You're Kidding Me........right?

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

Later that day the boys had a music program to go on. I agreed to go with them because I didn't want to stay at home alone. Plus I heard UKISS were going to be there too. As I got dressed I fantasized about each member. I'm a hardcore KissMe and just because we're going to have to kill them soon doesn't mean I can't mind them if I want to. 

"Hee hurry up!" I heard Chunji call. I ignored his nagging as I put the finishing touches on my look. Once I was satisfied I grabbed my heels and went downstairs. I didn't mind the boys' stares as I knew I looked hot and didn't need to be told. I fussed with my short black dress as we headed outside. C.A.P ushered us to his car and we all piled in. The music program wasn't too far away so I put up with the lack of space in the car as we got there pretty fast. When we got there, before C.A.P could even finish parking, I jumped out of the car with Niel right behind me. We hit the ground smoothly and headed towards the entrance to wait for the others.

"Oh god! Did you see Chunji's face?! He's gonna ing kill us!" Niel cracked up as I joined him. We were rolling around on the ground with tears falling. By the time the rest of Teen Top showed up, we looked like a bunch of retards. Chunji flicked Niel and me on the forehead immediately. 

"Umma!" I whined, rubbing my forehead. That was probably going to bruise soon. Thank god I had my bangs down today.

"You two, don't ever do that again!" Chunji yelled at us. He nagged on and on about safety and how we shouldn't jump out of moving cars. Niel scoffed.

"Umma, we're assassins and you're nagging us on safety. How ironic!" Niel said.

"Don't sass me!" Chunji screeched. Before things could escalate C.AP pushed us inside. We made our way to their dressing room so the boys could get ready. In a matter of minutes they were changed and getting their makeup done. 

"We should check on UKISS." Changjo suggested. C.A.P agreed and as soon as they were all done we all left in search of our prey. We located their dressing room and knocked on the door before entering. When I laid my eyes on UKISS I almost scoffed out loud. You're kidding me......right?They look so cute and innocent. How can they be the assassins after us? Then again...........everyone has another side to themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nims!" Teen Top chorused, turning on their cutesy act.

"We just wanted to wish our sunbaes good luck before they go on." Ricky told them innocently. After what happened last night, I can't even see his innocent side anymore no matter how hard I try.

"Good luck to you too hoobaes." Soohyun said. If I hadn't been informed of the mission, I would've thought he was being sincere but since we're playing a deadly game of cat and mouse, it was obviously fake.

"Who's that?" Their maknae, Dongho, asked bluntly, pointing at me. Soohyun smacked him upside the head.

"Be nice." He hissed at the maknae.

"This is my cousin, Eun Ji." C.A.P told them. I bowed to all of the members and shook hands with Soohyun.

"I'm a big fan of UKISS oppas." I timidly said. I was going to play the shy fan girl card.

"Would you like a picture?" Soohyun smiled at me. I nodded smiling softly. We posed with me in the middle of UKISS with AJ's arm around my waist and Hoon's on my shoulder. We all flashed the "V" sign with bright smiles on our faces. We dispersed as an announcement was made that the show would begin in less than 30 seconds. UKISS was up first so we did a fighting with them and bid them goodbye. When we got back to Teen Top's dressing room I locked the door and made sure no one else was in the room. 

"What's up Hee?" Ricky asked me. I plopped down onto the couch and pulled something out of my dress. The boys gasped.

"How did you get that?!" They asked me.

"I have my ways." I told them coyly. They applauded my quick thinking before running through their songs one last time. I smirked to myself twirling AJ's gun around in my hand. This is going to be an interesting mission.......