Sorry

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

I shoved Niel away from me and ran to my boyfriend. "Sungmin didn't you guys leave?"

"I thought you said they were just your classmates. I didn't know you were cheating on me with one of them. What's your relationship with her? Huh punk?" He Niel.

"We're buddies." The blond boy told him nonchalantly. I gawked at the lying blond.

"We are not! Sungmin listen to me. I have no relationship with this punk." I tried to reassure him. I could tell he was contemplating what to do  by the calculating look on his face. He finally cleared his throat.

"Hee I love you...but we need some time apart." He said to me. My heart shattered at those words. I never realized what this man meant to me until now. 

"Sungmin don't do this to us." I begged him.

"What's going on?" The other boys showed up in the doorway.

"Didn't you guys leave?" I asked them. 

"Our schedules were canceled so we came back to spend more time with you." Eunhyuk innocently answered. Super Junior looked between the three of us confused.

"But I walked in on this instead." Sungmin growled.

"Dude it's not my fault she likes me better than you." Niel goaded him on.

"Niel shut the up." I hissed at him.

"You were her!" Sungmin shouted at him.

"Minnie calm down." I pleaded my boyfriend.

"Does it matter what it is? At least I'm getting some." Niel smirked. That was the last straw. Sungmin sent a fist right into Niel's face. I gasped as Niel wasted no time in punching back. Before we knew it the two boys were flying around the room beating each other up. The fact that one was a martial arts master and one was an assassin made it a pretty amusing fight, except for the fact that my boyfriend was getting beat up.

"Guys stop!" I begged them, my tears threatening to fall. Super Junior wasted no time in breaking up the fight. Siwon, Donghae, and Hyukjae jumped on Sungmin while Kangin, Heechul, and Henry held Niel back. That resulted in my Fishy getting a fist to the face and my Mochi getting kicked in the stomach. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted. I ran over to the two poor members and pulled them to me. "You two can hurt each other but when my Fishy and Mochi get hurt you die." I hissed.

"Mianhae." The two reasons for my anger said. I turned to Sungmin.

"Maybe we do need some time apart. Until you can pull yourself together and prove that you can trust me don't talk to me Lee Sungmin. I think you should leave now." I told him.

"But Hee I-" He tried but got cut off my Heechul.

"Dude you ed up. You should've trusted her for whatever it was. You know Hee better than the rest of us. We should leave. Until you get yourself together I'm not letting you see my baby girl again." Heechul spat. My heart swelled with admiration for my best friend. I knew I could always count on him. He grabbed Sungmin by the collar and dragged him out. I knew Sungmin could've hurt him but I guess he knew he was in the wrong.

"We'll see you some other time." Leeteuk told me. All the members kissed and hugged me before leaving. I sighed and sunk onto the floor.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend could fight." A voice I didn't want to hear said.

"You're still here?!" I shouted at him.

"Yeah." Niel said casually.

" you cost me my relationship. Do you know how long we've been together? Probably since before you've been born punk."

"Mianhae but C.A.P hyung knew you weren't going to let go of them easily so I had to intervene."

"You're telling me you did this on purpose?" I asked him, my eye twitching.

"Neh."

"Bastard."

"It's okay . You'll love living with us."

"Who said I would live with you?"

"Well are you going to live with Super Junior for the time being?" 

"......."

"Didn't think so. Kaja. The guys are so excited they're jumping off the walls." Niel told me.

" you I'm not going anywhere. I'm not even discharged yet." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We can have that arranged." He smirked.

~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~

"Yes I'd like to take the patient Kim Eun Hee home. Is it possible for her to be discharged today?"

"Yes please just sign here and here." The receptionist said. She was giving us a suspicious look. I mean who wouldn't when a guy had a girl over his shoulder requesting to take her home when she obviously didn't want to go with him. Pabos.

"Kamsahamnida." Niel said and turned to leave after he signed the papers. He had the bag with all my belongings in it swung across his right shoulder while I was on his left. He tossed me into the passenger side of a black Audi and got behind the wheel. He drove to the house in no time. With the crazy speed he was going at, I thought I was going to die. The second he stopped I jumped out and kissed the ground. Niel came around the other side and looked at me weirdly.

"Kiss me instead." He said.

"How about I kick you instead?" I hissed at him. 

"Shut up ." He returned to his cold self. He yanked me off the ground and dragged me into the house. He did their secret knock thing and waited for someone to open the door. The second I saw C.A.P I flew into his arms.

"Oppa I can't believe you started this whole misunderstanding. Btw Niel's being an again. He discharged me from the hospital, manhandled me twice, and is just being an overall ." I whined into the older boy's neck. He rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry about that and I'll make it up to you. We were going to have you room with Niel but I don't think you want that now. You can pick which one of us you want to room with. Plus when we practice later I'll kick Niel's for you." He said to me.

"Do you promise, oppa?"

"I promise baby girl. Now let's go into the living room. The other guys can't wait to see you." He said leading me into the living room. The second we walked into the room I was jumped on and knocked onto my back.

"NOONA!" Ricky shouted cutely. All his hyungs were complaining for him to get off of me but he just ignored him. He just rested his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped an arm around him as well and just laid there on the floor. I couldn't resist the kid. He was just too cute.

"Our Ricky is really shameless." L.Joe said shaking his head. "Stop her."

"It's not if she likes it." Ricky defended himself. I pinched one of his cheeks.

"You are so lucky you are cute as ." I told him.

"Noona! Buing Buing!" He said, showing off his gorgeous aegyo.

"Omo I just died." I gasped.

"Okay you two get off the floor." Someone said to us. As soon as I stood up I was hugged from behind.

"....so I can have my way with you." C.A.P whispered into my ear. I looked helplessly at the other boys as they face palmed.

"Hyung is really shameless." Changjo said. Omo is this what it's always going to be like from now on? Well this is going to be interesting....