Remember

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

The second we arrived at the airport, I jumped out of the car and over to L.joe who had just gotten out of their car as well. "Oppa save me!" I begged him. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.

"They didn't torture you too much did they?" He asked me. I looked up at him in despair.

"I was about ready to shoot myself." I told him.

"Calm down hun. Don't stress out too much 'cuz you're with me now arasso?"

"Arasso." I told him, finally cracking a smile. I rested my head on his shoulder as we all entered the airport. We split up to get our luggage and everything else taken care of before meeting back at the food court.

"Everyone take care of everything they had to?" Doojoon asked us. We all nodded as he let out a sigh of relief. "Okay our flight is boarding now. Everyone get in front of me." He ordered. We all got on the jet with no problems and settled down in our seats. Since the boys were idols, we got to take a private jet to our destination. Some weren't happy with their seats though. I was so relieved to find out that L. Joe and I had been put next to each other by the window. He took the window seat while I sat near the aisle.  That meant it was only the two of us. Him and I got comfortable in our places and did our own things quietly.

"You're such a quiet oppa." I remarked as he played on his phone. He's so cute. 

"Should I be louder?" He asked me playfully.

"Aniyo 'cuz I love you just the way you are." I told him and kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled at me and went back to his game.  I rested my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes, happy that I could get some rest with this oppa. I take that back. I was shaken a few seconds later by an annoying flight attendant. She fake smiled at me.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked me.

"Aniyo." I said.

"Jjinja?" She asked me. I nodded and tapped L.Joe on the shoulder. He looked over at me, raising an eyebrow. I jerked my thumb at the attendant.

"She's interested in you." I told him bluntly. L.Joe glanced at me before shamelessly eyeing the chick up and down then looking back at me.

"Tell her I'm not interested." He said to me as if she wasn't there.

"Will do oppa." I turned to the girl with a fake smile on my face. "He's not interested now go away." I snapped at her before leaning on L.Joe again. She stomped away, huffing to herself. I felt his chest move up and down as he laughed at how I had handled the situation. 

"She's gonna want revenge." He informed me.

"Yeah I know." I told him. He just shook his head and went back to his game. I had finally managed to get some sleep before I was woken up again. 

"What would you like to eat for your meal?" The same flight attendant that had annoyed me earlier asked me. I rolled my eyes and told her I wasn't hungry. L.Joe also didn't want anything. As she was about to leave, I called her back.

"Can I have some coffee?" I asked her. She nodded and walked away. She came back a few minutes later with my drink. As she handed it to me, it spilled onto my lap and scorched my thighs through my jeans. I just sat there stunned for a few seconds before finally comprehending what had happened. I stood up and punched the in the face knocking her onto her back. "You did that on purpose." I hissed at her. She smirked at me.

"So what if I did?" She asked me. I pulled my fist back into her face over and over again until several arms wrapped around me, pulling me off her before I could kill her. My punches had become quite effective.

"Hee calm down!" Hyunseung told me. 

"Girl, chill." Junhyung said from my other side.

"Babe you need to control your temper better." Chunji whispered into my ear. I immediately stopped resisting and shook them off of me. I stalked off to the bathroom to clean myself up. I knew the boys would take care of the for me. I growled in frustration as I slipped my pants off and wrung them out in the sink. I realized that there was no way they would dry before we landed so I opened the door and stepped out in my underwear, not giving a since it was only the guys on the jet. Well there was some staff but they were all in the back room now wondering wtf had just happened. The was no longer in sight as I took my seat next to L.Joe again and rummaged through my bag for another pair of pants. 

"WOAH!" L.Joe shrieked as he turned to me, realizing I wasn't wearing any pants. He turned to the window, embarrassed.

"Chill oppa. Give me a sec to find some new pants." I told him. I pulled out an identical pair of black jeans and slipped them on. "You can look now." I said. He turned around and sighed.

"You should've warned me." He said. I slapped him playfully.

"You're my cool oppa. We should be able to have and it still wouldn't be weird. Remember, you're my skinship oppa." I told him. He blushed and nodded.

"I need to get used to it." He told me. I gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his cheek. I guess that wasn't enough because he grabbed me by the chin and planted a long kiss on my lips. He pulled away and looked out the window for the rest of the flight. When the jet landed, we wasted no time as we raced to our hotel and up to our room. It was amusing to see the look on the front desk's faces when we asked for one room. I mean come on 12 guys, 1 girl. People started getting ideas. We threw our stuff down and got to work. Our plan was fully prepared and ready to be put into action. We loaded up our guns, daggers, ammo, and everything we had managed to get through the airport, onto our bodies. I had 2 daggers and a gun hidden in my combat boots, 1 dagger, 3 guns, and a grenade on my belt, and a dagger and gun inside my shirt.

"We'll take turns sleeping." C.A.P said as half of us took the first shift. We needed at least some sleep before the chaos started.  Not too long after the groups switched off something flew in threw the window. We all eyed it suspiciously. Doojoon walked over to inspect whatever it was. He realized it was a generic Japanese phone with only one number installed in it. He ordered us all to shush as he dialed and put it on speaker.

"So you guys have finally arrived. Finally! Welcome to Japan. I guess you could say we have home advantage for our little game." Soohyun's voice crackled through the phone. "Did you bring your little toy with you?"

"Aniyo." C.A.P told him.

"Aww why not. We could've had so much fun with her after we killed you guys."

"We didn't want her to get involved." Doojoon told him.

"Well I guess we don't have to hold back now since it's all guys right?"

"Of course. So when do we begin?"

"Now."  Just as we heard those words, something else flew through the window. It was a picture. No one said anything as we just stared at the picture. 

"Unbelievable." Dongwoon whispered. All the guys looked at me worried.

"Akasen." I whispered, my voice trembling. I looked at the boys with a blank face. "Guys this is what we've been waiting for so let's do this. Hwaiting." I held up my fist. 

"Hwaiting." The 12 boys echoed after me. This is unbelievable! Wtf are you thinking UKISS?!? Why do we have to start there of all places?! Why the are we going to play the first stage in the Red-Light District?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Akasen= Red-Line and is used to mean Red Light District 

P.S. If you didn't figure it out already.