Precious Cargo

Letters To Oppa

Minhee waited patiently for the end of her stay.  The flowers outside her window had begun to wither and die as the autumn chill set in.  The disposable camera that they had given her after she had distroyed the thrid one was sitting across her room on the dresser untouched.  Minhee peered up at the clock, and muttered to herself, "32 more hours."  Doctor Kwon had officially given her the go ahead that she was leaving, but Minhee was growing restless.  She was so excited to leave that the staff took notice of her odd behavior and did a room search.  If she were to say that she wasn't pissed afterward would have been a lie.  Her matress was lying on the floor while the sheets were on the windowsil and her pillows were in the hall.  The drawers with clothes and hygein products were scattered across the whole place.  A couple of the other patients came and helped her put it all back together after the staff members left.  Other than that, her stay was pretty quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol nervously sat in his aunts car as they pulled into the hospital's parking lot.  Mrs. Lee was double checking that she had everything that she needed for Minhee's discharge.  They were both beyond nervous and shared forced smiles before they got out and made their way into the building.  Doctor Kwon was standing by the counter and motioned for them to follow him.  They went into his office and sat down.  Doctor Kwon opened the file that he had on his desk.  "Minhee is considered safe to be released back into the comminity.  We are not, granting her full independence though because we have not done another full psycho analysis, I take it you, Mrs. Lee, are going to remain her guardian."  The woman nodded,

 

Doctor Kwon pulled out a peice of paper and skimmed over it before sighing, "Make sure you brin her in in two weeks for a manditory check up."  He slid the paper over to Mrs. Lee and she opened it to read it.  She nodded at the man and put all of the paperwork that they needed on the desk.  The doctor glanced through to make sure that there was everything before nodding and picking up the phone, "You are okay to bring Lee Minhee out."  Chanyeol and Mrs. Lee followed Doctor Kwon back out into the main lobby.  They stood their for maybe a minute before the doors opened revealing Minhee.  The girl smiled and Chanyeol ran over to her, lifting her off the ground and envoloping the girl in his arms.  She giggled a bit.

 

Doctor Kwon cleared his throat, bring their attention to him, "Now Minhee, you know the rules.  If you are back here within the day you are going to Saiint Norberts, within the week, we have to detain you for a month here along with a new psycho analysis.  If you make it until the two week mark and we get possitive feedback, then you are off the radar until something happens again."  The girl nodded.  Doctor Kwon smiled, "Now get out of here before they start to think your crazy cause you're hanging around."

 

Minhee happily complied and drug Chanyeol and Mrs. Lee out of the building.  She jumped a little when they started the car.  "You okay?" Chanyeol asked as he scooted towards her in the back seat.  She nodded, "Yeah, I've just haven't been around any sort of anything for the past two weeks, so it kinda surprised me."  Chanyeol nodded and smirked, "Well lets go home."

 

They pulled upu infront of the appartments that Exo was living in.  Chanyeol held his hand out to lead Minhee upstairs.  She smirked and gingerly took ahold of it.  The two giggled as they walked in and turned to the stairs.  Mrs. Lee raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you tired, why don't you take to elevator?"  They both paused and broke into laughter, "Why would we take the elevator?"  Mrs. Lee shrugged and made her way to the elevator.  Chanyeol and Minhee joked a bit as they went uo the stairs.  Minhee avoided the topic of the psych ward like it was the plague.

 

Finally, they made their way to Exo's rooms and Minhee blew out a stream of air.  "Ready?" Chanyeol asked and raised his hand to press the door bell.  The girl gave him a challenging look and swatted his hand away before ringing it herself.  There was a series of loud thumps before the door opened, revealing Tao smiling, with a pile of Exo members behind him.  "Welcome home!"  They all yelled from where they were.  Minhee giggled, "It feels nice to be home."

 

The group entered the living room after the interesting show of them getting off the floor.  They asked her the usual questions, like how she was doing and wether she had been eating alright or not.  The group seemed to be skirting the topic of the psych ward too.  Honestly, Minhee was tired of avoiding it and whispered to herself, "I am considered mentally and psychologically unstable by law."  Everyone froze and the room was cover with a thin sheet of silent tension.  She looked up and made sure to make eye contact with each boy.  "Just thought I would put that out there, but I understand that you may not feel comfortable with that."  She shrugged and walked into her room.