Letter 6

Letters To Oppa

MinHee stretched and walked out into the kitchen to get breakfast.  She had forgotten about the broken window until the cold breeze hit her.  "Brrrr. Mr. Rock throwing , if your intention was to freeze me out of m own house your doing a mighty fine job of it."  She said to the rock and made her breakfast.  She wandered back into her bedroom and slid on her uniform.  When she glanced into the mirror the swelling around her eye had gone down a bit, but it still looked pretty nasty.  Some people may have thought that getting a black eye was a bad thing, but Minhee saw it as a mixed blessing.  People only called her names and such right now, instead of making any physical advances.  She also thought it was a good thing when it came to doing stuff around town.  The gal at the grocery store had almost wet herself when she rang up the wrong number of items, the guy that always hit on her down the hall was now slightly skittish and the boy that she had seen following her for a while had disappeared.

When Minhee got to school, she sat down in her class.  For the first time in a while she was kind of early and DongHo came and sat down next to her.  "Hey"  he said and she raised an eyebrow at him.  "What do you want?" she asked.  He sighed, "I just want to get to know you.  You seem like an interesting person and I think that everybody else here has got the wrong idea about you."  She smirked, "Well I do have to give you props for being ballsy enough to come and talk to me.  I honesty think that everybody sees me as the black cat here.  But, I've never done anything to any one.  At least not that I can think of."  He shrugged and she smirked, "I'm sorry for being a to you.  I just, don't know how to trust."  DongHo and nodded then went back to his seat right before the bell rang.

When lunch time rolled around Minhee went to her locker and was surprised to find DongHo there.  "Why are you here?" She asked as she pulled out her lunch.  He shrugged, "I thought you might want some company for lunch."  She bit her lip, and figured if he really wanted to he would anyways and she wasn't in the mood to chase him off.  She lead him to the cherry tree that she ate at and sat down.  He looked around the place before taking a seat next to her, "Nice set up you got here."  She glared at him, "If you tell anybody about this place I will personally kill you.  This is my own little slice of heaven in hell."  He nodded, "I would never even think about it."  She held up her pinky and he took it in his.  "You know pinky promises are the real deal right?"  He chuckled, "Pinky promise."  They ate in silence, but it was a comfortable one.  When it was about time to go to class, Dongho broke it, "So what are you doing this weekend?"  Minhee shrugged and he smirked, "Do you think that maybe we could go out?  I mean not like out out, like friends out."  The girl smirked, "Maybe."  She stood up and left him there to go to Mr. Park's class.

As Minhee say down, Mr. Park began talking about how black lights could be used to enhance a picture.  Minhee already knew how it worked and only half listened.  Until she heard her name.  She looked up to find that picture of Suho up and everybody looking at her.  She raised an eyebrow and Mr. Park motioned for her to come down.  She slowly walked down to the front of the class and whispered, "What am I supposed to be doing?"  He smirked, "Talk about how when you edit you added different affects into certain areas to make that."  Minhee bit her lip and turned to the class.  She pretty much told them exactly what she did to make the picture then bulled some other things that they could do to make stuff stand out with black lights.  She could feel the judging eyes on her and quickly ran up to her seat when she was finished.  Her arm started to itch and the voices began whispering again.  She bit her lip and pulled out her laptop and opened her e-mail.  "Dear Oppa,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol was sitting in a photo shoot when his phone dinged.  He had barely gotten it out of his pocket before Kai was practically sitting on top if him.  He opened it up and read.

Dear Oppa,

I understand that it is early and nothing real bad has happened so far that I could tell you about, but I really just need a distraction.

Soooo.....

It was really cold in my house this morning because of not having a window.  I really need to get that fixed ASAP before winter hits otherwise I'll have to be shoveling my way to my sink. >.<

Oh you remember that kid that gave me his number?  Well today he sat down and had a conversation with me... before class... and there were other people around... It was weird....  AND THEN he came and ate lunch with me!  That is a first, like, ever.  I don't think that I ever remember anybody other than Mrs. Lee even making an attempt to eat with me ever.

It was good, until your dad decided that I would teach the class on how to use black lights.  Then he used the picture of the alumni that I did the photo shoot the other day with.  I could feel the judgment radiating from the class.  Well anyways, I should probably start paying attention in class again before they pull another 'Minhee come bull another presentation for us'.

Sincerely,

Minhee

Kai chuckled, "Looks like you have some more competition."  Chanyeol looked down at the message, "I have this sinking feeling this guy is trouble."  "You only think that because he also likes your problem child."  The younger said as he stood up.