Our Last Night in Beijing

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"You pabo!" I shouted at my brother over the phone.

"Mianhae! Wait...what did I do?" He asked clueless.

"It's what you didn't do that makes me want to kill you. You forgot  to reserve my flight! Thank god I reserved one for myself in time." I told him exasperated.

"Well that's good." He sounded relieved. Aish pabo......

"You're such a dumb. So when are you going to pick me up?" I asked him.

"Ooh, we have an SM Town concert tomorrow so we're going to need Zhoumi. We need to leave the second you land so we can make it in time."

"Aish this punk! Too busy to even welcome me into the country properly. You're lucky we're talking over the phone or I would've strangled you by now." I hissed at him.

"Yah I'm your oppa!"

"Bastard."

"Yah!"

"Retard."

"Stop!"

"Dumb."

"YAH I SAID STOP!!"

"Whatever. I'll be there tomorrow one way or another. I'm hanging up." With that I shoved my phone into my back pocket and resumed my packing. My name is Kim Eun Hee and I'm 19 years old, going to be 20 in a few months. I have finally completed my studies in Beijing and am on my way back to my hometown: Seoul, South Korea here I come. As you probably have already realized by now, my brother is Super Junior's Kim Ryeowook. I'm going back to Seoul to live there and be closer to my brother as he is the only family I have. My parents and extended family disowned my brother and I when I was 11 and he was 17. Oppa became an idol to earn enough money to put me through college. It ended up being in Beijing though. Not that I mind. Beijing is a beautiful place. One of his band mates in their sub-group, Super Junior-M, Zhoumi, was in China at the time as well. SJ-M was having some time off so he was finishing college as well. I lived with him as we both went to the same university. After a few years we're both coming back to Korea. Me to stay permanently and Zhoumi depending on his schedule. While I was living with him he would occasionally leave as well. Sometimes I would come home from work and he would be in the kitchen making Beijing Fried Rice as if he had never left. Either that or I would be alone and the place would be so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. 

Currently Zhoumi was out getting some last minute things done before we leave tomorrow. I'm so relieved that we're flying back together. I don't like flying alone. I can do it if I have to but I don't particularly like it. I heaved myself off the floor to take one last look around the house to make sure we had everything packed. The place was bare except for the furniture and some other things we wouldn't need. I smiled when I heard the door open.

"Ni hao Mimi!" I called to him.

"Ni hao bao bei! Did you get all your stuff packed?" He asked me. I nodded as he patted my head. I swear that this man is more of a brother to me that that unreliable Kim Ryeowook. The two of us cuddled up on the couch to spend our last night in Beijing reminiscing about our memories. We remembered all the good times we had in the house and visited all our "secret" places one more time because we would never be able to ever again. We had some dinner then came back home.

"Mimi, I'm not going to get to see you a lot anymore am I?" I asked him as we sat on the couch. I looked him in the eyes as I spoke. He my cheek with his finger and gave me a sad smile.

"Sadly we're starting with our promotions as soon as I get there. Duì bu qǐ (I'm sorry) Eun Hee." He told me quietly.

"It's alright. Whatever time I get to spend with you is great. I treasure all those moments." I told him. We talked, cried, laughed, and ate the whole night trying to spend as much time as we can with each other before we have to part. We ended up falling asleep on the couch with soft smiles on our faces. The next morning I was jarred awake by my phone ringing. I groaned as I realized it was my alarm telling us we had to go. "Mimi!" I shouted in his ear. "We have to go or we'll be late!" 

"Okay okay I'm up. Go get yourself dressed and get your stuff. Meet me here when you're done." He told me. I nodded and ran off to do my morning routine. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my single suitcase. I took one more glance around the place to double check that everything was in place. Once satisfied with everything I approached Zhoumi in the living room.

"Done!" I told him.

"Let's go." He said. He took my hand and we headed outside and caught a cab. In no time we reached the airport and ran inside. We went through security quickly then boarded the plane. Zhoumi and I took our seats next to each other and sat back for the flight. I couldn't sleep so I stayed away the whole time. Zhoumi on the other hand rested his head on my shoulder and got some more sleep. When we got there I shook him awake and we got off. As soon as we got down I went into hawk-mode looking for any signs of my incompetent brother. What I found was even better than I could've imagined. When I locked eyes with him I left Mimi behind and ran right towards him.

"Jagiya I missed you so much!" He shouted when I reached him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. He put me down and planted his lips on mine for a long passionate kiss. It had been a few years since I had seen my boyfriend so it felt so great to be reunited with him. It was like I'd always imagined. My first airport kiss. He was wearing a disguise so bystanders would just think he was a normal guy. Only I knew he wasn't. "Saranghae Kim Eun Hee."

"Nado saranghae.....Lee Sungmin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think so far? Comments? Suggestions? Both are welcome!