Final

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

All the boys sighed when they looked at their school. They were standing outside, all wearing their uniforms again and watched as students. both old and new ones flow inside.


''Well, this is our senior year so I guess that's a good thing.'' Yesung sighed.


''Not to me. When you all leave I'm going to be all alone here. What do I do then? The only other friend I have is Sooyoung.'' Ryeowook pouted. It was true, he was the only one who was a year younger than every one else.


''You will be fine Wookie, I promise you.'' Donghae smiled in reassurance.


''So how was it Donghae? Are you going to move back in with your parents?'' Sungmin asked as Donghae shook his head.


''It went well. They both are starting to accept the fact that I won't ever marry a woman. But I can't move back in. Our relationship isn't like it used to be so it would just feel weird.'' 


''So you're staying with monkey boy?''


''Yes Heechul Hyung, I am.'' Donghae smiled and held Eunhyuk's hand. The school bell rang, signaling that everyone needed to go to their classes.


''Let's go guys we can't be late on the first day.'' Hangeng said. All the boys looked at each other and stepped inside the school together.
 

 

divider.jpg

 

- 5 months later -

 

Almost half a year passed. Christmas and New years had already passed and Sungmin had already turned 19. The said boy was currently attending a late Christmas party at Heechul's house since the diva had been abroad with Hangeng.


All the guys were there, including Jessica and Sunny. Since Jessica had passed what Heechul claimed as a test and proven that she would never split two people apart she had been invited. Sunny was there because she was Jessica's friend and Sungmin's sister.


''What are you doing here?'' Sungmin who was sitting on the couch and staring at the window felt a hand on his thigh and the spot next to him sank down sue to the extra weight. Sungmin looked to the side and smiled when he saw Kyuhyun.


''I'm just thinking.''


''About what?''


''Nothing special.'' 


''Wah it's Nemo! Thank you Hyukkie!'' Donghae squealed and jumped his boyfriend when he unwrapped a present. And yes, Heechul made everyone wait with exchanging presents until he came back home.


''To think that I almost had to marry that. I would have had to raise my own husband.'' Jessica rolled her eyes. Heechul stared at her with huge eyes and didn't know what to say.


''I was thinking the same thing! My lost sister, I have finally found you!'' Heechul yelled and pulled her in for a hug. Kyuhyun and Sungmin both laughed at the scene and started worrying when Donghae showered Eunhyuk with kisses.


''Is Eunhyuk Hyung still breathing?''


''No I think Donghae's hugged him to death.'' Sungmin replied and really started worrying when the monkey boy wasn't moving.


''Uhm guys...'' A voice called them back to reality. Sunny was standing there while holding a card. She looked down at the floor and handed Kyuhyun a card.


''You've earned it.'' Kyuhyun took the card and just like that Sunny was gone.


''Well what are you waiting for? Open it.'' Sungmin said, also wanting to see what was inside. When Kyuhyun opened it he just found a text and started reading it.

 


I can't believe I'm writing this to you, but you're a good guy Kyuhyun.

I really hated you at first and didn't want you near Sungmin because I didn't want to see him sad.

And then he started dating a player like you and I just freaked out.

But I can see now that you love him so I won't have any choice but to accept you into our family.

But remember, hurt him and I will not hesitate one second to beat you up.

I know Taekwondo >:(

*Grr*

So anyway, welcome to the family and take care of the freak you call boyfriend.

Merry Christmas stupid brother-in-law

//Sunny 

 

Kyuhyun laughed when he finished reading. He looked over at Sunny who was pretending not to see him and started helping Ryeowook with the food.


''She called me brother-in-law. You do realize will have to get married now.'' Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows. Sungmin just scoffed and pushed the younger's face away.


''I thought we already were.''


''Sungmin do you mind getting more soda for Ryeowook? It's right outside.'' Hangeng called out.


Sungmin only nodded and stood up to go get it. When the aegyo king opened the door he was hit by cold wind. He quickly grabbed what he came for and closed the door. He was just about to go back when Kyuhyun stood there.


''Why are you standing there like a creep? Come on, help me carry this.''


''There's something I want to give you.''


''What is it?''


Kyuhyun took a deep breath and walked up to Sungmin. He grabbed the smaller man's left hand and looked at the couple ring, then took it off.


''What are you doing Kyu? That's my ring give it to me.''


''No. I gave this ring to you while we were still playing the game but that ended months ago.''


''I'm failing to see the problem here.''


''When I bought this it was mostly because I wanted to win. I can't say it was out of love so I don't want to see it on you anymore.''


''But I'm used to having it there now.''


''That's why I bought this.'' Kyuhyun said an took out another ring.


This one was also made out of silver with a white stone on it. Sungmin raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked up at Kyuhyun. And then he got down on one knee.


''I want this ring to be the real prove of that I love you and someday I really want to make you mine.''


''A-are you serious?'' Sungmin stuttered as tear began to form in his eyes.


''I've never been this sure about anything. I know we're both young but I know I can't be with anyone else. I only love you Sungmin. Will you please do me the greatest honor and marry me?''


''I-I... I will. Of course I will.'' Sungmin exclaimed. With a huge smile on his face Kyuhyun put the ring on the older's finger and then kissed the hand.


''I love you Kyuhyun.'' Sungmin reached out for a hug, which Kyuhyun happily responded to.


''Min you're crying again.'' Kyuhyun laughed.


''Quiet. How can I not when you're always so damn sweet?'' At the comment Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin's left cheek and started kissing away the tears.


''You should be smiling. You just found out you are going to have the most awesome husband ever.''


''I know, that's why I'm happy. I love you so much Kyuhyun.''


''I love you too Min. More than you can ever imagine and I'm yours now. Forever.'' Kyuhyun smiled and pulled Sungmin for a sweet kiss.

 

 

They hadn't started off good at all. Kyuhyun was just a player who didn't give a damn about who he hurt. Sungmin was just using him to get over an ex. They played a stupid game without caring about the other's feelings, but in the end they both fell into their own trap. Despite hating each other in the beginning all of that was gone now after they got to know each other.


That's what love is.


You learn to see past a person's flaws and love them for who they are, not who you want them to be. Kyuhyun and Sungmin had learnt this, that's what made them so perfect for each other. And they were never going to let go. Ever.

 

tumblr_mr8md4Vr0M1s6vplro1_500.jpg

 

- THE END -

 

Ahh what is this? I started crying while writing this T.T 
OTP is just so precious.


Ugh I didn't want to finish this but it was time. I really hope you liked the ending, with Kyumin being engaged and all.

Thak you so much to everyone who subscribed, commented, voted and read it. Your support really made me want to continue this story and gave me inspiration.

I can't thank you enough for giving me so much encouragement.

May Kyumin be with you.

I love you all so much, thank you again. ^^

 

//Nina

 

  image