Burn

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

A few hours must have passed since I had passed out. It was nighttime already as I looked out the window in the dark room. The moon was the only source of light tonight as all the others had been shattered. My heart was in pieces as well as all the bones in my upper arm. I was shot in the shoulder, taken away from my team, and confined to this room. Could it get any worse? I asked myself as I glared at the gauze wrapped around the bullet wound. I shouldn't have jinxed myself because just as I thought that the door was unlocked and one of them entered. 

"Noona are you hungry?" He asked me. My stomach quietly growled but I contradicted it, shaking my head no. "Are you sure? Hyung said you can come out if you want to and eat with us. Kaja!" He said cheerfully. I was shocked at how the boy could be so happy in a situation like this. Oh right, because I'm the only one here against my will. 

"I said I'm fine." I told him but he still wouldn't listen. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder carrying me down the stairs and into the dining room where the rest of them were. As he tossed me into one of the chairs around the table, I wondered how such a small and fragile looking boy could pick me up as if I was a mere feather.  As I pondered that insignificant little fact, I didn't realize that everyone's eyes were now on me.

"Good job Sungjong." The leader praised his maknae.

"No prob Sunggyu hyung." The younger replied cheerfully. I wanted to smack myself because of his peppiness. 

"Eat." Sunggyu motioned to the table full of food. I stubbornly shook my head and slouched in my seat to glare at all of them.

"What happened?" I asked them. All I knew was I was shot and out. Next thing I woke up in an unfamiliar room with a note by my head saying I was going to be separated from Teen Top and B2ST for awhile. The letter didn't explain anything but that I was kidnapped.

"I promised I wouldn't kill you. I never said I wouldn't injure you." Howon spoke up. 

"Bastard." I snarled and stood up. I marched over to him and was about to punch him in his pretty face but Sungyeol and Dongwoo jumped up and pulled me back. "Let me go!" I struggled against their restraints but I knew it was no use. They pushed me back into my chair and sat on either side of me, probably to make sure I didn't try to kill that bastard, Howon, or anyone else for that matter.

"Don't you want to know why you're here?" Sunggyu teased me. I gave up and nodded. "Well after you angered Howon, he shot you. Myungsoo threw a smoke bomb, we grabbed you, and left. We warned Teen Top and B2ST that if they didn't play their little game with UKISS fairly, we'd kill you. So you're going to be our little toy until they grow the balls to come and get you. We'll kill them then." The leader told me. I stared at him blankly.

"Are you guys all this demented or was this punk just dropped on his head a few times when he was born? How are you guys a ing idol group?!" I questioned the rest of INFINITE, jerking a thumb at their leader. Myungsoo had finally had it. He got up and slapped me across the face. I didn't move. My hair fell into my eyes but I didn't even bother moving it.

"Hyung don't be so aggressive." Sungjong told the older boy. The "ice prince" said nothing and averted his eyes, entering his little world again. I just glared at the bastard that had just slapped me and tried not to let my tears slip. I rubbed my burning cheek silently as the rest of the members just looked between me and Myungsoo.

"Noona here." Sungjong said handing me an ice pack. I murmured a thank you under my breath and pressed the ice to my swollen cheek. The maknae nodded and returned to his seat. The maknae isn't that bad....

"So I take it you'll cooperate with us and everything'll go fine." Sunggyu concluded. "Okay let's get to know each other better. I'll go first. I'm Kim Sunggyu and the leader of INFINITE. I'm also the oldest. You can call me oppa or Gyu or whatever as long as it's not ridiculous. Next." He pointed at the next member.

"I'm Jang Dongwoo. Oppa or just Dongwoo is fine." .............cute dinosaur.

"Nam Woohyun. Pleasure to meet you hun. You can call me yeobo or jagiya. Either one is fine with me." This guy is such a player.

"Lee Sungyeol. Often known as a choding. Call me Sungyeol or Sungyeollie." What is wrong with this one? Fricking bipolar choding.....Hoya and Myungsoo were supposed to go next but they just got up and left the room, slamming the door behind them.

"Don't mind them noona. They're always like that. I'm INFINITE's cute maknae Lee Sungjong. You can call me whatever you want noona as long as it's not embarrassing. Smile~!" He sung the last bit. (A/N: Ranking King anyone? XD) I couldn't help but smile back at the radiant boy. He was so cheerful. This one's going to be the death of me. Suddenly all the members except for Sungjong got up and left the room but not before the leader ordered the maknae around one last time.

"Sungjong clean up, take care of her, and make sure she gets back in the room. Don't forget to lock the door. Don't screw up maknae." Sunggyu warned him.

"Neh hyung." Sungjong said with his head down. The leader then left as well. I pitied the poor boy. "Noona let's finish our dinner huh?" He sat down next to me forcing me to eat at least a little. By the time we were done, I had made a new friend. When Sungjong got up to start clearing the table I put my hand on his arm, stopping him.

"Take a break. I'll do them. You need some rest." I made him sit down as I started clearing the table. Even though I could only use one arm I still wanted to do this for him. We talked some more as I washed the dishes. "So do they always treat you like that?" I asked him.

"Not all the time. I mean I'm the youngest so they don't really have to respect me. They're my hyungs." He tried to defend the older boys.

"But that doesn't mean they can treat you like dirt. You're a human being too!" I told him. Even though I had my back turned to him I knew he was probably frowning right now.

"Noona I'm the maknae. I have to listen to them." He sighed. I dried my hands as I finished and went over to the young boy, giving him a hug. 

"I just realized you're older than me so why are you calling me noona?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I didn't know that. I just assumed you were my noona." He told me.

"I'll be 20 soon though." I informed him.

"So you can call me oppa or I can call you noona. Can we be like that? Our names will be interchangeable arasso?"

"Arasso." I said smiling at him. He took the ice pack that I had used earlier and put it back in the freezer before taking my hand and leading me somewhere. He took me into a room that wasn't the one I had woken up in.

"This is my room. Stay here while I get the first-aid kit." He said before leaving but coming back quickly. We kept a conversation as he switched the gauze for the wound on my shoulder. When he was done with that he put some aloe on my cheek where a bruise had already started to form from Myungsoo's slap. As the maknae took care of me and distracted me with his dazzling smile I actually felt kind of happy for the first time since I had woken up. At least I know I'll have one friend to rely on in this prison.......