Chapter 23: When Kyuhyun does everything wrong

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

''I hate you! Get out! Get now!'' Sungmin yelled before he pushed Kyuhyun out of their room and slammed the door in his face.


 

Kyuhyun stared at the door with confused eyes, not understanding why Sungmin was so mad. He had just been teasing him a little. Yesung came walking up the stairs and sighed deeply.


 

''What did you do this time Kyu?'' The said boy immediately threw the evil eye at his Hyung, who just shrugged it off.


 

''I was just joking with him. I didn't even know he was so sensitive about that topic.''

 


''Kyu just tell me. What did you do?''


 

''I-I uhm... I may have called him... f-fat.'' Yesung's eyes widened in shock, and two seconds later the younger of the two was lying down on the floor while receiving (girl) punches.


 

''You idiot! You don't call your boyfriend fat!''

 


''It was a joke!''

 


''Was not!'' Came Sungmin's comment from the door. 

 


Kyuhyun sighed and buried his face into his hands. He had just been joking, and honestly he didn't think Sungmin was fat. Sungmin was curvy with a well built body, and Kyuhyun had to admit that he liked it. And come on, who doesn't like Sungmin's body?


 

''It's way too early to start the morning like this.'' Yesung sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. ''Okay do it like this, go apologize to Sungmin and then take him to the gym.''


 

''Why?''

 


''Because you're not the one to talk. Ever since we got here you have been eating everything my Wookie has been cocking and it's starting to show.''


 

''Okay first of all, I have not put n weight. And second, my Wookie? When the hell did that happen?''


 

''A few days ago. But tell anyone and you're dead. We want to keep it a secret for awhile.''


 

''Okay? But I still don't get why I need to take him to the gym.''

 


''Aish just do it you brat!'' Yesung roared before going back downstairs where Ryeowook was waiting for him.

 


Kyuhyun got up from the floor and headed towards his room, hoping to god that he wasn't going to die.

 


''Minnie? Min I'm sorry. Are you still mad?'' Kyuhyun asked as he slowly opened the door and went inside the room. ''Min I didn't mean to say you were fat. You're just a little... meatier than most people I know?''


 

And this people, is the story of how Kyuhyun got the scar under his left eye.


 

divider.jpg

 

 

''Min I said I was sorry...'' Kyuhyun mumbled and tried to hug Sungmin. The smaller boy just moved away and waited for the instructor to come.


 

As Yesung had ordered, Sungmin and Kyuhyun went to the gym. However, Hangeng also followed with them. Bit since he was used to the gym already he didn't need an instructor to help him. He knew all the machines and what they were for so he was already around somewhere.


 

''Min don't move away from me. I'm sorry, I won't say anything like that again. You're not fat, okay? Please forgive me.'' Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Sungmin's waist and looked at him with sad eyes.


 

Sungmin could only sigh and nodded his head. ''Fine but let me go.''

 


''Thank you.'' Kyuhyun smiled and did as Sungmin said. After another few minutes the instructor finally came and smiled at the two boys.


 

''Hello, my name is Kwon Yuri and I will be your instructor for today.'' Sungmin's eye almost popped out when he saw the girl.


 

To say that she was pretty was an understatement. She had long black hair, big eyes and the most gorgeous body he had ever seen. Suddenly he coudn't help but feel a little threatened by her, especially when he saw Kyuhyun scanning her from head to toe.


 

''H-hello. I'm Sungmin and this is Kyuhyun.'' Sungmin said and shook her hand. God even her skin was as soft as silk.


 

''Well if you come with me I can start showing you all the machines.’’ Yuri smiled and led the boys around the gym.


 

During the whole time Sungmin didn’t listen to half of what she was saying. The only thing he could see was Kyuhyun checking her out, especially at a machine where you had to bend over and then stand up again to train your stomach.


 

Sungmin felt like punching Kyuhyun when he saw the way he looked at her. Somehow he could feel his heart hurt a little. In the end he couldn’t take it anymore and excused himself to go to the bathroom.


 

He the water and splashed some on his face before looking at himself in the mirror.
‘’Get a grip Sungmin. You are not supposed to feel mad about this. Kyuhyun can do whatever he wants because you don’t care.’’ 
Right. He didn’t care what Kyuhyun did. So why was he feeling so… hurt?


 


By the time Sungmin came out he went furious. Kyuhyun and Yuri were talking with each other like they were having the time of their life, and in Sungmin’s eyes, a little too close to each other. However, the line was crossed when Kyuhyun went down on one knee and stared tying her shoelaces. Then when he went back up he brushed a few strands of hair away from her face.


 

That was it. Sungmin had finally had enough of seeing Kyuhyun flirt around with her. The aegyo king went past Yuri and Kyuhyun to get his back pack. When it was on he went past them again, this time bumping into Kyuhyun on purpose and stormed out.


 

''Once a player always a player.'' Sungmin mumbled under his breath when he felt someone grabbing his arm.


 

''Hey slow down! Didn't you hear me calling for you!?'' It was Kyuhyun.


 

''No I didn't, because I thought you were going to be busy banging her in the janitors room by now!''


 

''Banging... Sungmin what are you talking about?''


 

''Don't play dumb with me. Do you think I'm stupid? I saw the way you looked at her. Her face, her body, how nice you were to her.''


 

''Sungmin you're being ridiculous.'' 


 

''Am I? Well I'm sorry if I'm not as hot as her, take all the you do all the time and what you say!'' Sungmin yelled out, causing for the by passing people to stare at him and Kyuhyun. ''You know, this is just like the day you called me a playmate. You don't give a about what you say.''


 

''I do, but I don't see what you're mad about.''


 

''What I'm mad about is how you make me feel all the time. A few days ago you called me retard, this morning you called me fat and now you flirt with some random girl right in front of me. You just... You don't get it.'' Sungmin jerked his arm away from Kyuhyun's hand and continued to walk away.

 

''Wait Min!'' Kyuhyun ran after the said boy and tried to walk in the same pace as him. ''Sungmin I'm sorry, okay?''


 

''No. Enough is enough, go away I don't want to see you.''


 

''But I-''


 

''I'm serious! Go, away!'' Sungmin roared and stormed off.

 


This really wasn't his day and he didn't need Kyuhyun to screw it up more. Sungmin didn't know what t do but he knew that he didn't want to go back to Heechul's house. Instead he picked up his phone and dialed the first number he saw.


 

''Hello?'' A voice answered on the other line of the phone.


 

''Eunhyuk it's me, Sungmin.''


 

''Hey! What's up?''

 

''I'm angry, that's what.''


 

''What? Why?''


 

''It's hard to explain. Do you want to go see a movie or something? I'm only a few minutes away from the cinema.''


 

''I'll be right there.'' Eunhyuk said before hanging up.

 

 

divider.jpg


 

While all the drama happened one one side of the town, the other one was at least peaceful. Ryeowook and Yesung walked together into a pet shop. When they entered they were welcomed by a lot of animals. There were parrots, dogs, cats, fishes and a few other.

 


Yesung immediately started cooing at some turtles he saw, only to be dragged away by Ryeowook.


 

''Hyung we're not here to get something for you.'' Ryeowook laughed and bowed when the owner came.


 

''Hello. Is there anything can help you with?''


 

''Yeah, we need help. We're here to get a pet for our friend, but we don't know what to get.'' Ryeowook said as Yesung kept his eyes on the turtles.


 

''Well what kind of animals does he like?''


 

''All of them. But you see, his boyfriend just left him. And now all he does is to cry in his room and we can't get him to go outside unless we drag him. We need something that can make him happy again and hopefully forget about his boyfriend.''


 

''Oh... Yeah break ups is a big reason to why people buy pets. Come with me, I think I have something for your friend.'' The manager motioned for the two boy to follow him. 


 

They arrived to the dogs section, where you could find all sorts of adorable dogs. Ryeowook and Yesung were led to the very back of the section where the manager stopped and opened a cage. 


 

''Come here darling.'' He said and took out a small sand blonde dog with big eyes. It was kind of small and fluffy, making Ryeowook scream inside his head.


 

''Boys, this is Choco. She's Pomeranian who was born a year ago. She loves being treated like a princess so my tip for you would be to always make sure she has food and cuddle with her.''


 

''Does she make a lot of noise? Like... barking and stuff?'' Yesung asked while he started to pet the tiny dog.

 

''Not at all. This one is a real lady. The only time when she barks will be if she's not happy with something. Here, try to hold her.'' The manager handed Choco over to Ryeowook, who started smiling when he felt how soft she was.


 

''What do you think Hyung? Do you think she can make Eunhyuk Hyung happy again?''


 

''Well I'm not much of a dog person, but she's really cute. I think we should take her.''


 

''You're right. We'll take her.'' Ryeowook smiled and continued to cuddle with the tiny fur ball while Yesung went to pay for her.


 

divider.jpg

 

''Wait, he actually did that?'' Eunhyuk exclaimed when Sungmin was done telling what had happened at the gym. 


 

The boy only nodded in reply and continued to drink his bubble tea when the image of Kyuhyun being such a gentleman to Yuri made him even madder. And yes, he knew he was acting like a jealous old housewife who had just been in a terrible fight with her husband. Like he was gossiping about it to his friend and tried to kill the anger with sugar.


 

''And then he didn't get why you were mad?''

 

''He had no clue.''


 

''Hm...'' Eunhyuk mumbled in understanding and tried to think of what to say. ''You want to punch him, don't you?''


 

''Until I can crack that stupid tiny brain of his.''



 

''Well I understand that you're upset. But Sungmin you have to think of that this is what Kyuhyun does. He plays with you for awhile and ignores you when he's tired. But I honestly don't think he's tired of you.''


 

''Yet. He's not tired of me yet because I haven't slept with him. That bastard will do it if I ever give in to him.''


 

''That wasn't what I mean. What I mean was that you have his interest and attention. he has a habit of playing around but ome on, how often has it happened since you two got together?''


 

''Never. That I know of.''

 


''Exactly. I think he was doing it out of an old habit and you know what people say about that. Old habits die hard.''


 

''Okay, I'm going to talk about Heechul to remove the TV from your room when we get back.'' And unfortunately, the moment Sungmin said that they were back home. Eunhyuk quickly promised that he wouldn't tell Kyuhyun about what he and Sungmin had talked about before entering the empty house.


 

''Hello? Is anyone home? Guys?'' Eunhyuk called out, but he got no response. Suddenly he heard something barking from Yesung and Ryeowook's room.

 


''No! Now it's ruined...'' Ryeowook whined, followed by a shush.


 

''Okay guy we know you're in there. Come out.'' Sungmin said and the door slowly opened.

 


Yesung and Ryeowook stepped outside with a small dog in Ryeowook's arms. The dog was looking around confused and it had a small pink bow on top of it's head.


 

''What is that?'' Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow when he saw the adorable dog.


 

''I-it's for you Hyung. We thought that it might...'' Ryeowook glanced up on Yesung when he didn't know what to say.


 

''We thought that since Donghae left you have been depressed, and it's killing us all. So we bought you a gift to cheer you up.''


 

''Wait, so the dog is for me?''


 

''Yes it is Hyung. Her name is Choco. She's a porclainian... something. Isn't she cute?''


 

''Y-yeah she is.'' Eunhyuk said, not exactly knowing how to respond to the kindness. ''Can I hold her?''


 

''Of course. She's your baby now.'' Ryeowook said as he handed Choco over to Eunhyuk. The monkey looking boy slowly ran his fingers through her fur and smiled when she closed her eyes.


 

Sungmin who had witnessed everything from the side was also curious of the new family member and went to take a look at her. Right at that moment Kyuhyun and Hangeng came home, but because of the big fuss in the living room no one noticed them.

 


Except for Sungmin. He looked towards the front door and saw Kyuhyun looking back at his with red eyes. The anger he had felt before started rising up again, and to prevent himself from yelling at the boy Sungmin looked away like he didn't care and turned his attention back to Choco.


 

When Kyuhyun realized that he was going to be ignored he ran upstairs to his room and slammed the door shut. That's when Sungmin noticed something. Yes, Kyuhyun had looked sad. But his eyes were... red. They were just as red as they had been after Kyuhyun had cried when he was drunk back in Seoul.


 

But it wasn't possible... Kyuhyun couldn't have cried. He wasn't even sorry for what he did and hadn't understood what he did wrong. He was the last person who should have cried. 

 

*I'll deal with it later* Sungmin thought and then they heard the front door open again. Hangeng was the first one to notice and he almost jumped up on his boyfriend when he stepped inside. 

 


''Heechul I-.... No...'' Hangeng mumbled, grabbing everyone's attention.


 

At the front door was Heechul and he was holding a suit case. After him came another figure, making everyone gasp and look at Eunhyuk.


 

''H-hey...'' Donghae said and looked right into Eunhyuk's eyes.