Awkward

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"Yah don't talk to her like that! Why are you back anyway?!" Chunji yelled at the girl. She just smirked and came closer to us. She circled me like a lion stalking its prey. I was supposed to feel intimidated but instead I was just annoyed. Suddenly she punched me in the stomach. Hard. I crumpled to the ground and stayed there. She didn't exactly punch like a girl.

"She's pregnant isn't she? Chunji you knocked her up didn't you?!" The girl hollered. Chunji grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back.

"What if she is pregnant with my child? What are you going to do about it?" He taunted. I couldn't believe this idiot. Is he trying to get me killed by this psycho chick?! 

"I'll just kill her. It shouldn't be that hard. I mean I've already taken care of all your other love interests." The girl said to him haughtily. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up quickly and punched her in the face.

"Who do you think you are ?" I asked her, grabbing her by the collar. I thought she was a teammate of Teen Top's so I expected that she'd be better at fighting. Boy was I wrong. "Aren't you supposed to be able to take me down in like two seconds?" I .

"Key word is supposed too. She can't, so that's one of the reasons why she got fired." Chunji told me smirking. I laughed in her face.

"I haven't even been trained yet but I'm already better than you. Well that boosts my self-esteem quite a lot." I continued my taunting. She scoffed and tried to get out  of my grip. I guess waking up at ungodly hours and going to the gym with Kangin and Siwon has finally paid off. All I need is a girl opponent cause I still don't stand a chance against guys. *cough cough* My little incident with C.A.P proved that.

"So why did you decide to spread your legs for this pabo?" She retaliated. I could feel my face burning from her words but I stood my ground.

"Because I love him." I told her with a poker face. She must've believed me when her eyes widened.

"Bwoh?!" She asked me. 

"Aish...." I drew in a long breathe trying to maintain my patience with this idiot.  Chunji saw my frustration and jumped to rescue me.

"I love her. She loves me. What's so hard to comprehend about that? No wonder Boss fired you." He told her and smirked.

"It's not my fault I don't learn well!" She tried to defend herself. Chunji pointed at her while looking at me.

"Do yourself a favor and listen to all of us when we train you or you'll end up like this retard. Arasso?" He said. I nodded.

"Don't worry I ranked 1st in all my classes my whole life.  I already have the brains so learning to fight is just a bonus." I reassured him. He nodded, smiling.

"Ok so anyway, who are you ?" I turned back to the girl. She just looked at me blankly so I punched her in the stomach as revenge.

"God don't be so rough. I have a date tonight!" She whined. I slapped her.

"Who are you?" I tried again.

"Why don't you ask your lover?"

"I wanna hear it from you myself."

"Okay."

"Well speak!" I demanded losing my patience again.

"I used to be an assassin under Teen Top's agency before I got fired." She told me.

"Tell her why you got fired." Chunji egged her on.

"I fell in love with the target, screwed up the mission, risked all the member's lives, then helped the target escape." She told me. She smiled as if remembering something good. This psycho is probably thinking about the "good" times she had with the target. Messed up. That's what she is.

"Why are you still alive?" I asked in an icy tone. I didn't even know the boys for long but I loved them enough to take a bullet for them already. I could never even begin to imagine risking their lives for my own selfish purposes. I can't even begin to imagine my precious Ricky-ah or L.Joe oppa getting hurt. I don't know what I would do without them. It's funny how we haven't even been together for long, yet I'm fully prepared to die for them. It's as if I've known them my whole life.........

"Hee calm down!" I heard Chunji yell. I came back to reality to realize I had unconsciously started beating the girl.

"State your name, age, business here, and your date's name." I demanded. I was going to get rid of this little "problem".

"What are you? An interrogator?" She huffed at me.

" just answer the ing questions!" I shouted in her face.

"Jung Eun Joo. 23 years old. Here to rejoin the team. His name is Woo Jiho." She answered looking a little scared. I smirked. Seems like Zico was getting around again since I dumped him. The seemed to be afraid of my interrogation style. That means it's working. 

"What time?"

"We're meeting at a cafe around 8:30 p.m." She informed me. I finally let go of her collar and stepped back. She let out a breathe of relief thinking she was off the hook. I stepped forward and punched her again then leaned into her ear.

"I'll make sure you never rejoin this team even if I have to die in the process." I hissed then pulled back. I skipped over to Chunji, lightly pecked his lips, then high tailed it upstairs. Lover boy can finish taking care of it. I wandered for awhile wondering what to do with myself. I checked in on Ricky only to find him peacefully napping so I tucked him in and let him be. I really didn't want to run into C.A.P so I was on high alert around corners. Once I was in the clear again I started calculating which members were available. Ok so Chunji is downstairs. Ricky is sleeping. Changjo and me are still strangers. Niel irritates me. C.A.P is a dead man. So that leaves my favorite oppa.....

"Hey Hee." Someone said from the kitchen as I passed it. I went back and peeked in. Just who I was looking for. 

"Oppa!" I squealed skipping into the kitchen. I jumped him for a hug and smiled at him. "Oppa I'm so happy to see you. How's your morning so far?" I asked him as he sat down at the two-people table in the kitchen with a cup of ramen. I hopped up on the other high stool and waited for his answer.

"Pretty good. The members haven't done anything stupid today so I'm pretty chill." He told me slurping on his noodles. My stomach growled and I turned red from embarrassment. He laughed softly and held up his chopsticks to my mouth. I slurped the noodles down and thanked him. 

"Gomawo oppa. I didn't really have good breakfast because I wanted to get out of there before I ran into C.A.P." I told him.

"Do you want me to make you a cup?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"It's okay oppa. I'm not that hungry. Watching you eat is quite relaxing. You're very graceful. It's cute." I commented.

"Um.....thanks....I think." He mumbled not making eye contact with me. I grabbed him by the chin and forced him to look at me.

"Oppa look at me more often. I like your eyes." 

"They're nothing special."

"Maybe in your mind they aren't but when you look at me I feel as if the sun is shining brightly on me for once."

"Stop being cheesy."

"I'm telling the truth."

"Okay then.

"Oppa stop being so awkward! You know what? Today we're going to spend the day together to dissolve any awkwardness between us. I want at least one oppa that I can comfortably talk to." I told him.

"Call." He said and finished his noodles. He threw away the cup and washed his chopsticks. All the while I watched him go about. He has an awesome backside. "You coming?" He asked me holding out his hand. I shook my hand. I told him to turn around but confused, he did anyway. I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him, then smacked his .

"Giddy up oppa!" I shouted. He shook his head but heaved me up a little higher on his back and started walking. When we got there he put his hand on the door knob and looked at me.

"This is the first time you're going to see my room right? I'm sorry if it's a little messy." He apologized as he opened the door and stepped in. I giggled when I saw his room. It was so cute. In my terms. The walls were a brownish-beige color with one wall being navy blue. He had a simple queen-size bed with white sheets and a navy blue comforter to match the wall the bed was touching. He had a few picture frames and posters on the wall. Other than that the walls were bare. He had a little metal nightstand next to his bed that was strewn with magazines. There was a stereo system on one of the shelves. The wooden floors were carpeted in some spots with the color scheme continuing the navy blue streak. 

"Oppa it's so simple, like you. I love it." I told him, getting down from his back.

"Just let me fix a few things." He said. He reached for the bean bag on the floor in front of his bed and chucked it to a corner before heading over to his bed to fix his sheets. I stopped him.

"Oppa stop." He looked at me confused. I crawled onto his bed and slipped under the sheets and comforter. "Come here oppa." I said quietly. He complied, slipping into the bed but only staying near the edge. "It's best when the sheets are messed up. It's more cozy." I told him, explaining my reason for stopping him. He nodded and we just sat there lying on our backs looking at the ceiling. It was awkward. I tugged on his arm motioning for him to come closer. He scooted over about an inch and stopped. I rolled my eyes and cuddled up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. I felt him tense up but I nudged him. "Relax." I told him.

"Okay." He said and put an arm around my back pulling me closer to him.

"There ya go oppa. You'll get used to this in no time. Soon you'll be my skinship oppa." I told him. He laughed and ruffled my hair. I huffed and fixed it before resting my head on his chest again.

"Don't you just wanna take a nap? I'm so comfortable right now. You're so warm." He told me pulling me even closer than before and tugging the covers up to our shoulders. It was kind of chilly in the house today.

"Mhmm you are too oppa. Let's sleep." I said and closed my eyes. I haven't had this urge to sleep in a while. I guess since he's so simple everything feels better. Keep being like that oppa. I like modest men.

"Sleep. One of the members will probably ring us if we don't wake up by dinner." He told me. We settled into the comforts of each other and just dozed off into the best sleep we've had for awhile. L.Joe oppa......I think I'm falling for you too. you heart. Why can't you just stick to one guy? We can't fall in love anyway now that we've taken this kind of job. I just wish there was a way to love one person without hurting several others. Aish......