Chapter 13

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

[This chapter will be a side only for Eunhae and Yewook]

 

The evening was cold, and Eunhyuk had to wrap his jacket even closer around his skinny body. It was already dark outside and Donghae still hadn't showed up. In fact, he was already half an hour late. It was the night they were supposed to talk to Siwon, and if they were lucky he would keep their relationship a secret.

 

When the blonde finally had enough he picked up his phone from his pocket to call his boyfriend, when he suddenly heard his name being called from afar. When he looked up he saw a familiar brunette running towards him.

 

 

 

''There you are Hae I a-''

 

 

 

''We don't have time for that! Come with me, now!'' Donghae yelled as he grabbed Eunhyuk's hand. With Donghae leading the way, the two boys started running as fast as they could. Eunhyuk wanted to ask what the hell what was happening, but when he saw the stressed expression on Donghae's face he decided to keep quiet and follow.

 

 

After god knows how many minutes of running and running the two lovebirds finally stopped running. Eunhyuk had no idea where they were, but judging from the small shops around he knew they were somewhere downtown. The blonde was already exhausted from the sudden work out session and had to bend down to catch his breath. 

 

 

"H-Hae… what… the… heck are… you doing?" He managed to ask between his breaths. 

 

 

"Just come inside. Siwon is here." Donghae grabbed the others hand and led him inside a small noodle shop. And it wasn't until they were nearing a table at the very back of the shop that the information finally reached Eunhyuk's brain.

 

 

''W-what? Is Siwon here? Hae what ar-''

 

 

''Look Hyukkie I don't have any time to explain. But Siwon is here and this is the only chance we will get to convince him. So please Hyukkie, don't start fighting with him.'' Donghae asked with his puppy eyes. Eunhyuk couldn't o anything else but sigh and nod in agreement before he got dragged over to the table where Siwon was waiting.

 

 

Siwon was sitting down while reading a book and occasionally sipping on his coffee. He was sitting alone on one side of the table while there were two other chairs right across from him. And how Eunhyuk wanted to hit him right there and then.
He hated everything about the overly religious boy in front of him. Everything from how he would smile to how he simply talked. Usually Siwon was a nice guy that got along with most people he met because how he successfully managed to charm them with his dimple smile, gentleman personality and his good looks. 
But in Eunhyuk's mind it was all an act. 

 

 

 

''Siwon...'' Donghae called out when they arrived at the table. Siwon looked up from his book and put it aside while he gestured for the two lovebirds to sit down.

 

 

''Hello Eunhyuk. Long time no see.'' Siwon smiled and reached out his hand for the blonde boy, but he refused to grab it. Sensing how his gesture wasn't going to be answered, Siwon pulled his hand back.

 

 

''So... Mind telling me what the heck is going on between you two?''

 

 

''Don't play stupid Shisus, you already know very well what is going on.''

 

 

''Hyukkie...'' Donghae nudged his boyfriends side when he felt how he was becoming a little too rude.

 

 

''I wasn't talking to you Eunhyuk, I was talking to my cousin. Donghae you are supposed to date Jessica again. What are you doing with him?''

 

 

''Jessica is just my cover. Look Siwon I know you're against gay couples, but you can't tell my parents about this. If you do then they're going to send me to Japan.''

 

 

''I'm not going to decide anything yet. But how long has this been going on?''

 

 

''Only a few weeks. But we were together last summer too.'' Donghae confessed. Siwon looked as if he was going to faint right at the spot. He almost felt as if he had to take his bible out and ask god not to punish Donghae for doing what he was doing.

 

 

''What?! S-so that means that this has been going on ever since last summer?''

 

 

''Not exactly. I broke up with Eunhyuk because I made the mistake by telling my parents about us. After that they forced me to break up with him and then we met again. And... here we are.'' Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand from under the table and intertwined their fingers together. Siwon looked as if he was in deep thought. He rubbed his temples before sighning and looking up at Eunhyuk, before shifting his gaze back to Donghae. 

 

 

''Hae are you really going to go against your parents just for him?"

 

 

"Yes I will. Siwon you have to understand, I love him and I want to be with him. But I can't if my parents sends me away. Siwon please you are my cousin. We have always stood by each others sides, haven't we? I will never ask anything of you ever again if you do me this favor.''

 

 

''Our moms gather together with all the other housewives every Saturday, and that includes Jessica's mom. What are you going to do when they start talking and your mom finds out the truth?''

 

 

''If that happens I will deal with it then. But for now I really need you to keep it a secret. Please...'' Donghae asked with desperation in both his eyes and his voice. Siwon looked first at Donghae, then at Eunhyuk. His eyes kept on shifting between the boys in front of him before he stood up and shook his head. The handsome boy looked away from his cousin while he wore his jacket.

 

 

''If your parents finds out I know nothing. I never had this conversation with you two. Good luck.'' Siwon said and walked towards the exit.
Eunhyuk was left confused and looked over at his boyfriend, who was smiling like a kid.

 

 

''Hae... does this mean what I think?''

 

 

''It's exactly what you think.'' Donghae said as he hooked their arms together and rested his head on the blondes shoulder. ''He's not going to tell anyone.''

 

 

Eunhyuk breathed out in relief and leaned back in the chair. Hopefully Siwon would keep his word and not tell anyone about what he had seen outside Donghae's house.
Finally their relationship was safe. For now.

 

 


divider.jpg

 

 

The moment the bell rang Ryeowook stood up from his seat and gathered his books. All the students said goodbye to the teacher before they left the classroom. Ryeowook walked out while talking to his friend Sooyoung when somebody suddenly covered his eyes.

 

 

''Guess who.'' A soft familiar voice whispered into his ears, making Ryeowook freeze on his spot. He quickly pulled the hands away from his eyes and turned around when he was met by a neck. He looked up and saw Yesung smiling at him.

 

 

''Y-Yesung Hyung?''

 

 

''Hey Ryeowook, what's up?''

 

 

''My class just ended.''

 

 

''Mine too. What are you up to now? Do you have to go home at once?''

 

 

''I-I'm not doing anything. I was thinking about doing my homework but...'' Ryeowook's voice trailed away and he looked down on the floor. He wasn't used to new people and because of Ryeowook's shy personality it often took some time before he could even make eye contact with a person. And Yesung wasn't an exception.

 

 

''Can you save it for later? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something.'' At the comment Ryeowook finally looked up with confused eyes. Why would Yesung want to hang out with him? He wasn't really the fun, outgoing or even talkative person. 

 

 

''Hello? Are you still here?'' Yesung waved his hand in front of the younger face, making him snap back to reality.

 

 

''What?'' Ryeowook blinked his eyes when he realized he had been spacing out. Yesung chuckled at the cute scene and tried again.

 

 

''I asked if you wanted to hang out if you're not busy.''

 

 

''No I- I mean I don't-... I-I mean, yes I woul like to, but I have a big test coming up and I really need to study.'' Ryeowook slightly blushed when he messed up his words. Yesung only chuckled and ruffled the youngers hair.

 

 

''Can I walk you home then?''

 

 

''Do you really want to do that?''

 

 

''Sure, why not? As long as it's okay with you.''

 

 

''Y-yeah I'm okay with that.''

 

 

''Great. I'll wait for you at the exit then.'' Yesung waved and walked away. Ryeowook silently scolded himself for stammering and stormed of to his locker to get his stuff. When he was done he walked with Sooyoung towards the entrance, where Yesung was waiting for him while leaning against a wall.

 

 

Before walking outside Ryeowook couldn't help but scan Yesung from head to toe. The older boy was probably one of the most handsome ones Ryeowook had ever seen. He was tall, slim and he had a perfect shaped face. He had dark, almost black but kind eyes and his personality wasn't bad either.

 

 

''Hey, you're almost drooling.'' Sooyoung giggled and nudged her friends side. ''You're so into him. Bye Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow.'' The tall girl said and hugged her friend good bye.

 

 

''I'm not drooling...'' Ryeowook mumbled to himself as he walked outside.

 

 

''Hey, ready to go?'' The younger nodded in response and they started walking. 

 

 

The walk was... kind of mixed. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't completely comfortable either. Ryeowook was walking while looking down on the ground, sky, people, everything to avoid eye contact with the one he was walking with. 
Meanwhile Yesung walked with hands down in his pockets and stole a glance at the younger every now and then.

 

 

''So...'' Yesung started the conversation. ''Do you live far away from here?''

 

 

''No only 30 minutes if you walk.''

 

 

''Oh I see.'' Now, the walk became awkward. Yesung was trying to find something to talk about while Ryeowook was just simply too shy to open his mouth. Just as Yesung was giving up hope on talking he looked around and saw a small stall where they sold ddubokki. Perfect to eat when it was so cold outside.

 

 

''Hey, do you want some?'' Yesung pointed over at the stall. Ryeowook finally lifted his head from the ground and eagerly nodded his head when he felt the smell of the delicious food. ''Come on then. Two please.''

 

 

Yesung ordered two cups and handed one of them to Ryeowook. The younger started digging in his pockets after money when he suddenly felt how Yesung stopped his with his hand.

 

 

''Don't, it's my treat.''

 

 

''B-but Yesung Hyung I-''

 

 

''It's fine, I want to. Just eat and get warm. It's cold today and you can't get sick if you're going to have a test.''

 

 

''Thank you.'' The younger smiled and started blowing on his food while Yesung paid for it. They continued the walk with a slightly better atmosphere. Well it was mostly because Ryeowook was too focused on cooling down his food to think about something else.

 

 

''Is it good?'' Yesung smiled when he saw how Ryeowook enjoyed the taste of the food. Once again the younger only nodded his head instead of giving a proper answer. Not that Yesung minded. Ryeowook's quietness was just a part of his personality and besides, his adorable expressions made up for it.

 

 

''We're here.'' Ryeowook said as he stopped in front of a medium sized red house, making Yesung's eyes widen in surprise.

 

 

''Wait, this is your house?''

 

 

''Yeah. Why do you seem so surprised?''

 

 

''Because my house is just down the street.''

 

 

''It is? What number do you live on?''

 

 

''173, but I usually take another way to school. We should go together sometime. Would you like that?''

 

 

''Y-yeah.'' Ryeowook said as he felt his cheeks heating up. And he mentally prayed to God Yesung didn't see it.

 

 

''Haha you better get inside before you catch that cold. I'll see you tomorrow.''

 

 

''Okay. Thank you for the food again Hyung.'' Ryeowook smiled and walked towards his front door. Before stepping inside his warm house he turned around, only to see Yesung still standing there. The brunette smiled and waved at the older before going inside.

 

 

When he knew Ryeowook was home Yesung continued the rest of his walk alone. How could Ryeowook have lived so close to him and they had never seen each other before? 
Well regardless of where they lived Yesung was interested in the younger boy. And he was determined to prove it.