Get Out

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

L.Joe and me had fallen asleep a few hours ago. Well L.Joe had. I couldn't. There were too many things running through my head to let me close my eyes and get some decent shut eye. I sighed as I realized after 4 hours that I wasn't going to get any rest. I carefully slipped out of my oppa's arms, off the bed, and out the door. The rest of the house was silent. Well no duh Hee. It's frickin 2:45 am. No one in their right mind is going to be awake. I guess someone was still up because it sounded like somebody was in the kitchen. I poked my head around the corner to peer into it. There's no one here.

"I'm just tired." I whispered to myself aloud. I entered the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. As I leaned back against the sink I felt that something wasn't right. My eyes wandered around the kitchen trying to spot what was causing my uneasyness. The longer I stayed in the kitchen the more I felt nervous. I heard something from behind me so I whipped around to check. Nothing there. I turned around again. It wasn't until I heard something crash from the room to the left of the kitchen that I started sweating. I grabbed the sharpest knife I could find and held it firmly. All of a sudden the lights went out, shrouding me in complete darkness.

"." I muttered to myself. I gripped onto the knife tighter than ever and started making my way out of the kitchen. After awhile of wandering around in the dark I finally managed to locate the staircase. I started ascending the stairs but stopped when I heard something come from the top of them. I silently backed away from the staircase and dashed into the living room. At least I think it was. I found the corner and crouched down in it. I hugged myself, being careful not to stab myself. I shuddered as  I heard more rustling. It seemed as if the sounds were getting closer and closer to me. Suddenly the silence was broken by voices shouting. It sounded like Teen Top and B2ST were in a scuffle with someone else. I felt so useless not knowing what was going on. Out of all the noise and voices, one really stood out to me. Is that Chunji oppa? 

"HEE GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted above the the others. I knew I had to move. I didn't know what the was going on but I had to move. I bolted up from my spot and ran through the dark trying to find the basement so I could grab weapons for me and the boys. I won't abandon them. Just as I found the door leading downstairs, someone ripped me away from it. I thrashed around trying to get whoever it was to let me go but they just tightened their grip on me. I think the person must've gotten fed up because he slapped me and leaned into my ear to say something.

"Stop or someone's gonna get hurt." He hissed. I ceased all my movements because I didn't want ot risk anyone's life. The guy carried me for a few seconds before putting me down still holding me.

"Turn the lights back on." Another unfamiliar voice ordered. Suddenly the house lit up again. As my eyes adjusted to the brightness I took in the horrific scene before me. The members of Teen Top and B2ST were all being held captive by some guys I didn't know. They were beaten up and bruised but they all still stood tall. 

"Leave her alone." L.Joe growled at the guys. There were about seven of them, each one pointing guns at all of us. The guy holding L.Joe kicked him in the stomach sending him to his knees.

"STOP! Please!" I begged them. The guy holding me just slapped me again and threw me to the floor. He cocked his gun and pointed it at me.

"Think about what you're doing." C.A.P said to the guy aiming at me. The guy just smirked at him.

"Don't worry. I won't kill her. We need her for something else." The man told them.

"Who are you guys and what do you want?" I asked them, tired of not knowing anything.

"We're INFINITE and we have a little score to settle. Now tell me jagiya, which one of your precious boys should I shoot first." He asked me.

"None of them. Leave us all alone." I hissed at him. He smacked me again. I ignored the pain and glared at the guy.

"First of all what are your names?" I asked him trying to stall for time.

"I'm Lee Howon." He told me pointing at himself. "That's our leader, Kim Sunggyu," Hamster looking man. "Second in command, Jang Dongwoo," Dinosaur looking guy. "Nam Woohyun," Sweet talker. "Lee Sungyeol," Extremely ing tall guy. "Kim Myungsoo," Hot was all I had to say about this one. " and maknae Lee Sungjong." Way prettier than me. "We are INFINITE." He concluded. I glared fiercely at each and every one of them. Even though my eyes kept roaming back to that one guy, I knew I couldn't even begin to harbor feelings for him. I pushed those useless thoughts to the back of my head. They're the enemy Hee.

"I ing hate you guys." I hissed spitting on Howon. The last thing I remember seeing was the terrified looks on my oppas faces before a bullet tore through my shoulder and everything went black. Aish not again......