TEENTOP

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

Throughout the whole ride I refused to talk to either of the boys. Chunji had scolded Niel about manhandling me but the younger only rolled his eyes. My impressions of the two boys weren't too hot. They were both no doubt handsome but their personalities overruled their gorgeous looks. Niel had that arrogant air about him that made me want to kick him so hard he wouldn't be able to have kids. The few seconds when he's laid his eyes on me I felt like he was penetrating my soul. Just the thought of his scrutinizing gaze made me shudder. Chunji on the other hand had a gentle aura compared to Niel's fierce one. There was something about him that almost made me want to like him. Almost that is. His eyes held this type of inner pain that could only have been brought on by a major disaster. How he managed to cover it up so well beat me. It was obvious that both boys had dark secrets they were trying to hide but they couldn't put it past me. I see everything. Their friends' pain was probably the same or even worse. 

"We're here." Niel's cold voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked outside the tinted windows to see an average looking house. I raised an eyebrow at the normal scenery as the door opened and Niel yanked me out of the car before Chunji even stopped it. I glared at him before trying to tug his hand off of me. He tightened his grip on me again. Did he think this was the only way he could control me? Bastard. He dragged me up the driveway while Chunji was still parking the car. I tried to observe my surroundings as quick as possible before we entered  the house. From what I could see there was no there houses near by only trees and nature. Is it even possible to have a place like this in the middle of nowhere? "Listen up!" Niel snapped at me. "Be respectful because we won't hesitate to hurt you just 'cuz you're a girl. Arasso?"

"Arasso." I grumbled as he knocked on the door four times before ringing it two times. Chunji came up behind us just as the door opened and I was ushered inside. The interior was extravagant just as I had expected. Isn't that how it always goes in the movies? The house looks average but on the inside it's like some huge mansion. I kind of expected it. "You guys are such cliche assassins." I told him. Niel looked at me incredulously then pinched me.

"We're not cliche. What did I just tell you about respect ?"

"I'm not a ."

"Um yeah you kinda are."

"Fine then! If I'm a you're an ."

"Maybe I am an ." He spat at me. I could tell his pride was important to him. At least I know one of his weaknesses now. 

"Yeah you definitely are." 

" do you ever shut up?"

" are you ever gonna treat me like a human?"

"Aish this brat y-"

"ENOUGH!" A powerful voice boomed from behind us making us halt our bickering for the time being. "Stop being an ." The new male ordered Niel. I gave him a quick once over. He had jet black hair that was short but not too short with turquoise bangs.

"But hyung~" Niel whined.

"I asked you to bring her here not degrade her status as a human being. I apologize for any physical or mental pain this pabo has inflicted upon you." The new guy said to me. "My name is Bang Min Soo but you can call me C.A.P. I'm the leader of these idiots." He tried to joke with me. I let out a little giggle as Niel and Chunji looked at me like I was ing crazy.

"My name is Kim Eun Hee. Nice to meet someone who isn't a complete weirdo." I smiled. He descended from the elegant staircase he had appeared from and approached the three of us. Well only me now that I looked back. The other two boys had somehow disappeared.

"Follow me."  C.A.P instructed and led me somewhere. I just followed silently, secretly memorizing every room and hallway that we passed by. He stopped in front of a pair of frosted glass doors. He knocked three times then whistled once before entering pulling me behind him. We entered what looked like a living room. It looked like the size of a house by itself. These bastards were crazy rich. There were 5 guys randomly lounging around the room. Niel and Chunji were among them as well. "TEENTOP!" C.A.P hollered at them.` They quickly scrambled to their feet in front of their leader, even Niel. The others were wearing all black as well. "This is Eun Hee. Introduce yourselves." He ordered. They looked hesitant but complied anyway.

"I'm Lee Chan Hee aka Chunji. You already know me."

"I'm Lee Byung Hun aka L.Joe." A boy with pink hair said. 

"I'm Ahn Daniel aka Niel aka . Nice to meet again ." Niel smirked at me. I glared at a loss of what to do since I couldn't beat him because of my injuries and the fact that he would probably kick my twice as hard if I tried. I decided just to ignore him.

"I'm Yoo Chang Hyun aka Ricky." A cute looking boy with really dark red hair said.

"And I'm Choi Jong Hyun aka Changjo." The last boy said. He had jet black hair with bleached blond bangs. It was an odd combination but attractive nonetheless. 

"So I'm sure the pabos I sent have informed you on why you're here. Are you up for the challenge Kim Eun Hee?" C.A.P asked me holding out his hand for me to take with a soft smile. I returned his smile with a genuine one of my own. I didn't hesistate in taking it.

"I hope we'll get along." I bowed to them.

"In your dreams." Niel scoffed stomping away to another part of the house. The other boys scattered as well. I sighed. Wtf am I getting myself into?