Exhaustion

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

The following morning I woke up feeling a presence next to me. Thinking I was still in the hospital and all was well, I thought it was Sungmin. "Minnie." I whispered. The boy that had his arms wrapped around me stirred in his sleep but did not awaken. "Minnie." I said a little louder this time. The boy tightened his arm around me then sharply opened his eyes. Only now did I realize I wasn't in the hospital, in my boyfriends arms, but that a trained killer was wrapped around my waist, and we were in bed together. Everything that had happened over the course of the last few days flashed through my mind. I let out a sigh as I brought my hand up to brush the boy's bangs away from his adorable face.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well noona?"

"Yes I did. Gomawo Ricky-ah, for everything.

"I barely did anything though." He said sitting up so his back was against the headboard.

"You did plenty." I told him. I sighed and sat up leaning back against his chest. He wrapped both arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. We closed our eyes and stayed like that for awhile just enjoying each other's company. Suddenly, the door flew open.

"Hyung what are you doing?!" Ricky asked him, panicked.

"What are you doing?" C.A.P shot back narrowing his eyes at us.

"Cuddling with Hee, waeyo? Did you finish making breakfast already?" Ricky said in a taunting tone.

"Ireona. Chunji just finished making breakfast. Pali ireona! We need to sort Hee's problems out. Her brother and the rest of Super Junior are probably worrying about her. Plus she needs to get some clothes to leave over here because...... SHE CAN'T KEEP WEARING YOUR UNDERWEAR RICKY!" C.A.P screamed at him.

"Arasso, arasso! We're getting up. Get out hyung....AND KNOCK NEXT TIME!" Ricky yelled at him. 

"Calm your kid and come down quickly." C.A.P said before leaving and slamming the door behind him. Ricky gently released me and walked over to his closet. He chucked a pair of black and red plaid skinny jeans with a black tank top.

"You can wear these until we get you a change of clothes." He told me.

"Mind if I take a shower?" I asked him. I felt so uncomfortable and dirty. It's been a few days since I last showered so I really wanted to.

"Go ahead. Come downstairs when you're done." He instructed me before grabbing some of his clothes and left. I figured he was going to shower in one of the other boy's rooms. I quickly jumped in and out of the shower in under 20 minutes. That was a new record for me. I put on the clothes Ricky gave me and admired myself in the full-length mirror that hung above the couch. That pants fit a little tight but I didn't fuss as they only enhanced my curves even further. The shirt fit a little tight around the bust line but once again only accented my assets so I didn't mind it. I slipped my phone into my bra then headed downstairs. Surprisingly, I didn't get lost and made my way to the dining room just fine.

"Good morning!" The boys started chirping the second they saw me. It was obvious some of them were checking me out but I paid no attention to it.

"Morning!" I said back feeling pretty energized today.

"Sit and dig in." C.A.P told me motioning to the variety of food on the table.

"I made it all." Chunji boasted. I acknowledged his achievement before taking some food and putting it on my plate. We ate in a mild silence, still too tired to talk. It wasn't until my phone rang in my shirt that everyone looked interested. I debated on whether I should pull it out and answer or just let the call go to voicemail. I huffed and pulled it out of my shirt after the person wouldn't stop calling.

"WHAT?!" I barked into the phone.

"Chill hun. I just wanted to see how you were doing. Everyone else is having a heart attack and thinking that you're dead because you didn't come home last night. I tried to convince them that you could handle yourself but no one would listen to me. You are okay though right?"

"I'm fine. The others haven't done anything drastic right?"

"...No." He answered. The way he hesitated told me everything I needed to know.

"Was it Sungmin or Ryeowook? What did he do?"

"Neither. It was......Donghae."

"What happened to my Fishy?!?"

"He stayed up waiting for you to come back but when you didn't he headed out to the studio and danced himself to exhaustion out of worry. Hyukjae found him and brought him back. He hasn't woken up yet but don't worry. Take care of yourself Hee. I won't ask you where you are or why you're there or when you'll come back because I trust you to make the right decisions on your own. Hee please promise me you'll be careful and won't do anything stupid or put your life in danger."

"I promise Heechul oppa. I love you just so you know. Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl now. Also what're the guys schedules today?"

"I'm the only one that's gonna be home. Kyuhyun is gonna be back around 9 pm and the others can be expected around 2 in the morning. Wae?"

"You can't tell anyone but I'm gonna stop by and get somethings I'm gonna need. Call me when all the guys leave arasso? See ya later." I said and hung up. I looked back at the boys that were staring at me waiting for answers. "I'm gonna stop by the dorm when all the guys leave so I can get some of my stuff. One of my best friends is gonna be the only one there for awhile so I can get in and out quickly." I explained to them.

"L.Joe is going with you." C.A.P told me. "The rest of us are busy." I just nodded and kept eating. Ten minutes later my phone rang again. It was Heechul.

"The coast is clear hun. Don't get caught by the other members. I won't be able to help you if you do."

"Okay I'm on my way." I hung up and turned to L.Joe. "Oppa let's leave."

"Okay hold on. I just gotta get my gun."

"What do you need that for?!"

"If someone attacks us, which they are most likely  to, we have an advantage."

"Ohhh I get." I said. I waited patiently as L.Joe went to retrieve his gun. He slipped it into a hidden holster on his chest.

"Okay let's go." He said and started leading me towards the front door. Just as we were about to leave. C.A.P smirked at me. He mouthed one word. "Revenge." 

"HOW WAS YOU AND RICKY'S BY THE WAY?" He screamed as if I was deaf. Oh . The other members are gonna actually think we slept together. I face palmed and pulled L.Joe outside quickly. I threw my hands into the air as he watched me with an amused expression. 

"AISH!!!" I shouted at the cloudy, grey sky. I'm going to die of embarrasment before we even start my training. I just wanna hit him but I can't even kick any of their asses yet. Wait, you just wait. I will get you Bang Min Soo......