Drop It

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

After doing a quick run through of their songs, Teentop headed out to the edge of the stage. UKISS still had 3 songs to go before it was Teen Top's turn. Both groups were going to be busy, giving me enough time to confirm a few things. I slipped out of Teen Top's dressing room and into UKISS'. I shut the door behind me and got to work. I looked through each of the boys' bags looking for anything to get us ahead in the game. I took all of the members' guns, concealing each one in the pockets hidden underneath my dress. Just as I was about to leave I remembered the tracking devices C.A.P had given me. I quickly stuck them to all their bags in a place where they wouldn't see them. I took one look around the room and was about to leave when I heard voices right outside the door.

"!" I swore under my breathe and dived behind one of the couches in the room. The door opened and UKISS flooded in chattering like normal boys. I snuck a peek to see that they had changed stage outfits before crouching down really low so they wouldn't see me.

"Do you think that chick knows anything about us or Teen Top?" Soohyun asked s. That question peaked my interest. I strained to hear what they were saying because they were talking about me and I was curious.

"Maybe she's actually his cousin and just came to visit." Dongho suggested.

"I don't think that's the case. She seems like she's hiding something. I don't trust her." Eli said.

"Neither do I." Everyone but the maknae chorused.

"Make sure all your stuff is there. She and Teen Top might've pulled something while we were taking the picture." Soohyun instructed. The boys all split up and started rummaging through their things. I held my breathe as they all gasped.

"Our guns are gone." Kevin stated.

"Look what I found." Kiseop said before a hand grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me out of my hiding spot. My heart raced as I realized the situation I was in.

"Lock the door." Soohyun said in a scary tone. Hoon quickly locked the door then joined the rest of the members in staring me down. Is it just me or are those glares really seductive? Geez, snap out of it Hee! Focus!!

"So we assume you know about everything?" The leader questioned me. I decided that I should at least try to keep up my facade for a little longer.

"I'm ashamed to tell you why I was in here." I told them, hiding my face in my hands.

"Wae?" Eli asked.

"Because I wanted to see what time of cologne oppas use. You all smell really nice." I said timidly but AJ wasn't buying it.

"You took my gun when we were taking the picture didn't you?" He drilled me.

"Oppa! Gun?! What are you saying?!" I continued my acting. Kiseop growled and came closer to me. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me up against the wall behind us. He felt me up retrieving all of their guns. He threw them to their respective owners one by one.

"You can drop the act. We already know that you're involved and that you were snooping through all our stuff. Just admit it!" He hissed in my ear. I had to resist the urge to run my fingers over his silky locks but fought it off and kept staring him down. I sighed knowing there was no point in pretending any longer.

"Okay you got me. I'm with Teen Top. What're you gonna do now?" I admitted. They all smirked.

"We're gonna have to keep you hostage. We're a little behind in the game and we need to confront Teen Top. We're sick of pretending we're not trying to kill each other. It's time to come out and we're gong to use you to do it." Soohyun said.

"They only have No More Perfume on You left." Dongho reported.

"Go fetch them and bring them here when they're done. If they refuse to come tell them we have something of major importance to them." The leader instructed. The maknae nodded and left. Kiseop twisted my wrist and tossed me onto the couch in the middle of the room. I glared up at him.

"That hurt ." I told him. He slapped me across the face showing no signs of emotion. I was stunned. Did he just lay a hand on me? To think I thought he was the iest one. Well not anymore! 

"Hyung!" Kevin gasped. 

"Don't do that." Hoon mumbled loud enough for Kiseop to hear.

"She called me an !" He shouted.

"Stand down Kiseop!" Soohyun ordered him. 

"What's going on?" C.A.P's deep voice asked from the doorway.

"Come in." Soohyun said. Dongho locked the door after they entered then stood by s.

"Your facade is up. We caught your little spy." AJ told them. They moved out of the way revealing me on the couch with my hair distraught, dress riding up, and face flushed.

"What did you do to her?!" Ricky screamed, fearing the worst.

"We'll give her back if you admit you're the ones after us." Eli bargained with them.

"Okay we're trying to kill you. Now give us back Hee!" C.A.P said. UKISS smirked at them. I shuddered.

"Nice to know. Okay this is how it's gonna go down. We'll give you your girl back and we'll start the game all over. We'll let you go and we won't start until next week when we'll be in Tokyo. We'll start and end it in Japan. Game START. Now get out." Soohyun hissed. Niel barged through their barricade that they had formed again and grabbed my hand pulling me with him. We headed back to Teen Top's dressing room in silence. I sat silently on a couch while the boys got changed and took off their makeup. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Chunji, who was the only one done, looked at me and shrugged.

"I'll get it." I told him and went to the door. I opened it to find a really attractive man standing in front of me. The first thing to catch my eye was his red hair that looked gorgeous on him. My heart stopped. He is so ing hot! I mentally drooled but came back to reality when I realized he was staring at me waiting for me to introduce myself. I bowed and flashed him a dazzling smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Go Eun Ji." I told him. He bowed as well. He kept a straight poker face on as he talked to me. Even though he didn't smile he was extremely attractive. I almost fainted when he opened his mouth to speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jang Hyun Seung." He said. Within seconds of seeing this guy I had already fallen for him. Hard. So this is what they mean by love at first sight........