Fresh Envelopes

Letters To Oppa

Minhee woke up to an unfamiliar warmth surrounding her.  She gently opened her eyes, and was surprised to find Chanyeol's sleeping face a mere inches away from her own.  Suddenly the events of the previous night flashed through her head.  She buried her head in Chanyeol's chest out of embarassment.  It was weird to lay out the entire story for someone.  It was the first time that she had even considered it in years.  But, now laying in Chanyeol's embrace, she was glad she did.  Her sudden movements woke Chanyeol just enough that he tighened his grip and planted a light kiss on the top of the girl's head.  Minhee giggled and peeked up at Chanyeol's half opened eyes.  "Good morning."  He said, his voice dripping with sleep.  She smiled up at him, "Morning oppa."

 

A knock came from the door, "Make yourself decent, I'm coming in."  Suho stepped in and raised an eyebrow at the two laying in a tangled mess on the bed.  "Mia is here." He said and Minhee eagerly wiggled her way out of Chanyeol's arms.  Not caring that either of the guys were there and watching her confused she pulled off her pajama's and grabbed clothes from one of the boxes.  Chanyeol cleared his throat as she was tugged the jeans on.  She glanced over at him and noticed that both Suho and him were looking everywhere but at her.  

 

Minhee turned and looked in the mirror.  Sure, she hadn't ever been eating properly and you could see a little of her ribs, but they weren't that bad.  The scar that ran down her leg from a nail in an air vent wasn't as noticeable as it was before for some years now.  She had a little bit of bed head but really she could't find what was wrong that they both would have to look away.  Until it donned on her.  She was in her underwear in a room with two guy.  Minhee giggled, "Guys it's okay.  I really don't care, at Saint Norberts they did strip searches if you were acting weird, reguardless of where you were or who you were around."  They both turned to her in shock before quickly turning away again.  Minhee shook her head as she slid a peach colored tank top on.  "Alright, you guys are okay now."  She said as she walked out the door.

 

Minhee made her way to the living room where Mia was sitting and talking excitedly with Kai.  Mia jumped from her spot and practically tackled Minhee with her hug, "MIN MIN!!! Mia was worried about Min Min."  Minhee eyed Kai and before smiling, "Yep, Min Min is okay.  I just had to go throw Lee into a valcano.  She's not coming back again."  Mia stepped back and looked her friend in the eye, "Did Min Min go back to the doctors?"  Minhee nodded.  A paniced expression spread across Mia's face and she grabbed a hold of Minhee's wrists carefully examining them.  She sighed in releif when she found nothing, "Was he not there?"  Minhee nodded.

 

Mia jumped up and down excitedly, "So Lee is all gone?"  Minhee nodded again and looked around the room for Dongho, "Where's your brother?"  The hyper girl shrugged and pointed towads the kitchen, "Brother was with Baozi, but Baozi and brother went that way."  Minhee raised an eyebrow and quietly made her way into the kitchen.  Xuimin was sitting with Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Lay and Dongho around the table.  They were laughing and the room smelled really good.  Minhee peeked over the top of their heads to see what they were doing, to find them making tteok.  Minhee smiled widely as she snitched the one Dongho had just finished making and popped it into .  "Hey!" He yelled, and she just gave him a chubby cheeked smirk.

 

Chanyeol and Suho walked in followed by Mia, with Kai's hand on her hip.  Minhee raised an eyebrow, "Did I miss something while I was gone?"  Mia nodded, "Kai oppa, says he likes Mia.  Min Min, someone really likes Mia!"  The girl's eyes told of the disbeleif that anyone would ever want her.  Minhee smiled and gave them a thumbs up, knowing exactly how Mia felt.  She leaned back into Chanyeol's chest and glanced up at him.  He was talking to Lay about some song that he wanted to learn on his guitar, but Minhee wasn't paying attention to that.  

 

She was too focused on the way he opened his mouth then slightly closed it when he was trying to think of the words to say.  How his heart beet right through his chest and against her shoulder.  She watched closely to the way his face would scrunch up when someone said something he didn't like.  Chanyeol peered down at the girl and his arms slid around her waist.  He placed his head in the crook of her neck and breathed in.  Minhee blushed lightly pecked him on the cheek.  "Hey now, go get a room, I don't want my young innocent eyes stained by you guys."  Sehun grumbled as he walked in.  Minhee shot him a glare, "Young and innocent?  Last time I checked you were forcing me to find underwear and ."  Chanyeol turned a deep shade of red, having forgotten about the incedent.  Sehun just smirked, "Yep, totally innocent."  Mihee rolled her eyes and snuggled closer to Chanyeol.  Everything was how it was suposed to be.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we are nearing the end of Letters to Oppa.  There will be a couple more chapters tying up some other loose ends.

To all of my subbies.  I super love you guys.  It has been a wild journey of ups and downs and twists and turns, but I have really enjoyed writing this story.  I hope that you have enjoyed reading it almost as much as I love writing it.  Honestly, this story has taught me some things about myself that I didn't even know and I am happy that everyone has been along for that ride.  Weither you are a silent reader or not, I hope you realize that every single one of you means a ton to me.  There were so many times that I was struggling with the writing or with myself in general and what kept me going was a look at my subscribers or comments.  it would instantly brighten my day and make me want to write.  There were so many times with this story when I was lost on where to go and typically when I get to that point I give up, but you guys have pulled me through to write one of my favorite authored story.  

I want to also thank you for being understanding.  I am not sure how many people know how much courage it takes to actually put out writing because it is personal.  Through these long and sometimes tedious letters I was thankful for the support.  Even when I would be gone from the fanfic world for a while, doing school or whatever there has always been people that were happy when I updated, and honestly it just felt like a welcome home.

So thank you

Thank you for letting me take up a small peice of your life.

Thank you for reading what I never thought was going to be a good story.

Thank you for waiting through my times of depression and lack of updates.

Thank you for laughing at my sense of humor.

Thank you for seeing my humor. (Because I'm very introverted irl and noone seems to notice when I am trying to make friends or be funny)

Thank you for feeling the pain that I instilled in my characters. (I know that I screwed up Minhee soo badly, and I am happy that you guys felt for her what I was feeling while making her)

And just Thank You.  I couldn't have done it all without you.

<3 Kailey