Cherry Popsicle

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

The boys eventually managed to pry their leader away from me by bribing him with kimchi fried rice for dinner. It is true what the ahjummas say. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. We sat down for a simple dinner in their lavish dining room consisting of the works. Everything I could ever imagine eating for dinner was right in front of me. How did these guys afford all this? Even though Super Junior is higher ranking than them, my boys live in a semi-decent dorm and live off of ramen and chicken(if their manager is being nice that day). I don't know how Teen Top pulled off being idols and assassins. It was kind of scary to think that these cute boys killed people for a living. I still shudder at the thought but I know I have to except it eventually.

"Are you gonna eat that? Changjo asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. He was pointing at my last piece of dukbokki. I shook my head and put it on his plate.

"So which one of us do you think is the best at fighting?" Chunji asked me. I pondered the question for awhile and then pointed at the boy I thought would kick everyone's asses.

"BWOH?!" Everyone shouted.

"Why are you so surprised." I asked them.

"Wait why'd you pick him?" C.A.P asked me.

"Because from what I've witnessed Niel's pretty strong. None of you have manhandled me like him yet so...." I told him putting some rice in my mouth. All the boys looked at me like o_o but I ignored them. "But I guess I won't find out until I see you fight, right?"

"Well then let's finish and head out to the training area." C.A.P said. 

"Neh!" The boys all shouted together. In no time we were done and Ricky and I had finished doing the dishes. The other boys had run off to get dressed in their "bad " attire as L.Joe put it.

"Poor Ricky baby. They make the cutie do all their work." I said, patting his back as he pouted.

"Don't worry noona. I'll kick their asses when we practice. You'll cheer for me, right noona?" He asked me cutely.

"Of course my cute little dongsaeng. Now where are we supposed to go?" I asked him. 

"Follow me noona." He said and linked arms with me. He lead me down a few hallways and down into what I assumed to be their basement. I knew not to expect a normal basement so I wasn't suprised at the vast space before me. The room took up every inch of space under the house, covering a bunch of miles. It was quite intimidating. If it hadn't been for Ricky giving me a gentle tug I would have been planted to that spot all day gawking around the room. I had kind of expected it but still the place was pretty interesting. "I'm gonna go change noona. Then we'll start." He flashed me an adorable smile then disappeared into what must've been their locker room. I took the time alone to survey the area. I was so excited for my training to begin just by looking at the vast amount of practice space. I don't know how much time had passed as I was so immersed in the training area when I heard the curtain to the locker room rustling.

"We're ready!" The boys called out to me.

"Well then come out!" I said excitedly. I really wanted to see their assassin attire if it was as "bad " as they claimed. They all stepped out one by one and with each one of them my jaw fell lower. Changjo, L.Joe, C.A.P, Niel, Ricky, Chunji. Each one as y as the last. "Damn." Was all I could utter. They looked hot to say the least. Somehow these boys managed to transform in a matter of seconds into bad trained killers. All their auras had taken a complete 180 degree turn from awhile ago. Now they all oozed confidence, swag, and massive amounts of ual appeal. 

"You like?" Niel teased me. I quickly composed myself and nodded.

"Not bad." I said casually as if I wasn't just gasping for breathe a second earlier. "Well show me what you got boys." I said. C.A.P pointed to a couch with glass wall surrounding it. I pointed at the glass questionably.

"You'll see." He told me. I nodded and entered the glass cube. The boys partnered up and waited for the order from C.A.P. The first to spar were Changjo and Ricky. As promised, I cheered for Ricky throughout the whole match but not before shooting Changjo an apology glance. Ricky had Changjo down in under 3 minutes. I gasped as I saw the cuts and bruises forming on the maknae's skin. The rest of the boys who were sitting next to me waiting for their turns reassured me that this always happened and they would take care of their battle wounds later. 

"L.Joe and Chunji you're up." C.A.P called. The two boys headed out as Ricky and Changjo came back in. Ricky flew over to me and started bouncing up and down. 

"Noona did you see that?! I won for you!" Ricky squealed.

"Gomawo Ricky-ah!" I said and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back against him as L.Joe and Chunji set up.

"I like it when you call me Ricky-ah. Keep doing it." He said softly. I could feel my cheeks burning at the close proximity we were in. I turned my attention back to the two boys ready to spar to keep my raging hormones under control. Before C.A.P could even give them the go ahead, they flew at each other. These two must have something against each other to go this hard. Or maybe they just go hard to show off.

"Ricky are they mad at each other?" I asked him.

"L.Joe hyung ate Chunji hyung's last cherry popsicle." He explained.

"Ahh I get it. Wait...you guys fight about things like this? I thought you were professional killers."

"But we're still boys. Except for C.A.P hyung. He's a man but sometimes he has his moments." I nodded as Ricky informed me of some basic stuff . We eventually turned back to the duel right as Chunji sent a ninja star flying right towards L.Joe but luckily he managed to duck and it hit the glass wall in front of us instead.

"!" I jumped as it embedded itself in the wall about a centimeter but thank god the wall was about a meter thick. I leaned into Ricky out of fear only realizing what I had done when it was too late. When I tried to scoot forward again he wouldn't let me. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just grinned cutely. I shook my head and leaned my head on his chest. Before I knew it Chunji was racing around the glass cube screaming he won like a mad man. L.Joe was on the floor wiping his bloody face, his dignity obviously trampled on. "Come on get up L.Joe oppa! When I start training you can beat me!" I called out trying to lift his spirits. He gave me a small smile and heaved himself off the floor and into the cube with us. He took a seat next to me as C.A.P and Niel exited the room for the final match. Chunji plopped down across from us with a triumphant smirk on his face. "Good job Chunji oppa." I congratulated him then turned back to L.Joe. I touched a bruise on his face only to have him hiss in pain. "Mianhae." I said quietly and sunk back into Ricky.

"It's alright." L.Joe reassured me with a soft smile.

"HEE!" C.A.P shouted from outside. "This is for you baby girl!" He said flashing me a bright smirk. I blushed at his "unique" choice of words.

"START!" Changjo yelled from beside us. "This is usually the best match. C.A.P and Niel go hard. They're going to be using weapons to show you a taste of that kind of combat." He explained to me. I nodded and turned back to the match. I had a feeling this one was going to be interesting. I was right. Two seconds in Niel was holding C.A.P to the ground at gunpoint.

"C.A.P oppa fighting!" I shouted trying to encourage the leader. Niel looked over and frowned at me probably wondering why I wasn't cheering for him but those five seconds it took him to frown at me gave C.A.P the chance to slap the gun away and kick Niel off of him. I smirked. That had been my intention all along. I was still mad at Niel to say the least. Bastard deserved to get his kicked. C.A.P dashed towards the weapons wall and snatched a sword swiftly. I was in awe as he swung it around expertly. I just stared, my mouth agape.

"Leader hyung is great isn't he?" Ricky asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. I had expected the match to last longer but it looked like Niel's energy was drained after getting slashed with the sword several times so C.A.P took him down faster than usual according to Chunji. 

"HEE!" C.A.P called again. He flashed me a brilliant smile. "Saranghaeyo!" He aegyoed, forming a heart over his head. 

"Oh my god...." I whispered burying my head in Ricky's chest. The other boys were staring at their leader like he had grown another head.

"Hyung never does aegyo." Ricky informed me."It's kinda weird."

"I must be special." I said. Ricky just nodded. Suddenly he pulled me even closer than we were before and stuck out his tongue at the leader.

"Merong hyung!" Ricky said sticking out his tongue.

"Aish this punk." C.A.P tsked as he marched over to the cube and stepped in. He increased the intensity of his glare on poor Ricky. "You know Niel didn't really put up a fight today. Wanna go?" 

"Aniyo hyung!" Ricky panicked. C.A.P ignored his response and pulled him away from me from the front of his shirt. The hat Ricky had been wearing fell into my lap as its owner struggled to get away from his enraged hyung. "Hyung why are you even mad?! It was just a merong!"

"Because you're having too much skinship with Eun Hee."

"So hyung?"

"So stop it."

"Waeyo?"

"Because I don't like it."

"Why don't you like it?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY GIRL!" C.A.P shouted. Everyone stopped talking and stared at the leader who had seemingly lost his mind.