Purple Plaid

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"Oppa what are you saying?" I asked, smirking at him. 

"You're my girl." C.A.P said boldly.

"What if I don't like you like that oppa?"

"You will. Eventually."

"Oppa shhh." I silenced him with a finger to his lips. "I'm tired guys." 

"We're just gonna shower and head to bed too. You can pick who you'll room with now and he'll take you up to his room or you can wait until we shower here and we can all go up together. I doubt you'd want to do that though." C.A.P told me.

"No it's fine. I'll wait." I told him. 

"Okay. Feel free to look around but be careful." He warned me.

"Don't worry just go shower. I'll be fine." I reassured the boys. They were dripping in sweat and their hair clung to their foreheads. It looked uncomfortable to say the least. They quickly headed towards the locker room and not too long after I heard water running from several showers. I took the time alone to look around the whole underground training area. I was really fascinated by the swords that C.A.P had swung around so effortlessly earlier. I was quickly drawn over to the gun area and to the one Niel had used on his hyung. I can't believe they do that to each other. I spotted the ninja star collection and carefully the one that Chunji had chucked at L.Joe. I shuddered at what would've happened if the younger hadn't moved. I moved over to some black mats laid out on the floor. I had an idea. I counted the beat in my head and let my body take over. I danced to the chorus of Be Ma Girl. I mean come on! Teen Top had some really catchy songs and I liked to dance. I must've been dancing for awhile because I was so immersed in my steps that I hadn't heard someone come out.

"You're pretty good." A soft voice said from behind me. I fell to the ground, suprised by the boy's sudden appearance. It was L.Joe. He was drying his dripping hair and had an impressed look on his face. He had changed out of his training clothes and was now sporting baggy black sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his defined hips. Did I mention that he wasn't wearing a shirt? I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering below his face no matter how hard I tried to focus on his face. He was lean and toned. All I could ever ask for in a guy. Well that, brains, and money. I quickly collected myself off the floor and brushed myself off.

"Mianhae I just like your songs. Oppa you came out pretty cool in Be Ma Girl."

"Jjinja?"

"Yeah. Your blue and blond hair was the best. You look pretty now too though." I said and ran my fingers over his wet brown locks. I could see his eyes flicker around the room uncomfortably. We were going to have to fix this awkwardness. He seemed like a good person to have by my side. I moved my fingers from his hair down to his face. I traced over his cheekbones and his nose than cupped his chin. I moved his face so I could see all the damage done.

"If you're worrying, don't. I've been through worse. Soon you will too." He told me sadly. 

"Oppa....."

"It's not too late to back out and say no. If you do you can go back to your normal life. You won't have any complications. You can live normally."

"But oppa I want this. Plus even if I tried to leave my heart would resist. I've already gotten used to you guys. Oppa I can do this." I told him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just let my head rest on his defined chest. I felt his arms snake around my waist as well. We just stood there embracing each other until we heard the rest of the showers turn off. We quickly retracted our arms and put some space between us as the others came out. The boys looked between the two of us strangely.

"You two are so awkward."Changjo said. L.Joe and I shared a knowing glance where no words were needed. In that glance we promised that we would become closer. I hoped that would be a promise we would both stay true to.

"Okay let's go. I'm tired!" Chunji complained. We all silently followed him out of the basement and back into the main part of the house.

"Okay so who are you going to room with?" C.A.P asked me. I looked into all the boys' eyes. C.A.P looked hopeful. Chunji tried to seem nonchalant but I could tell his heart was racing just by looking at him. L.Joe gave me a friendly smile. I ruled him out immediately because it would be too soon to get that close. Niel had a smirk on his face that made me just want to kick him. I definitely was not going to sleep in a room with that ert. Ricky just looked innocent and happy. Changjo looked uncomfortable. I couldn't choose him. We were practically still strangers. I stayed quiet just silently eyeing the boys up and down to creat suspense.

"Ricky-ah I can't wait to see your room!" I said turning to the adorable boy.

"Noona!" he squealed and jumped on me. He grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me towards some stairs. I quickly waved towards the other boys.

"Goodnight guys!" I said before they disappeared from sight. 

"Noona, I'm so happy you picked me! We're gonna have so much fun!" He told me. He was so cute, just like a child. His eyes lit up as we approached a closed door that had his name on it. I looked around the hallway we were in but didn't see any other nametags. "We all live in different parts of the house. We all have nametags though so you'll know who's room is who's." He explained knowing what I was thinking. "So are you ready to see my room noona?" I nodded. He came behind me and put his hands over my eyes as he opened the door. I let him guide me into the room. He kept moving then stopped a little after. He probably brought me to the center of the room. "Ta-dah!" He said waving his hands around.

"It's amazing Ricky-ah." I told him. We were in a cool-toned room consisting mainly of blue-grays, majestic purples, blues, blacks, charcoal, and white accents in all the right places. Ricky spun around happily and landed on his queen-size bed. He had all white sheets with a majestic purple duvet folded into a triangle off the edge of it with several white pillows and a deep purple grey one in the midst of them. Eccentric lights were strategically placed around the room providing sufficient lighting. There was a white couch against one wall  with a tiny table and a vase on it next to it. There were minor pieces of art hanging around randomly giving the room an artistic feel. It all gave a relaxing feel. The kind you get when you stay at a hotel. A strange calm that can't be explained. Overall it was just his style.

"Do you like it?" He asked me. I took a seat carefully on the white couch and smiled.

"I love it. It's so artistic and mature. Did you design it yourself Ricky-ah?" I asked him. He nodded shyly.

"Noona come over here." He patted the bed. I slowly got up and sat next to him.

"I'll sleep on the couch Ricky." 

"Waeyo? You'll sleep on the bed noona."

"I won't let you sleep on the couch Ricky."

"Who said I was sleeping on the couch? Noona don't tell me you're shy." He teased me. I scoffed.

"No! It's fine. We'll sleep on the bed together." I told him. "But I don't have any clothes."

"Of course I'm gonna give you some of my clothes. Hold on." He got up and went to his dresser. He rummaged around before he pulled out a black v-neck and purple plaid boxers. They were silky to the touch. The shirt was made of a soft fabric as well. The boy definitely had style. "The bathroom is over there." He pointed out to me.

"Gomawo Ricky-ah!"  I said, quickly pecking his cheek before entering the bathroom. I hurriedly rid myself of my tight jeans and tank top, replacing them with Ricky's comfortable clothes. I smiled, running my hands up my exposed legs. Thank god I had remembered to shave. Ahhh silky smooth. My black bra was showing as the shirt had a plunging neck line but I didn't care. It was only Ricky and we were cool with each other. I rinsed my mouth with some water and mouthwash. I would get my clothes and toothbrush tomorrow. I folded my jeans and shirt then exited the bathroom. 

"Woah!" Ricky said, his mouth open. 

"What?" I asked him. His innocent smile turned into a cute smirk.

"Noona has nice legs. Here give me your clothes. I'll leave them in my dresser for you," He said. I handed him my clothes, thanked him, and took a seat on the couch. He told me he'd be right back as he grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. He changed and brushed his teeth then came out. I cracked up when I saw what he was wearing. He had put on a pair of purple plaid boxers and a black v-neck as well. "We're matching." He told me cheekily. 

"Are all your boxers purple Ricky-ah?"

"Aniyo. This is the only color I had two in and I wanted to match."

"You're too cute."

"I know noona. Well we should get some sleep." He took my hand and pulled me off the couch and towards the bed. He pulled back the covers and motioned for me to get in. I scooted to the other side so Ricky could get in as well.  He dimmed the lights with a switch by the bed to a comfortable setting. Yep this was definitely that relaxing hotel feel. He pulled the covers over us and turned to me. We put our hands under our heads, facing each other, and just talked until we got tired. After awhile I looked at the soothing clock beside us and read the blue digital numbers. 3:45 a.m. 

"Ricky-ah, I'm tired." I told him looking up at him. Sometime while we were talking I had moved into his arms and stayed there.

"Then sleep noona." He told me softly, pulling up the covers to our waists from where we had kicked them earlier. I nodded.

"Good night Yoo Chang Hyun."

"Good night Kim Eun Hee."