Salute

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

If I hadn't pried myself out of Sunggyu's arms I bet he would've never let me go. "Oppa I'm gonna go check on Sungjong. See ya later." I told him and slipped out of the room. I made my way to the maknae's room, thanking god I remembered where it was. I knocked on his door lightly but when he didn't answer I entered quietly. Where is he? I thought he might still be sleeping but he was nowhere to be seen. Just as I was about to walk out the door again, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and a hot breathe was on my neck.

"Where'd you go?" He asked me. I guess he wants me to call him oppa because he didn't call me noona this time. 

"Were you worried oppa?" 

"Neh I thought something bad happened to you."

"Well Sunggyu borrowed me for the night. Him and I are on good terms now." I informed the boy.

"That's nice to hear." He said, nuzzling my neck. These simple actions of his were starting to grow on me. I better not get too attached.

"Good morning oppa."

"Good morning Hee."

"Oppa?"

"Neh?"

".......Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked him shyly.

"Of course. Come over here." He led me to his closet and started chucking some random articles of clothing at me. Well at least I thought they were random. When I took a good look at them I was impressed. He has great fashion sense. I slipped into his bathroom and quickly changed into the skinny jeans and oversized shirt he gave me. The skinny jeans fit me a bit tighter than they were supposed to but I didn't mind that. It just made my look better. The shirt on the other hand was a bit loose. One side kept slipping off my shoulder so after fighting with it for awhile, I just let it rest there exposing my black bra strap and smooth shoulder. I stepped out of the bathroom and twirled around for Sungjong.

"How do I look oppa?" I asked him.

"You look great. My clothes look better on you than me. Come on. Let's go down for breakfast. If you're friends with me and on good terms with Sunggyu, you have to be civil towards the others as well." He wagged a finger at me.

"Only for you oppa." I pouted and let him take my hand, leading me downstairs. As I passed by one of the rooms, I felt drawn to it. I suddenly stopped. "Who's room is this?" I asked the maknae.

"Myungsoo hyung's. Wae?"

"Something tells me that I need to make up with him first. Go on without me. If all goes well we'll come out together. If not, then, I love you Lee Sungjong. Thank you for being a friend to me when the others weren't. Don't forget me." I told him dramatically.

"No prob Kim Eun Hee. I won't let you die in vain. Now do what you have to do." With that he saluted me and went downstairs. I took a deep breathe and flung open the door, walking in as if it was my own room. This is a pretty risque kind of entrance Hee. Watch your step.

"Who the said you could come in?" Myungsoo asked me. He was leaning against a wall with a small black dog in his arms  and was about to take a picture until I burst in.

"I wanna talk to you."

" get out before I discipline you  again." He threatened me. I walked over to him, crouched down to his eye-level, and smirked.

"Punish me Master Myungsoo. I've been a bad girl." I said. His flawless poker face didn't falter for even a second. It's going to take more than just words to sway this one. I'll work my way to my goal. "Is that your dog?" I asked him gently. He nodded. "Do ya mind if I hold him?" He looked hesitant but eventually handed the dog to me. I cradled it in my arms, its head and behind its ears. I looked up as I heard a click. Myungsoo had snapped a photo of his dog and me. 

"Is it alright?" He asked me. I nodded. 

"Do you like photography?" I asked him. It was his turn to nod. "The picture looks professional even though it was taken by a phone."

"Hey."

"Neh?"

"I'm sorry for slapping you yesterday." He said softly, walking over to the window. I put his dog down and walked over to him. I hugged him from behind.

"It's fine. If I were you, I would've done the same thing." I told him. I could sense that he was troubled by his rash action's from the previous day. He turned around and grabbed me by the chin, fixing me with an intense gaze. 

"I ruined your beautiful face. Mianhae." He told me. I looked away from his hypnotizing eyes.

"I'm far from beautiful."

"Jjinja? I would say you're the epitome of beauty." He said to me. I blushed slightly.

"I'm sorry we got off on bad terms. I want to be friends." I told him. He nodded, cracking a tiny smile. I gasped and pointed at him. "You smiled! You look so handsome when you smile. Do it more often." I told him. Once again he nodded.

"I think you and I will get along just fine." I've won this round as well. Tsk tsk. You're lagging INFINITE. I wonder how long it'll be until someone finds out about my little game? This is getting exciting......