Be Nice

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

After meeting the rest of B2ST we all sat down to discuss our plans for the rest of the evening. "We should head back to our place and talk there." Chunji suggested.

"Yeah UKISS might overhear us." Ricky said.

"Kaja." C.A.P said. We all left the building together, got into our separate cars, and met back at Teen Top's house. We all raced into the house, itching to get down to business. We gathered in the lounge and stared at each other, all thinking the same thing.

"Is she gonna be on the mission?" Kikwang asked, pointing a finger rudely at me.

"It's up to Hee. If she can get the plan down then we're all good. For this mission if she does participate, she won't be doing any combat, just seduction." C.A.P explained to everyone. They all nodded. I didn't even bother arguing because I knew I could get my kicked in under three seconds.

"Stay out of the way." Junhyung told me. 

"Yah! Be nice." Doojoon warned him.

"Who does this think she-" Junhyung's rant got cut off when Doojoon stood up and flipped him over the couch before sitting back down calmly. The B2ST leader then patted my back reassuringly.

"Don't worry about him. He's just not used to having a girl around." Doojoon smiled at me. I returned the smile, slightly embarrassed.

"It's alright. No one has to like me but please just work with me so we can get the job done." I told all of them. 

"We love you!" Teen Top shouted.

"I do too." Hyunseung said bluntly receiving glares from the Teen Top boys.

"You'll be great." Doojoon comforted me.

"Let's do well." Dongwoon added.

"We'll work good together." Yoseob told me. Kikwang and Junhyung just glared at me. I returned the glares just as strong.

"Yah! At least try to get along." Doojoon told us exasperated.

"Never!" The three of us yelled.Everyone face palmed.

"So are you guys moving in with us for the mission?" Chunji asked B2ST. Before Kikwang or Junhyung could protest, Doojoon nodded.

"Until we complete the mission I think it's best to stay close to each other." Doojoon said. Teen Top nodded.

"Ok it's settled. Move your stuff in and we'll talk in a few hours." C.A.P instructed. With that we all split up to do our own stuff for a few hours. I took the time to take a long bath. I shaved as well. When I was done I ran my hand up my legs, satisfied. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. I put my hair into messy bun and sat  down on the couch. I reached over to the side table and retrieved my phone after seeing it blinking. I had a bunch of texts. Most were from Heechul and a few were from Donghae. I quickly replied to my Fishy's first, being careful not to give away my whereabouts or activities. When I was done with Donghae I spammed up Heechul's phone with pointless texts like he had done to me.

"Pabo." I muttered as I deleted the last one after reading it as well. I put my phone back on the side table before standing up to check myself out in the mirror. I sighed wondering if I could pull off being an assassin. As I paced around the room fretting, I didn't even realize that someone had been watching me since I had stood up until he spoke.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Yah, when did you get here?!?" I flipped out when I saw him.

"A while ago. Why are you in Ricky's room?" He asked me.

"Why are you in Ricky's room?" I fired back.

"I wanted to talk to him."

"Well this is my room too." I explained.

"You two share a room?!"

"Yeah we do."

"How can you make the poor thing sleep on the couch?!"

"We sleep on the bed together." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"You do?!?"

"Aish stop yelling. You're giving me a headache ." 

"Too bad ."

"Get out and let me get changed." I told him, pointing to the door.

"Okay okay. Stop PMSing hoe." He said. He was just about to leave but turned back to me with a smirk on his face. "Nice by the way. Your aren't that bad either." He commented before fleeing. I stared after him, wide-eyed for a few seconds before regaining my senses .

"YAH LEE KIKWANG! GET YOUR BACK HERE YOU CREEPER!"