What Is This?

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"Get the out of here. Now." I told him pointing to the door.

"B-but Hee. Wait! Please. I'm begging you. I know I made a mistake but please give me another chance.

"I have a boyfriend!"

"Please just lis-You have a boyfriend?!"

"Yeah I do." I told him. Sungmin came over and kissed my cheek. He wrapped his arm around me and we looked at Zico. 

"I think you should leave now." Leeteuk stood up and told him sternly.

"I won't go against your will Hee so I'll leave but please think about it." He told me sadly. He sighed and turned towards the door. He gave me one more look then left. I just stared at the door until Sungmin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Bwoh?" I asked him.

"You kind of blanked on us there. Was that one of your ex's?" He asked me. I nodded.

"You have a lot of love problems don't you?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"It can't be helped." I shrugged still slightly shocked by Zico's sudden appearance.

"Cho Hee you can't let random people in." Siwon scolded the . I could tell he was trying to be nice but it was getting pretty obvious he didn't like her as well. Siwon was a pretty tolerant guy but when someone crossed the line they regretted messing with him in the first place.

"But Eun Hee knew him." She batted her eyelashes at him. He looked like he was going to puke.

"But she didn't want him to come in." Leeteuk jumped in as well. I cracked a little smile. I loved it when my boys defended me. The faked a whimper.

"Oppa~" She whined.

"Yah stop ganging up on my jagi!" Wookie shouted at us. The guys were about to protest when I raised my hand signaling them to stop. 

"Don't. Let's go somewhere guys. I think these two need some time alone." I said in a bitter sweet tone. They all nodded and scattered to their rooms to get ready. I grabbed my suitcase that was still in the living room and rolled it to Sungmin's room. I found him already pulling on one of his hoodies.

"Get dressed babe." He told me softly. He probably sensed my angry aura that was still slightly lingering. I pulled out a new pair of jeans, a tank top, and a hoodie as well. I took off my clothes right there and changed. It wasn't awkward for us because we were really close.

"Aww my jagi and I look so good together!" He said and pulled me onto the bed while we waited for the others to finish. I laid on his chest while he wrapped an arm around my waist. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pointed the camera at us. We both flashed v signs and cute smiles. I snapped the adorable picture then put my phone away again. We both closed our eyes and listened to each other's heart beats until we heard the guys call us. Sungmin and I reluctantly got off the bed and trudged outside. We slipped on our shoes and stepped outside. We headed to a nearby restaurant to have breakfast. When we were all settled down at the table everyone looked at me. I could see them out of my peripheral vision. I had my elbows on the table and was looking out the window. Sadness tugged at the back of my mind. Ryeowook why won't you just listen to me? Something's not right about that girl. 

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked without looking at them.

"No. You have something on your mind though. Care to tell us?" Yesung asked me. I finally turned to look at the guys.

"I don't like her." I said.

"Neither do we." They all chorused.

"Nice to know we're on the same page." I said and turned back to the window.

"Yah Eun Hee!" Someone snapped at me. I whipped around and glared at the fishy.

"What do you want Donghae?" 

"Girls look prettier when they smile. So smile a little, neh?"

"Neh oppa." I smiled at him. He laughed and ruffled my short hair. Sometimes I get made fun of for it and my boyish sense of style. Right now my bangs were swept over my eyes complimenting the dark colors I was wearing. I had a long-sleeved grey shirt with arm warmers on that were black with stripes on them with a black scarf around my neck. I was wearing black skinny jeans and combat boots to complete the look. I like dark colors if you couldn't tell by now. I playfully glared at Donghae and fixed my hair again. A waitress came over and we placed our orders. Not long after, our food arrived. We ate quickly then left. We strolled around Seoul for awhile shopping and playing. The sun had set by the time we headed back to the dorms. I walked in with several bags. I slipped my shoes off and headed straight to Sungmin's room with all the guys following us. We didn't even bother sparing a glance at my brother and his .

"Today was fun." Kyuhyun commented as we sprawled out in the room. I put my bags on the floor and got onto the bed with Sungmin. We resumed our position from earlier as the other guys found a place in the room. We just talked for awhile until Kyuhyun gasped.

"What?" We all asked him. He had been on his way to the bathroom when he tripped over one of my bags. We all looked at the contents that spilled out of it. I cringed as I realized it was the one with my lingerie in it.

"What is this?" Henry asked picking up the new blue thong I bought.

"I don't know. Hee why don't you show us what it is." Heechul smirked.

"In your dreams." Sungmin glared at them and pulled me closer. 

"Your girlfriend has a hot body so you should share." Eunhyuk said.

"Say another word and you'll die monkey." Sungmin hissed at him.

"Dude chill.......We've already seen her a bunch of times." Henry said nonchalantly.

"You will die Mochi." I hissed and flew at him. I tackled him and twisted his arm behind his back. Ah I love my boys. I hope things stay like this between us always, but I just can't shake off the feeling of doom in the air. I dread what lies in store for us in the future but maybe things will turn out okay. Maybe.....