Only 19

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

This is a long chapter. Heads up! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little chat, Myungsoo and I headed downstairs together, hand in hand. He had insisted on intertwining our fingers as a sign of "friendship". Friendship my . He's falling for me too. 3 down. 4 to go. "L oppa?" He had also insisted on calling him oppa.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Smile!~" I told him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You've been spending too much time with our maknae. He's starting to rub off on you." He said, flicking me on the forehead. I rubbed the spot and pouted up at him.

"Oppa that hurt~" I whined. He squished my cheeks together, staring into my eyes.

"You're too cute." He told me. He planted a quick kiss on my forehead before we entered the kitchen. All the members were already at the table having breakfast. They looked up when L and I entered. Their eyes wandered to our entwined fingers and nearly fell out of their head.

"Did we miss something?" Woohyun asked, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Aniyo." Myungsoo answered simply, not bothering to elaborate. He took a seat at the table and patted the chair next to him. I sat down and started on the food that was laid out in front of us. I ate quietly as the boys engaged in conversations about stuff they had to get and what they wanted to do today.

"Ok guys....and girl! We're gonna go shopping today. We need some stuff and we can't keep Hee cooped up in here. So get dressed and come back downstairs. If you're not down in 10 minutes, we're leaving without you."

"Okay!" We shouted back and ran upstairs to get ready. Sungjong yanked me into his room and shut the door. He ran over to his closet and chucked a bunch of clothes at me like earlier except this time I caught them and sprinted into the bathroom to change. When I was done I was decked out in a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans with a slim silk grey cami and tight leather jacket to finish the look.

"Oppa I ing love your style!!!" I screamed as I exited the bathroom. Sungjong had already changed and was on his phone. When he saw me, his face lit up as he stood and hugged me.

"You are my masterpiece." He told me. I blushed as he kissed my forehead then went over to his closet to get something. He pulled a pair of combat boots out and handed them to me. "I bought these a while ago but they were too small. I never got the chance to return them. If they fit, you can have them." He made me sit down on the bed as he slipped a pair of his ankle-length socks onto my feet with the boots following. "Walk around and see if they're comfortable." He told me. I stood up and took a few steps around the room before giving him a thumbs up.

"Gomawo Sungjong oppa! You're the best!"

"Aren't I?"

"Neh. Are we going down now?"

"Neh, kaja!" He shouted and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs in the speed of light. We were the first ones down, quickly followed by L, then Sungyeol, after him was Woohyun, then Hoya and Dongwoo came down together. The last one to come down was the one that had ordered us to hurry in the first place. Kim Sunggyu.

"And you told us to be ready in 10, hyung." Woohyun commented.

"I'm the leader. I'm special." Sunggyu threw back. Everyone rolled their eyes and turned their backs to the leader. "Yah you all better look at me because I have a car."

"You can't drive it though." Hoya reminded him, annoyed.

"And we'd rather not let Dongwoo get behind the wheel." Sungyeol added.

"Yeah we value our lives." L said. Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"We're ing assassins. We obviously don't value our lives 'cuz they're on the line constantly." Dongwoo corrected him.

"This is why you should just be the quiet one." Sunggyu told him.

"Hyung~" L whined.

"Remember Ranking King, hyung? You came in last for Brain King." Sungjong told him. I felt kind of bad for all the members that just got burned in a matter of seconds so I tried to redirect the conversation.

"Oppas aren't we going shopping?" I asked them innocently. Sunggyu nodded and ushered us out the door. When Dongwoo passed me, he leaned in close to my ear.

"I'm not your oppa." He hissed into my ear. I was taken aback by his sudden coldness. Isn't he the cute dinosaur? The INFINITE member that's always laughing and joking around. Wow he's a really good actor. I pity their fans who see him as I did before this.

"Pali Hee! Or we'll leave you here!" Woohyun threatened me. I picked up my pace and jumped in the car, landing on L and Sungyeol.

"Yah get your fat off me!" Sungyeol shouted. I stuck my tongue out at him but got off anyway.

"Stop being such a choding!" I yelled at him.

"You're being one yourself!" He screamed back.

"YOU TWO SHUT THE UP OR I'LL TIE YOU UP, PUT YOU IN THE DRIVEWAY, AND RUN YOU OVER!" Dongwoo roared at us as he climbed into the driver's seat. I felt L put his arm around me. I raised my eyebrow at the mysterious boy, my quarrel with the choding long forgotten.

"Hyung is not exactly the best driver." L told me slowly. Right then Dongwoo started the car and peeled out of the driveway. I buried my head into L's chest and concentrated on my breathing..

"Oppa." I whined. He just rubbed my back, closing his eyes as well. No matter how many times he had experienced his hyung's terrible driving, he would never get used to it. To say that Jang Dongwoo is a bad driver would be an understatement. This man is the worst driver on Earth. He's even worse than Teukie oppa! When you're worse than Park Jung Soo at driving, you know you should never.........EVER get behind the wheel. The second the car stopped, I leaped over Myungsoo and out of the car. I rolled onto the grass that was next to where we parked and started kissing it. By the time INFINITE had got out of the car, I had taken to clinging to a light post by the car. The boys stood in a line, each one staring at me with a different  expression. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Woohyun looked a little amused. Myungsoo seemed worried. Hoya and Dongwoo looked annoyed. After I refused to let go myself, Sunggyu and Woohyun pried me off the light pole and carried me to the entrance of the mall.

"I'm fine." I reassured everyone and composed myself before entering the mall with the guys on either side of me. The guys had pulled on some sunglasses to disguise themselves. Who knew sunglasses could be so effective? I barely recognized them. We walked around for a while until the leader confirmed what we needed and split us up to get the items.

"Sungjong & L: Dessert Team. Sungyeol & Hoya: Beverage Team. Woohyun & Me: Ramen Team. Dongwoo & Hee: Soju Team." Sunggyu conluded. I begged him with my eyes to switch the teams but he just smirked and looked away.

"Gyu oppa I'm not legal yet! I should go with Woohyun oppa and you go with Dongwoo." I tried to make excuses but Sunggyu wasn't having any of it.

"You're going with Dongwoo and it's final. You're still our hostage you know? Just because we're friends doesn't mean you're free. Now go and we'll all meet back here in 3 hours." Sunggyu said before grabbing Woohyun and taking off. The other groups ran off towards their destination as well. That just left me standing next to the dino awkwardly. 

"Kaja." He said with no emotion in his voice. We walked side by side, headed for the alcohol shop. I tugged on the older boy's arm before we entered.

"Dongwoo I'm only 19." I whispered to him.

"Are you stupid or something? You don't even have to come in." He hissed at me.

"Fine I'll stay out here. Come back quick." I told him. He entered the store without looking back at me and in no time came back out with a bunch of soju.

"We still have like 2 hours and 45 minutes. Anything you wanna do?" He asked me. A sudden idea came to my head.

"Dongwoo can you put your arm around me?"

"Bwoh?!"

"I miss going to the mall with my boyfriend. My ex and I used to do it all the time. Just this one time oppa. Jebal?" I aegyoed him. I knew I had won once again when I felt his arm slither across my shoulder and pull me closer. "Gomawo."

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm just doing this so you'll shut up. Come on let's go into that store." He quickly tugged me into a mens' underwear store. I blushed as I realized what he wanted.

"You're seriously not going to go brief shopping when I'm right here are you?" I asked him.

"Of course not. I'm going to go boxer shopping." He smirked at me and pulled me towards some boxers. As he looked through stuff, I felt as if I was being watched. I turned around to inspect the feeling when I caught sight of some familiar hair. "Run." I whispered into Dongwoo's ear. I explained the situation him quickly. We left the store at a walk-run.

"I'm pretty sure they saw me." I told him.

"I got it." He said. Suddenly I saw them square on this time. We were face to face. The looks on their faces broke my heart. I knew I had to confront them. I couldn't just run away this time. I dragged Dongwoo behind me as I walked over to the other boys.

"Hey guys!" I said, trying to lighten the mood. No one said anything at first.

"Why did you leave us? Was it for this punk?" One of them asked me.

"Yeah it was because of me." Dongwoo told them boldly. I mentally face-palmed. I knew where this was headed. 

"What business do you have with our Eun Hee?" Another one asked. Dongwoo looked over at me, signaling for me to play along. He gave me a back hug then trailed his hands down to my stomach. He rubbed it and kissed me on the cheek.

"She's pregnant with my child." Dongwoo told them. I face-palmed again. His acting skills are almost fooling me.............almost.

"BWOH?!?" The other boys shouted. I decided to further enhance our performance so I forced a lone tear down my cheek and hung my head low.

"Mianhae Super Junior oppas. I didn't mean to hurt you." At least that part was true. I really didn't mean to hurt them but this is the only way.