Breakdown

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

Fifteen minutes later found me in Heechul's arms getting the life squeezed out of me while L.Joe stood by the door awkwardly. "Yah Kim Heechul let me go!" I struggled against my best friend's hold until he eventually let me go. I rolled my shoulders back and glared at him.

"Hee I missed you girl!" He said in his failed Engrish. I patted his back and shook my head.

"Hun don't ever do that again." I told him. He frowned and his gaze shifted to L.Joe who was still lingering in the doorway.

"Is that your new boyfriend?" Heechul asked me. I shook my head.

"No he was one of my classmates in Beijing. He offered to let me stay with him because we're really close. I accepted. I just can't be around Sungmin right now. I'm still mad at Ryeowook as well. I'm gonna get my stuff and get going." I told him. I turned to L.Joe. He was just about to open his mouth to say something.

"Hee c-" I cut him off.

"L.Joe! For crying out loud get in here and stop looking like a . Make yourself at home. You and Heechul can get to know each other while I get my stuff together. Heechul don't scare the kid. Please?!" I warned then headed towards the hallway. When I entered Sungmin's room a wave of realization swept over me. We really weren't together anymore. I shoved my troubles to the back of my head and focused on the task in front of me. I decided to just take my whole suitcase since I didn't have much anyway. I stuffed the bag of new clothes and lingerie I had gotten and any loose leaf clothing all into my suitcase. I rolled my eyes as I heard Heechul drilling L.Joe on how we knew each other. I sighed when all I heard was L.Joe stuttering back only to get cut off by Heechul firing off another round of questions. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it out into the living room.

"Hee!" L.Joe called as soon as he saw me. I rolled my eyes and handed my suitcase to him.

"Chullie stop harassing the kid!" I scolded him. "This is why I can't have guy friends. You guys would tear them apart or chase them away."

"Why do you need other guys friends? You have us!" He protested. I whacked him across the head.

"I need to get married some day you know?" I told him.

"No you don't. You'll always be my baby girl." He said cheekily wrapping his arms around me. I rolled my eyes and slapped him upside the head.

"Then why don't I just marry you pabo?" I asked him.

"Why not?" He asked me completely serious. I smacked him again.

"Kim Heechul. Behave!" I scolded him playfully. We continued our little banter until L.Joe cleared his throat signaling that he was still there. I had almost forgot about him. "I am so sorry you had to see all that L.Joe." I apologized to him. Seriously some of the things Heechul and I do is pretty weird and kind of scary at times.

"No problem but can we get going?" He asked me. I nodded and turned back to Heechul one more time.

"I don't know when I'm coming back or if I'll even come back but always know that I love you Heechul. Take care of yourself and the boys. Please help Leeteuk. Take care of yourself. Wait I already said that. Oh god I'm gonna miss you Chullie. We'll no longer be the two Hee's anymore. Until next time whenever that may be. Bye Kim Heechul." I said sincerely and buried my head in his neck. He spanked my hard meaning that I had displeased him. Was it something I said? He only spanks me when I do something wrong or he's extremely . Hmm?

"What the are you saying? We will be seeing each other again. Ugh why are you being so cheesy? This isn't the Hee I know. Where did my favorite little go?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.

"She's right here." I told him and did something I promised myself I wouldn't do ever again. Well there goes that promise. I pressed my lips to his for a few seconds then pulled away again. "Bye ." I smirked returning to my usual sardonic self. He matched my smirk with one of his own.

"Bye . I won't miss you." He said smiling now.

"Love ya too!" I shouted blowing him one more kiss before dragging L.Joe out the door. When we got to his car he put my suitcase in the backseat and we got in. As he started up the car he shot me a weird look.

"Are you two going out or something? Cuz I thought you were still technically going out with that Sungmin guy." He asked me.

"No he's just a really close friend. It's normal for us." I explained as he pulled away from the SM dorms.

"Do you do that with all your close friends?"

"Only the really close ones. I've known Heechul since I was born. Even though he's 11 years older than me, we're really close. When I was just born my parents told me that Heechul was there and he held me. Apparently I started screaming at the top of my lungs. Ah I even knew he was an the second we met." I told him. He nodded not taking his eyes off the road for even a second. I could definitely feel safe with L.Joe around.

"So your parents didn't care that you lived with like 11 guys alone?" He asked. That question hit me hard."

"My "parents" disowned Ryeowook and me when I was 11 and he was 17." I said. He stayed quiet.

"Go on." He finally said.

"The reason Ryeowook is an idol is because of me. He wanted to put me through college so I could finish my studies. We needed money and he thought that was the only way to get it without doing anything stupid like gambling. The only college I was accepted to was one in Beijing. It's pretty prestigious but I had to learn Chinese for it. As you know Zhoumi is a Chinese member and they had some time off so he and a few of the other members could finish their studies as well with occasional interruptions. So Zhoumi and I lived together until I graduated and then we came back here. He came back here on a few occasions for Super Junior-M stuff but this is the first time I've been back to Seoul since we were disowned."

"Wait you already finished college?!" He asked me, his voice full of surprise.

"Yeah. Apparently I'm smart. I had a chance to study in the States but my parents didn't want me to. I could've graduated even earlier but they held me back."

"So you and your bro have been on your own since you were 11?"

"Yep."

"If I may ask, why did your parents disown you?" He asked. I stayed silent contemplating whether to tell him everything or not.

"Sungmin and I have been going out for a long time-" He cut me off.

"What does that have to d-"This time I cut him off.

"Shut up and listen. So we have been together since I was 9 and he was 16.  We were all friends before they became famous except for Kyuhyun. I just met him a few days ago because I was in China when he joined Suju a year after. I didn't even get to see my brother debut. Anyways my parents thought our relationship was so wrong. They didn't approve at all. My parents are scary people so they convinced everyone around else and our extended family that I was a disgrace. They threatened to disown me if I didn't break up with him. The threats continued for 2 years until they finally exploded when they found me and Sungmin together in my room. He had fallen asleep while he was helping me with my homework and he had spent the night. My parents had been out but when they came back the next morning they found us together. They kicked me out. Ryeowook said that if I went, he went too. So they disowned both of us and we've been on our own since then. I've never told anyone this story. I haven't even confirmed it with myself yet. Oh god L.Joe I'm so ed up!" I burst. For the first time since all this has happened I lost it. I completely lost it even thought I had told myself I wouldn't. There goes another promise. I seem to be breaking alot of promises today....

"Hee calm down." L.Joe tried to coax me.

"L.Joe why?! Why is it so wrong to love someone?! Is this what all love is like?!? Cuz if it is I DON'T WANNA LOVE ANYMORE!!" I yelled. I held my head in my hands as I sobbed. I felt the car stop so we must've gotten back to the mansion. I heard a seatbelt snap against the window and the rustling of the leather seats. 

"Eun Hee." He said softly wrapping his arms around me. "It's okay. We've all been through some that has probably scarred us in one way or another. You have all of us now. We got your back so trust us. When you have someone to trust you should trust them! Do you trust me Hee?! Do you?!?" He put his hand on my chin and tilted my head up so I was forced to look at him. "Just trust me. I won't ever let you down even if the others do. So trust me." He wiped my tears away and cradled me. I calmed down in a matter of seconds and just kept breathing heavily. I was still recovering from my mental breakdown.

"I trust you." I told him.

"Good. You know you have the perfect background to be an assassin? It's pretty cool."

"Jjinja?" I asked him.

"Of course. We all need to have that dark secret and ambition that drives us to get the job done. I think we've just found yours."

"I hate that you're always right."

"I said I wouldn't let you down. I intend to keep that promise. Aww look hun. You ruined your makeup." He gave me a y pout. My heart stopped.

"Don't do that." I muttered.

"Mianhae but I'm gonna be your favorite y, protective, fun, skilled, and all around everything oppa. y included." He told me smirking. I guess this was the y side coming out.

"Oh god what have I gotten myself into?"

"A whole bunch of trouble." He just kept smirking. "So can I be considered a close friend now?"

"Of course. I just told you a bunch of things I've never told anyone else. I trust you enough to tell you that stuff. You now classify as a close friend." I told him.

"So I'm classified to do this?" He asked and pressed his lips to mine. I froze. i was totally not expecting that but.....oh god his lips are so soft. After I regained my senses, I shoved him away playfully. 

"Yeah you are but since you suprised me you have three seconds to run before I kill you." 

"Wait what?!?"

"1..........2............3.......LEE BYUNG HUN I'M GONNA CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS AND SHOVE 'EM UP YOUR !!!"