Don't Be Like That

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

I chased L.Joe around the massive grounds for a few minutes before I started panting but that didn't stop me. I kept looking. I don't know how our little game of tag turned into hide and go seek but I was getting curious as to where that boy had run off to. I heard rustling from the right so I headed that way. I was now in a part of the grounds I had not seen before. It was beautiful. Manicured grass, porcelain statues, a Greek feel to the surrounding. How is this all hidden? It's huge! I contemplated on whether I should check out the green house or pool first. The pool sounded and looked much more interesting so I headed towards it. It was a simple average sized one that still managed to look luxurious. The clear water was tempting me to jump right in with my clothes on but I didn't want to ruin them. Rich basta-

"Found you." Someone whispered by my ear. I whipped around quickly to slap the person only to end up having my hand grabbed by him and leaned over the pool.

"Let me go." I growled at him. All of a sudden the water didn't seem so appealing anymore when I was being threatened to be thrown into it.

"I don't think you'd want me to but say it nicely." He taunted me.

"You better ing pull me in and then let go while I'm saying it nicely."

"I could let go of you now."

"But you wouldn't."

"But I would."

"Come on don't be like this!"

"Call me oppa."

"L.Joe oppa please pull me in!" I begged him. I really didn't want to ruin Ricky's nice clothes.

"Since you said it so nicely." He said and pulled me in so I wasn't hovering over the pool anymore. I slapped him and buried my head in his chest. 

"You scared me bastard."

"Mianhae but it was funny." 

"Not to me." 

"Aww come on baby girl. Don't be like that." He pulled away, kissed my forehead, then brought me back to him.

"Let's just get my stuff and go in." I muttered walking back to towards the car. I stayed ahead of L.Joe since I was still kind of ticked at him for pulling that stunt. The doors were still open so I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the house. As I stood on the front steps waiting for someone to open the door, I heard the car beep signaling that L.Joe had locked it.

"You're not mad are you?" He asked me sounding worried.

"Aniyo pabo. I was just scared that you would've dropped me in the pool."

"Good 'cuz remember I always got your back." He told me. I smiled lightly as Chunji opened the door and we walked in.

"You're back quick?" Chunji asked me. I nodded.

"I only have one suitcase." I told him. I looked around to thank L.Joe but he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to go put my stuff in Ricky's room when Chunji grabbed my arm.

"C.A.P  says if you're feeling better we can start your training." He informed me.

"Yeah I'm good. We can start." I told him and was about to head off when he grabbed me again.

"I have a suprise for you. Meet me here at 8 pm." He whispered then disappeared into the house before I could even blink. Damn, they're all ninjas. I hurried to Ricky's room while noting not to forget to meet Chunji later.

"Ricky-ah! I'm back!" I called as I opened the door. He was on his bed doing something on his laptop but shut it when I came in.

"Did you get your stuff?" He asked me getting off the bed. I smirked knowing what he had probably been doing.

"Yeah I got it." I said not failing to notice the slight bulge in his jeans. I put my suitcase on the ground and opened it. "So we're going to start my training today?"

"Yeah if you're feeling up to it."

"I'm fine. When?"

"C.A.P hyung says as soon as possible. He's been slashing targets since you and L.Joe left. He said to send you down when you came home. He's says he's gonna be your first teacher 'cuz he thinks hand to hand combat should be the first thing you learn. Just wear some comfortable clothes and I'll lead you to the basement." He said and sat back down on his bed. Expecting me to pick some clothes and head into the bathroom his eyes widened when I took off my shirt right there. 

"I'll j-just leave." He stuttered, moving to run out of the room.

"Just stay. I'm almost done." I told him ping the jeans and pulling them off. I slipped on the tight black spandex shorts and matching sports bra before he could respond. I folded his clothes and handed them back to him. "Gomawo. Is this okay for training?" I asked him. I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to wear. 

"It's okay for now because it's hand to hand and you'll have knee pads for now. You'll have to wear outfits like us soon though. I'll have to think harder about your design. Hmm how do you feel about black skin tight pants and a matching skin tight jacket with a metallic charcoal cami underneath? I'll have to get to work on that! Your outfit is going to take longer than ours though." He started rambling.

"Hold up! You made Teen Top's outfits?" He nodded. "Damn!  Respect!" I said and playfully bowed down to him. He shook his head and laughed.

"It's not a big deal 'cuz I like fashion. So you ready for your first training session?" He asked me. I nodded and he took my hand leading me down to the basement. When we got to the basement door he hugged me and gave me a fighting before walking back to his room. I wished myself a silly little good luck before opening the door and going down into the training area. Sure enough the leader was down there slashing at a bunch of targets with no mercy. When he saw me he immediately put his sword back and smiled at me sheepishly.

"You okay there?" I asked him. It seemed as if he was taking out some hidden anger on his targets.

"I was just worried that something had happened to you and L.Joe. Thank god you're back." He said pulling me into a hug. He let out a sigh of what must've been relief when he let me go. 

"I'm fine. L.Joe oppa will always protect me." I told him not realizing my mistake until he frowned at me. ! He likes me I shouldn't have said that. He's gonna get the wrong idea now.

"Well nice to know you think he's the only one that can protect you. Let's get started. 30 laps around the training area. START!" He shouted. I looked at him like he was crazy but flinched under his glare. I decided not to say anything and just started jogging. I was ready to drop dead at the fifth lap. The training area was miles long so after just a few laps I wanted to die. I shouldn't have said that earlier. He's going to take it out on me by training me to death.

"C.A.P can I stop now? I'm going to collapse." I pleaded him. He shook his head still looking extremely pissed off.

"What are you going to do if your precious L.Joe oppa isn't there to protect your one day? You need to learn to defend yourself so keep running." He said mercilessly. After 10 more laps, I just wanted to shoot myself in the head point blank with Niel's gun. After collapsing 3 more times by the time I got to 20, I knew I had to finish or I would never make it out of this hell so I just kept running. My body was against it but my mind convinced it to keep going forward. When I hit 30 my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. "You're pathetic." C.A.P spat out, standing above me. "Get up. 20 pull ups. Chin above the bar. Don't stop inbetween." He barked at me.

"Please." I begged him. When he wouldn't budge I peeled my unwilling limbs off the floor and over to the cold metal bars on the wall. I hoisted myself up, closed my eyes, and quickly did 20 pull ups. When I was done my arms trembled and I crashed to the floor in a heap of pain. I felt his angry aura right beside me again as he yanked me to my feet. My arms and legs cried out for help but all I could do was breathe heavily. I willed myself not to cry in front of the bastard. That would only give him the satisfaction in thinking he won in destroying me. 

"Take your stance." He told me, getting into a fighting position. I looked at him blanky. "Well hurry up." 

"I can't take a stance if I don't know how to. You're supposed to be teaching me not commanding me to do unreasonable things that are crazy and things that I don't know how to do. Teach me!" I yelled at him.

"Learn!" He grabbed me by my injured arm and flipped me onto my back. I groaned as an excruciating pain spread all over my body. He had applied pressure on the knife wound on my shoulder and it hadn't fully healed yet. I snapped open my eyes and glared at him.

"Are you ing crazy?!" I hissed.

"Are you ing stupid?!" He hissed back. Now we just sounded like a bunch of snakes getting ready to bite each other's heads off. "Get up and fight!" He yelled impatiently.

" you!" I spat, bolting up and swinging at him. No matter how I tried to coordinate my punches and kicks. Everytime I sent a body part at him he grabbed it and flipped me by it. Over the course of five minutes I had been flipped 25 times and all my wounds had reopened and were gushing through the gauze over them. As I sent one more useless punch in his direction all I felt was my head smacking the ground then everything went red........... Am I dead?