really weird thanks to Kyuhyun, and this was surely not the end of the day Sungmin had expected.

 

''Good night.'' He whispered before closing his eyes.

 


 

Oh my God! Kyuhyun spending the first night at Sungmin's house, and being a little erted as usual. Tsk tsk.

 

But guys, thank you so much for all the support and comments! You have no idea how happy I am because of them! Thank you~