Leave

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

I spent the rest of the night drinking and partying with the Super Junior boys (excluding my brother) until the sun came up. I think  it's 7:30 a.m. now. I craned my head to the red glowing digits on the electronic clock in the living room. Indeed it was 7:30. I peeled my boyfriend's arm off my waist as I got up and stretched up. I giggled as I saw the boys sprawled all over the living room. We had all crashed in the living room because we didn't feel like crawling to our rooms. I groaned as I heard a door creak open. Knowing all of us were in the living room it could only be Cho Hee or Ryeowook and I didn't particularly want to see either one.

"Oppa last night was great!" She gushed as they both came out of the room. He had an arm around her and was giving her a sweet gaze. I felt last night's drinks coming up my throat. I bolted to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. My stomach emptied its contents but it didn't stop as I kept throwing up wave after wave. I felt my hair get pulled out of my face and someone rub my back. I wiped my mouth and looked up. Henry was staring down at me looking concerned.

"Gwenchana?' He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine now. Gomawo." I pulled myself off the floor and over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and rinsed with some mouthwash then looked at Henry again. "Mochi~" I whined. He wrapped his arms around me and patted my back.

"You're not sick 'cuz of the alcohol are you?" He asked me smartly.

"Aniyo you're right. I don't like Cho Hee. Something about her isn't right." I told him.

"I don't like her either. Her voice is so irritating!" He told me. I giggled into his chest and slapped him.

"I'm worried for Wookie but he won't listen to me. Henry what do I do?"

"Patience is key hun."

"You better go away before Sungmin comes in here and beats you to a pulp."

"Like I'm scared of that little pink-loving bunny." He scoffed.

"Hey guys. Where's Eun Hee?" I heard my boyfriend ask from the living room. Henry looked at me wide-eyed. I smirked.

"Still not scared of my pink-loving bunny?" I mocked him. He just glared at me and ran out of the bathroom. Not long after Sungmin appeared in the doorway looking worried.

"Gwenchana? I heard you threw up." He asked me.

"I'm fine now. Did the other guys wake up yet?" I asked. He shook his head. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bathroom. "Then let's go wake them up!" I dragged him into the living room and started jumping on the boys. "Wake up you lazy-asses!!"

"Shut the up Hee!" Heechul groaned and threw a pillow at me. I glared and jumped on him. I took a pillow and smacked him repeatedly with it. By now all the guys had woken up and were now watching me beat my best friend up. The tables turned quickly though as he got up and put me in a headlock. 

" you Kim Heechul!" I shouted and punched him over and over again. He dodged and punched back.

"I know you want to!~" He sing-songed in my face. I smirked and kicked him in the balls. He groaned but that didn't keep him from throwing me to the floor and straddling my waist so I couldn't move. I screamed as he started tickling me. Our fun moment was over though when that high-pitched voice squeaked again.

"Oppa!~ My head hurts! Tell them to be quiet!" Cho Hee told my brother. He came out of the kitchen and glared at us.

"It's only 8 in the morning guys. Seriously shut the up!" He told us sharply and retreated to the kitchen. Heechul and I gawked at the place my brother had been standing in disbelief. What the did she do to him? 

"Come on. Mianhae Chullie." I said and flipped him off of me. I held out my hand so he could pull himself up. We started cracking up realizing what we just did to each other. I mean do you know any other best friends that beat each other up for fun? That's just Chullie and me. We were interrupted when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and pulled it open. I glared at the person on the other side. "What the are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to see you." He told me.

"Well I don't want to see you so leave." I spat at him. I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Oh Eun Hee who's this? Come in!" Cho Hee pushed me aside and beckoned him in. Who did she think she was inviting unwanted people in? "So how do you know Eun Hee?" She asked him as we sat on the couch. All the members had spread out in the living room glaring at him. They remember him. I mean who wouldn't. This guy was a complete douche. That's the reason I broke up with him. As you can tell by now I have a lot of love complications. The number of relationships I've been in exceeds infinity.

"Hee ca-" He started but I cut him off.

"Don't call me that anymore, Zico." I hissed at him.

"Mianhae Eun Hee-ssi. Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"You have 10 seconds." I told him.

"I still love you Kim Eun Hee. Will you give me another chance?" He begged me. Was this guy out of his ing mind?!