Mine

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

I quickly locked the door and threw some clothes on before marching downstairs to kill Kikwang. I found all of the guys chilling in the living room watching TV. I spotted my prey and got ready to pounce. He was sitting on the couch so I crouched behind it. I sat there waiting for the perfect moment. Suddenly, I got close to his ear and blew in it softly.

"Do you want to die?" I whispered. He screeched jumping off the couch and onto Dongwoon who had been sitting next to him.

"Hyung get off of me~" Dongwoon whined. I rolled on the floor laughing and pointing at the scared boy. He looked like he was about to piss himself. All the guys had gotten up to see what had happened. Some were trying to console Kikwang while others were watching me die on the floor. After a few minutes, I finally got off the floor and wiped the tears that had come out from laughing so hard. I pointed at him trying not to crack up again.

"Omo the great Lee Kikwang almost pissed his pants." I mocked him. He glared at me.

"Mianhae alright?! It was just an accident." He tried to reason with me about earlier.

"It was an accident until you made that comment."

"I was just joking."

"Oh really now. So you think I'm fat?"

"Aniyo! When did I say that?!"

"Just now I think."

"That's not what I meant!"

"Aish you two sound like a married ahjumma and ahjussi! Shikkeureo!" Junhyung shouted trying to watch TV again. 

"Yah don't say that. She's mine." Ricky growled at Junhyung about his comment. I rolled my eyes. His jealousy was extreme at times.

"What makes ya think that?" Hyunseung asked him, smirking.

"Because I already made her mine." Ricky told him, getting up to wrap his arms around me. Everyone in the room, even Junhyung, had turned around to look at us in shock. o_o

"What he's trying to say is that he gave me a necklace when he confessed to me. I guess when I accepted it, it meant that I was his." I lied through my teeth. Everyone ahhed then turned back to what they were doing. I yanked Ricky into the kitchen and glared at him. "What the hell was that?!" I hissed at him.

"I wanted them to know you're mine. That's all." He said, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Well you were about to tell them we had . That would've been awkward." I said, punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"What's wrong with that?"

"A lot of things. Oh yeah and who said I was yours? It's not like you asked me out or something. I'm still a single lady." I told him. He frowned at me.

"I thought it was understood." He said.

"Well I didn't understand." I told him stubbornly. He turned me around to look into his eyes.

"We ed, so you're mine." He said firmly. I frowned and moved away from him.

"You have to win my heart. ing just doesn't cut it. Maybe that night was a mistake. Was it love or lust that led us to doit ?" I pondered before turning around. I was about to step out of the kitchen but turned back to him with a hard glare. "My heart is still open and right now it's calling for someone but that's person isn't you." I ended harshly before running out of the kitchen, my tears threatening to fall. 

"Eun Hee!" He called after me but I just ignored him. The tears fell as I raced to the one place I knew I would always be safe. When I got there, I quickly knocked for courtesy then entered. As expected, he wasn't there. That was fine with me though. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I slipped into his bed, pulled the covers up to my chin, and sighed.

" you Lee Kikwang for being a creeper, you Yoo Changhyun for pissing me off, and you Jang Hyunseung for invading my heart." I said to myself out loud. Only after it sunk in did I realize what I just said. Hyunseung.....wtf? I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize the door had opened.

"Oh Hee. What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked me, making his presence known. I turned to the wall and quickly wiped my tears. I don't want oppa to think I'm weak. My heart sped up as I felt the bed dip and his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to his firm chest. "Tell oppa what's wrong." He whispered in my ear.

"You already have several burdens of your own. You don't need mine on top." I told him quietly.

"You'll never be a burden to me. Now tell me what's wrong." He coaxed me gently. I contemplated with myself before complying and spilling everything to him. When I was done I waited for him to say something but he didn't. He was probably disturbed about some parts of the story.

"Oppa? Gwenchana?" I asked softly. 

"You.....Ricky.....?" He asked me calmly.

"Neh oppa." 

"Did he take your ity?"

"Aniyo. I lost it awhile ago."

"You used protection right?"

"........"

"Oh god don't tell me....."

"It was a spur of the moment kind of thing."

"When is your period supposed to come?"

"Today."

"Did it?"

"Aniyo."

"We're going to the pharmacy tomorrow."

"Neh oppa."

"I'm disappointed in my dongsaengs."

"Mianhae oppa."

"Was he good?"

"OPPA!!!" I screeched. What is wrong with all these boys?!