Listen

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"You better be, ." I spat at him.

"Eun Hee ca-"

"Just shut the up Ryeowook. I don't want to talk to you."

"But Hee-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!?! IF YOU HAD THEN I WOULDN'T BE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT ING FEELS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR WRISTS SLASHED OPEN OR A KNIFE EMBEDDED IN YOUR SHOULDER?!?!? IT HURTS AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. My own ing brother.....Kim ing Ryeowook." I choked back my sobs. The other boys were giving me a sad look. "Leave." I growled.

"Hee, he's your brother. He just wanted to see you." Leeteuk protested. I shook my head.

"You guys leave too. I need some time alone. Donghae oppa, Yesung oppa, gomawo for saving me. Good night guys." I concluded and my side towards the window with much difficulty. I stared blankly at the curtains that were drawn shut waiting for everyone to leave. I let out the breathe that I had been holding when I heard the door shut and the boys shuffle out, turning off the lights with them. I to my back once again and stared at the ceiling. Was I too hard on him? Naw, he needed to hear that. Okay maybe I was too rough. I should apologize next time I see him. I should really get some sleep. I pushed all my troubles to the back of my mind and shut my eyes to get some rest. before I knew it I had dozed off in an inbetween kind of slumber. I wasn't exactly deep in nor was I wide awake. I was inbetween. At one point my eyes snapped open when I heard the door open. I sat up as best I could as I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"Who's there?" I called peering towards the door. My brows furrowed in confusion. There was no one there. It was probably just a nurse doing her rounds. Calm yourself girl. I tried to put my mind at ease and fall back asleep but eventually my paranoia got the best of me. I flicked on the light right next to my head and looked around. Once I reassured myself that there was no one in the room I breathed a sigh of relief. I'm just hallucinating. I really do need some sleep. I laid myself back down carefully and shut my eyes but as soon as I shut them I sensed movement from around me. I cracked my left eye about a centimeter open only to snap it back shut when I saw a flash of black dart around the room. I tried to lay as still as possible as if not to alert whoever it was that I was awake. After a few minutes of hearing nothing I found it safe to open my eyes. Boy was I wrong...

"AAAAAHHH-!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A hand shot forward to muffle my screams of terror. An unknown male was sitting right in front of my face. He was dressed all in black as if he was playing spy but he wasn't covering his face. From what I could see he had bright eyes, a defined jawline, pink plump lips, sharp nose, and blonde hair that was highlighted purple in the front. He put a finger up to his lips signaling me to be quiet. He pulled his hand away cautiously as if he was expecting me to scream again. I just raised an eyebrow at him. 

"You're not gonna scream or try to kill me are you?" He asked me quietly. I just shrugged.

"Why would I? Even though I don't know who the you are or what you're doing creeping around in my hospital room I should at least hear you out right?" I told him. The corner of his luscious lips turned up into a smirk as he chuckled.

"Hyung was right. You are a sensible one. Let's just hope that you'll cooperate with us."

"Hold up. Who the are you? What the are you doing? Why the are you here? And how the do you know me?!" I asked him trying hard not to raise my voice. I don't like cocky bastards. Not one bit.

"Hyung apparently she knows wushu so you better hurry up and tell her what's going on." Another voice butted into our conversation. We turned our heads to the window where another guy dressed in all black was climbing in. How the did I not realize that he climbed in through there? I must really be out of it. This boy looked about the same age as the first but slightly younger. Maybe about a year? This boy also had blond hair but his whole side bang was dyed purple. He also sported heavy eyeliner in an exaggerated cat eye. They look pretty damn good....but I won't hesitate to kick their asses if they don't tell me what the hell is going on in the next 10 seconds.

"Maybe we should take her to hyung to explain things." The first boy suggested. The second one looked at him as if he was stupid then turned to me.

"Listen babe. We're a group of trained assassins/spies sent to ask you to join our team. We didn't expect to meet you like this but it'll do. We're taking you back to our headquarters to meet the rest of the group and our leader so I hope you can move." He turned back to the window and stuck his leg out of it then looked back at me. "Well kaja!" he said impatiently.

"Dude she's in the hospital for a reason. You can't expect her to jump out of bed and climb down the side of a building with the kind of injuries she has." The first boy tried to reason with the other one. The second boy just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well have fun figuring out how to get her out of here without causing a scene. Oh yeah btw my name's Niel and Romeo over their goes by Chunji. Now move your asses." He snapped and jumped out the window. I stared after him not knowing what to do.

"Wtf?" I asked Chunji.

"Can you walk?" He asked me softly. I attempted to climb out of the bed but the pain in my upper body and arms sent me crashing to the floor.

"My legs are fine. It's just my arms and shoulders." I told him. He looked at me with a conflicted expression. He sighed and ran his finger through his exotic hair.

"Do you trust me?"

"I barely know you."

"But do you trust me?"

"I guess." I told him. He bent down to me and picked me up into his arms bridal style and headed towards the window. "Stop! Are you going to try to climb down the window with me in your arms? Are you our of your mind?!" I asked him.

"I'm not going to climb. I'm gonna jump."  He told me calmly. I just stared at him with my mouth open in disbelief.

"Jjinja?! You're truly ing crazy!" I hissed at him.

"Close your eyes." He told me seriously. This guy was a lunatic but I did as I was told anyway. Why am I even listening to them? For all I know they could be trying to murder me. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt the cool night air blow across my lightly clad body making me shiver. Sunddenly, I felt the air whoosh past me at an incredible speed. I guessed that Chunji had already jumped from the window. Too afraid to open my eyes I just wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed a fistful of his hair. Despite the excruciating pain pulsing from my body, I held myself close to his body, afraid that if I let go I would die. His hair was smooth to the touch helping to soothe my nerves. It worked, but only slightly. "You can open your eyes now Eun Hee." He whispered in my ear gently. I pried my eyes open and looked around surprised that he had actually jumped out of the 15th floor window and landed safely. I quickly released my hold on him when I realized how close our faces were. I put some space between us and pointed a finger at him.

"What are you? Edward Cullen?! You shouldn't be able to do that?!?" I screeched, losing my cool for the first time since these weirdos showed up. More Niel than Chunji but still both nonetheless.

"Hee calm down." He tried to quiet me down.

"Ani! You creep into my hospital room and tell me some weird story about you guys and your friends, jump out of a window with me in your arms and land perfectly unscathed, and expect me to stay sane? You truly are a couple of crazy bastards!!!" I screamed backing away. I was just about to turn around to run away and scream for help when I crashed into something and fell on my . I looked up to see Niel staring at me making it quite obvious that he was annoyed with me. He grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me onto my feet. "!" I hissed trying to shake his grip off of my bandaged wrists but he wouldn't budge. "Let go of me bastard!" I hissed but he only tightened his hold on me. 

"Sorry to break it to ya princess but you're coming with us whether you want to or not." He told me coldly before throwing me over his back and walking towards a sleek black Audi a few feet away. He opened the door and chucked me in the back seat. He slammed the door and climbed into the passenger seat as Chunji got behind the wheel. I didn't bother looking for a seatbelt as he peeled out of the lot and drove towards their destination. How did my life take a turn for the worse in a matter of hours? Crazy, truly crazy. That's what this world has become.