Practically a Woman

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"YAH NO PDA!!!" My brother shouted coming up from behind us and pulling us apart. I crossed my arms, huffing, and glared at him.

"Nice to see you too oppa​." I sneered at him. He couldn't even greet me properly. Zhoumi showed up soon after with the suitcase I had abandoned in my haste to see my boyfriend. "Sorry Mimi." I said and took my suitcase back from him.

"Hurry up! The concert starts in 4 hours!" Ryeowook nagged. We all rolled our eyes and followed him out to his car waiting outside. The whole way to the concert venue(that's right, I don't even get to settle down first), Sungmin and I stayed side by side. I guess what they say is true. The longer you're away from your lover the more you realize how much you love them. 

"So how's my Minnie been doing?" I asked him. he put an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Fine, but I missed you so much! We have so much to catch up on." He pouted cutely.

"You've said that a million times already." I giggled and rested my head on his chest. 

"Oh god. You two are going to be the death of me." My brother sighed. I leaned forward and punched him in the shoulder. Thank god it's Mimi driving or we would've crashed.

"Yah I'm your oppa!"

"Then act like one!"

"I already do!"

"NO YOU DON'T!!!" Sungmin, Zhoumi, and I yelled. Ryeowook looked at us bewildered.

"I am a good brother."

"Barely decent." I muttered under my breathe.

"We can let you down right here." Wookie threatened.

"I wouldn't let you do that to my jagiya." Sungmin defended me.

"Okay then I'll leave both of you here."

"Manager hyung would be mad at you."

"I don't give a flying . Aish, you two are so irritating." He huffed and turned around and stared straight at the road ahead. Sungmin and I stuck our tongues out at his back. "I saw that." He said in a deadly tone. Minnie and I shrank back into the seats and shut up. We whispered to each other for the rest of the ride, scared to get on my brother's bad side. He's a when he gets mad.

"We're here!" Zhoumi announced as he parked the car. Zhoumi and I left our suitcases in the car as we dashed into the venue to get the boys dressed. They still had to go through rehearsals as well. 

"Pali pali!!" Wookie screamed at us.

"We're coming! Stop nagging !" Were the exact words I screamed as we burst into Super Junior's dressing room. The rest of the members whipped towards us and gasped when they saw me.

"Eun Hee?" Shindong asked. I nodded with tears in my eyes. The last time I had seen these guys was when I was 15. Now these boys were men. I couldn't believe it. 

"You all look so good! And you're men now!" I shouted in excitement. All the members attacked me with hugs and kisses. I was also introduced to the new member, Cho Kyuhyun. He wasn't in the group before I left so it was our first time meeting. Then I turned to the one person hadn't rushed me yet. I made eye contact with him and he looked at me with a blank face. We just stared at each other awkwardly while the others looked at us in confusion. I knew they were expecting us to jump on each other. I mean hell I was too. He finally spoke.

"You better get your little over here and tell your favorite oppa how much you missed him or he'll never talk to you again." He told me. His signature poker face gave way to a brilliant smile that made my heart soar. I ran into his arms despite my boyfriend's burning jealousy that was starting to make itself known. "Kim Eun Hee you've grown so much! Look at you, you're practically a woman. You even have now! Nice too!"

"You haven't changed a bit Kim Heechul." I told him, smiling. "You've gotten more handsome as well!"

"Ehem! I'd like my girlfriend back now." Sungmin interrupted our little reunion. I slapped him lightly.

"Is someone jealous?" I . He pinched my cheek.

"Aniyo of course not! I need to get my makeup done! Noona!!"  He called over the makeup noona. His cheeks were still red as she did his makeup. I chuckled to myself and took a seat on the couch in the dressing room. I was blooming with pride as I watched my boys get ready to go on stage. When they were done they stood side by side and looked at me. I felt my eyes starting to water but I hid it well. They pulled me up to do their cheer and a "fighting!" before they went on stage. Sungmin stayed back and looked at me. He pointed to his lips. I smirked and gave him a quick kiss then pushed him after the others. The boys put on a great stage. Super Junior, Super Junior-M, and a bunch of other groups performed marvelously. It must've been hard for Mimi to just come in and have to perform. Poor Henry too. He had just flown in from Canada as well for the SJ-M stage.

"Good job guys!" Leeteuk told s as they came back stage after the concert was over. 

"Gomawo hyung!" They all chorused. The guys rushed in and took their makeup off and got changed. My brother and boyfriend tried to get them to change somewhere else but they insisted that we were family and it didn't matter. All the guys were fine with it except for Kyuhyun. It must've been odd for him as we had just met. I lowered my eyes for his sake so he could change comfortably.

"Let's go celebrate the return of  Eun Hee, Zhoumi, and Henry!!" Kangin said.

"KAJA!!!!" We all screamed and headed outside. I was about to follow Ryeowook out when someone grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Um.....thanks for looking away so I could change. You're a cool person. Let's get closer so that next time we change you don't have to look away." Kyuhyun joked with me. I gave him a smile and nodded. I gestured towards the door. 

"Let's go together." I told him and pulled him outside. I was about to step into the second van with Wookie, Minnie, Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Siwon when I heard my name being called. I looked at the guys but they shook their heads saying it wasn't them that wanted my attention. Then, Heechul pointed towards the entrance of the building we just came out of. I gasped. I hadn't seen this guy since our last encounter and let me tell you it wasn't a pretty one. Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Heechul stood in front of me all glaring at him

"Stay away from her." Minnie hissed.

"Don't even come near my sister again." Wookie threatened.

"You better walk away now if you know what's best for you." Heechul said, in an even deadlier tone than the other two.

"I need to talk to her." He told me. He begged me with his eyes. I put up my walls and looked at him with a bored poker face.

"Wae?" I asked him, keeping up my cold front.

"Please take me back!" He begged.

"The nerve....." I hissed under my breathe. Sungmin wasted no time in marching over to him and giving him a bloody nose. Ah that's my Minnie.