Chapter 1

I heard you're a player, so let's play a game

 

 

*Riiiiiiing~ Riiiiiiiiiing~ * Kyuhyun's alarm clock once again rang and the loud noise ecoed through his room. The young man groaned in annoyance and shut his alarm clock of before trying to go back to sleep. Note to self, never ever play starcraft until 4 in the morning again on school days.

 

''CHO KYUHYUN! Get up this instant or I will take away your computer for a whole week!'' Mrs Cho's voice was heard from the kitchen and Kyuhyun immediately sat up.

 

''Alright, alright! Just stop shouting! And don't take away my computer.'' Kyuhyun took out his uniform and a towel before heading to the bathroom.

 

He followed his usual morning routine and took a shower, fixed his hair and put on the school uniform. He let the tie be a little loose and he didn't tuck in his shirt in his pants. He looked at himself in the mirror once again to make sure that he looked good. When he had approved of himself he went out to the hallway where his mom were standing and cleaning up some broken glass pieces from the floor.

 

''Did dad visit while I was asleep?'' Kyuhyun wrinkled his forehead and looked at his mother, who had a small cut on her lip.

 

''It was nothing. Just a misunderstanding.'' She put on a fake smile, but Kyuhyun saw right through it.

 

''I don't get it. You have already divorced him. Why can't he just leave us alone?''

 

''Kyuhyun, you know how your dad is. He will never leave us alone.I have already put your lunch in your back pack, so you don't have to worry about that.'' Mrs Cho smiled and threw away the glass. Kyuhyun sighed deeply and was just about to walk out of the apartment when he stopped at the door.

 

''If you see him again, then tell him that I will beat the out of him if he ever touches you again.'' Were Kyuhyun's last words and he left the apartment. He started walking towards the school and when he was almost there, he felt an arm around his shoulder.

 

''Heeeello Kyunnie!'' It was Heechul, one of Kyuhyun's friends.

 

''Aish don't scream so early in the morning! I have a headache.'' Kyuhyun rubbed his temples and continued walking with Heechul following him.

 

''And why is that my sweet Maknae? Did you have a rough night?''

 

''No, just a long one.''

 

''Oh I see. So which girl did you go to last night? Or was it a guy this time?''

 

''Stop talking about me like I'm a .''

 

''Oh but you are one my friend. Almost everyday I see you with a new one.''

 

''Will you stop bothering me before I kill you?!'' Kyuhyun roared at his older friend.

 

''Oh, touchy~ Did your period start this morning?'' Kyuhyun groaned to himself and stormed away. The morning had only started but in less than a minute Heechul had managed to destroy it.

 

''Yah Cho, wait up!'' Heechul yelled and caught up with the younger. The two arrived at school and met up with their friends before going to the homeroom. 

 

When they got inside Kyuhyun sat down at his usual seat at the back with Heechul beside him, when suddenly someone sat down beside Kyuhyun. He looked up and was met by a smiling Hara.

 

''Good morning Oppa~'' She giggled and flashed her best smile to him. Kyuhyun simply scoffed and turned his head away. Hara was a sweet girl, who Kyuhyun had made out with the day before in the library.

 

''Oppa what are you doing today after school?''

 

''Nothing.''

 

''Then would you want to do something with me later?''

 

''I can't.'' Kyuhyun said sounding completely uninterested while taking out his MP3.

 

''Oh I see... How about tomorrow then?''

 

''No.''

 

''Then would you-''

 

''Listen. Dont even try. I don't get together with the same person more than once.''

 

''B-but you said-''

 

''I know what I said and obviously I was lying. Stupid girl.'' Kyuhyun snapped and Hara could feel a small pang in her heart.

 

''S-so what happened yesterday...''

 

''Forget it. It meant nothing what so ever. If I were you I would take my little gummy smile and walk away with the small amount of my dignity that I have left.'' Kyuhyun said in a cold voice and put on him MP3 player.

 

When Hara looked around the classroom she realized that everyone had been staring at her and heard everything that had been said. The humiliation was too much for her, and she started crying. She stormed out of the classroom while some students started laughing at her. And  few others were quiet, because they knew her humiliation. Just like her, Kyuhyun had played many people in the school and then thrown them away like they were dirt.

 

''That was harsh man. You should stop all this playing. At least before you get AIDS.'' Heechul stated and Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

''AIDS?''

 

''Yes, AIDS. You know that thing you can get when you have .''

 

''I know what it is. But for your information, I don't sleep around with everyone. Not like you do.''

 

''Well baby, what can I say. With my face no one can say no to me. Neither men or women.'' Heechul his lips and winked at the younger.

 

''You're so full of yourself.'' Kyuhyun shook his head when suddenly the speakers in the whole school.

 

 

''Good morning students, this is principal Jung speaking. Today we will make a small change at our school, and it will start now. Because of some minor problems with the behavior and other things in the classes, I have decided to change a few things.
Right now, at least five people in each homeroom class are going to change classes. It's to make everything easier for you. So I will start with everyone who are 18 years old. I will start in class 103.''

It was Kyuhyun's class.

 

 

 

''The students who are going to leave that class are Goo Hara, Jo Youngmin, Lee Minwoo and Nam Woohyun.'' The principal announced while Kyuhyun and Heechul high fived each other since they could stay in the same class.

 

 

 

''The four students who are going to transfer to class 103 are Lee Donghae, Lee Sungmin, Im Yoona and Park Chorong.'' The principal continued to announce who were going to change classes for 40 more minutes. Then after what seemed like an eternity he was finally done.

 

All the students in the school changed around to their new classes and then the new students arrived to Kyuhyun's classroom.

 

''So class, these are the new students. Kids would you mind introduce yourselves?'' The teacher asked the new arrivals.

 

''Hello, my name is Im Yoona.'' A beautiful girl smiled and bowed to the class.

 

''I'm Park Chorong.''

 

''Hey, my name is Donghae.'' A handsome browned hair guy smiled to the whole class, causing for some girls to squeal. Heechul and Kyuhyun rolled their eyes at the exited girls, since they saw nothing special about him. Because of the lack of interest, Kyuhyun took out his phone and started playing.

 

''Hello. My name is Lee Sungmin. It's nice to meet you.'' The last guy said and that was when almost all the girls in the class started screaming.

 

Kyuhyun who heard the loud voice looked up in annoyance to see what the big fuzz was about. When he looked up he saw a small cute guy, who were smiling at the whole classroom. The guy looked too adorable. He had dark brown hair, milky white skin and perfectly M-shaped lips. Kyuhyun was in awe. He had never such a natural cute guy before, and he certainly had never seen him. 

 

''Thanks for the introduction. So... Yoona you can sit at Woohyun's old spot at the windows. Chorong you can sit right in front of me. And for you Donghae and Sungmin, you can sit at the two empty seats at the very back where Hara and Minwoo used to sit.'' The teacher said and all four students bowed to him before leaving to their seats. Sungmin and Donghae reached their desks at the back, which were right beside Heechul and Kyuhyun's.

 

''So class, I will leave you now for a little while so you can get to know your new classmates. I will be back in half an hour.'' The teacher said and left the classroom. Once he was gone all the students stood up to go and meet their new classmates.

 

All the guys gathered around Yoona and Chorong, while all the rest of the girls gathered around Donghae and Sungmin. Because of all the girls that had gathered around the two boys Heechul and Kyuhyun's views were completley blocked.

 

''Hyung, who is that?'' Kyuhyun asked and turned to Heechul, who knew who every students in the school was. Being one of the biggest gossipers that had ever walked the earth, Heechul knew almost everything.

 

''Which one do you mean? I can't read your mind.''

 

''I'm talking about that last guy. Lee... something.''

 

''Sungmin? You don't know who he is?''

 

''I wouldn't be asking if I knew who he was.'' Kyuhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

''Alright, no need to get so y. Well he's Sungmin, the king of aegyo. It's kind of unbelievable, but many girls want him because of his cuteness. He can melt anyones ice heart.''

 

''Do you know him?''

 

''Nah I don't really know him know him. We used to be neighbors when we were kids so of course we played a couple of times. But then he moved to another house and I haven't really spoken to him since then. But I guess he's a nice guy. Why?'' Heechul asked, and soon a huge grin spread across his face.

 

''Have you taken a small interest in the bunny?''

 

''Don't be ridiculous. He's too 'cute'.''

 

''And I know you have a weakness for cute. But I advise you to stay away from him.''

 

''Why would you do that?''''Because I think he's too innocent for you. If you try to hit that then you will destroy him mentally.''

 

''Isn't that my choice what I should do?''

 

''Have I ever said anything else?'' heechul snapped and took out his phone when it started ringing. The older looked at his phone and a smile spread across his face.

 

''Dear Kyu, as much as I LOVE spending time with you, I need to go to the bathroom.'' Heechul stood up to leave when Kyuhyun suddenly talked.

 

''You're going to meet that Chinese dude, aren't you?''

 

''Maybe. The teacher's gone and no one cares about us right now so it doesn't matter. I'll see you later.'' Heechul waved and walked off. Kyuhyun shook his head and tried to get back to his game. But one of the wild fangirls that had surrounded the table next to him accidently bumped into Kyuhyun's shoulder, causing for his phone to fly down to the floor under Sungmin and Donghae's table. 

 

''Ugh... !'' He yelled and was just about to push his way through the herd of girls when suddenly they all stepped to the side. When Kyuhyun looked up his eyes locked with Sungmin's, who was holding his phone.

 

''Is this yours?'' Sungmin asked and held out Kyuhun's phone.

 

''Yeah.'' Kyuhyun said and took the phone from Sugmin. ''Thanks.'' He mumbled and turned his attention back to his phone.


 

                                                                     divider.jpg

 

''Yah Cho Kyuhyun, will you stop staring?!'' Heechul yelled and hit the back of Kyuhyun's head. Eunhyuk, Yesung and Hangeng who had been talking loudly raised an eyebrow at Heechul's sudden outburst.

 

''Aish what was that for?!'' Kyuhyun roared back at the older.

 

''That's for being so obvious! Stop staring or else I will rip your eyes out!'' Heechul yelled and now the other three friends didn't understand anything.

 

''What's with you Hyung?'' Yesung asked while Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his head.

 

''He's staring at the cute new guy who started in our class today.'' heechul pointed with his chopsticks to another table further away in the cafeteria. Hangeng, Eunhyuk and Yesung all turned towards where Heechul pointed at the same time, causing the diva to have another outburst.

 

''Yah don't stare at the same time!'' He yelled at them.

 

''It looks like I'm not the only one having my 'period' today.'' Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and drank his water.

 

''So you're admitting that you're having your time of the month?'' Heechul smirked and Kyuhyun threw him a death glare before swallowing his water.

 

''I'm not a girl Hyung.''

 

''So... That guy is in your class now?'' Eunhyuk asked while pointing at Sungmin.

 

''Yes he is. And I think Baby Kyu here is already taking a small interest in him.''

 

''So what if I am?''

 

''Then I will wish you good luck. Such an innocent guy like him and a player like you, it wouldn't even work for a flirt. I mean just look at his friends. They are almost as cute as he is.'' 

 

''So you're saying I can't do it?''

 

''That's exactly what I'm saying. I won't believe it until I see it.'' Heechul shot back. And Kyuhyun didn't intend to back down.

 

''Fine. I'll prove it to you then.'' Kyuhyun said with a determinate tone is his voice while crossing his arms.

 

 

divider.jpg

 

 

''Sungmin Hyung, that guy has stared at you for quite a while now.'' Donghae told his friend and pointed at Kyuhyun's table.

 

''I know. He stared at me from time to time in class too.'' Sungmin scratched the back of his head and looked away from Kyuhyun.

 

''Do you think he wants something from you?'' Sungmin's other friend Ryeowook asked.

 

''I don't think so. Hey, isn't he that player guy?'' Sungmin asked when he thought Kyuhyun's face was really familiar.

 

''Yeah, that's him. He's crazy. He goes after both guys and girls, then he doesn't keep them for more than one day.'' Ryeowook shook his head while returning to his food. Sungmin looked over at Kyuhyun's table once again and this time he caught Kyuhyun staring at him. The younger quickly looked away and Sungmin laughed quietly for himself.

 

*What is he up to?* Sungmin thought and started talking to Donghae again.

 

 


Yay, first chapter! I hope it was good enough as a start ^^