Guest Room Right?

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

As much as I enjoyed watching Sungmin beat the out of him, I knew I had to pull him away. I grabbed him by the arm. "Minnie don't do this. People are gonna see." 

"But Hee yo-" I cut him off with my lips on his.

"Get in the car." I told him. He pouted but obeyed. The other guys followed him. Before I hopped in as well I looked at him one more time. "Don't ever talk to me again, Kim Jongin." I told him sharply. With that I got in the car and didn't look back. All I could do was sit and stare at the road ahead as we headed towards the SM dorms.

"You okay baby?" Sungmin asked me. I just nodded and gave him a small smile. We sat quietly for the whole ride. When we got there Heechul yanked me and my luggage out of the van and dragged me inside. He didn't stop even though the others members kept shouting his name. 

"Chullie what are you doing?"

"We're gonna party. Kaja!" I followed him inside pulling my suitcase behind me. The second I put it down I was being dragged again. All the members took turns dragging me around the dorm showing me everything that changed. They had improved a few things and I was quite impressed. The guys had good taste.

"Can I have my girlfriend back?" Was all Sungmin kept saying as I was passed to a new member.

"Guys let her, Zhoumi, and Henry get settled down before they die." Siwon tried to reason with everyone. They listened and stopped moving around.

"So where am I staying? Guest room right?" I asked them. Zhoumi and Henry already had permanent rooms so they went directly to them.

"Well you see......." Ryeowook trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him knowing he had probably created another disaster.

"Spit it out Wook." I said sharply.

"Well you see the guest room isn't empty anymore."

"Wtf do you mean it isn't empty anymore?" I hissed. At that moment I heard someone yawning. I turned my head.

"Wookie oppa, why is it so loud?" The girl that came out of the guest room asked him in a whiny voice. I looked at my brother with a wide-eyed death glare but he ignored me. He ran to her side and held her.

"Mianhae jagiya. We'll be quieter. Go back to sleep." He cooed. She giggled and retreated back into the room. I turned to the other guys, my eye twitching.

"Who da  is she?" I asked them, venom dripping from my words. Everyone shrunk away at the intensity of my glare. I credit Almighty Key for teaching me the ways of glaring, but that's a story for another time.

"She's my girlfriend." My brother finally answered me. My jaw dropped.

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked him with mock calmness. The other members, even Henry and Zhoumi, who had just come out again, all backed away sensing the impending doom.

"Yeah. Her name is Choi Cho Hee."

"I don't like her."

"I don't care if you don't like her but I'm going out with her. The members approve of her why can't you?"

"The members approve because they don't have a sixth sense like me. Well Heechul does." I pointed out.

"And I don't like her." Heechul hissed.

"I thought you of all people would be happy for me if I got a girlfriend."

"I would be happy if I didn't think the is a total well......" I shuddered. "I'm just not getting good vibes from her." Heechul nodded in agreement.

"Well you know what Kim Eun Hee?" He asked me. " you and your ing vibes. Screw you too Kim Heechul." He spat at the two of us and marched off to his "girlfriend's" room. I sighed and collapsed on the couch with my head in my hands.

"Take it easy." Sungmin sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"Yeah don't worry I'll watch over him." Yesung reassured me. I smiled at him and sighed again. Why can't Yewook be real? I actually trust Yesung over any of the crazy es trying to get with my brother.

"Gomawo boys." I smiled at all of them. "But seriously where am I sleeping?" Sungmin pulled me into his lap and smirked.

"With me of course." He told me.

"Ryeowook's not gonna like that." Siwon commented.

" what he likes and doesn't like. I'm sleeping with my bunny." I pouted.

"I don't think that's a good idea...." Leeteuk said. I smirked and knew it was time to bring out my secret weapon. I faced him and put my fist to my cheek.

"Oppa~! Buing buing!" I told him cutely. Leeteuk's face fell. I smirked knowing I had won.

"AWWWWW!!!" All the guys chorused. Sungmin pinched my cheeks and cooed in my face.

"Aw my jagi's learning from me." He smirked and tried to kiss me. I squished his lips together and smirked.

"You didn't teach me ." I told him.

"OOOHHHH!" The members yelled. 

"She told you!" Eunhyuk jeered but shut up when Sungmin glared at him. Our laughing was interrupted by something we wish we didn't have to hear.

"Oh yeah Wookie. Right there! Oh god you feel so good! Ngh harder!!!" The 's voice seeped into the living room. All the members looked horrified. I was just plain disgusted. Jinja?! Is oppa really this ing crazy? Aish pabo! The second I locked eyes with the I knew we weren't going to get along. You just wait Choi Cho Hee or whatever the your name is. When I don't like something I always make sure it's out of my life, one way or another. Choi Cho Hee, you're about to become one of those things.