Reporting Back

Letters To Oppa

Chanyeol and Minhee stumbled into the dark Exo dorm at around midnight.  Chanyeol tripped over the door stop, making them both attempt to stifle their giggles.  Quietly, Minhee motioned towards the kitchen to get some water.  They crept in and silently filled a couple of glasses.  Chanyeol leaned up against the table, while Minhee was against the counter.  He watched her closely as she stared out the window at the bright lights of Seoul.  Feeling a little de javu, he reached his hand out into the light of the window.  Minhee smirked while setting her glass down and took his large hand in her's.  The rapper pulled her closer and leaned up to land a light kiss on her lips.  He pulled away and looked into her eyes, "I don't know what I would have done if you didn't come back."  His face contorted into a worried expression, just thinking about it.  Minhee didn't like the pained look and pecked him on the lips, "Well then it's a good thing I'm back."  Chanyeol smiled at her before sliding his hands around her waist and pulling her closer into his embrace.  He rubbed their noses together lightly before giving her a deep kiss.

 

The lights flicked on and someone threw a pillow.  "Park Chanyeol, you !  You said that Minhee was the only one for you then you bring some random home!  What the hell?"  Suho yelled from the doorway.  Behind him was the rest of Exo all with disapproving looks.  Chanyeol opened his mouth to explain, but was stopped by Minhee's giggles.  She ran her hand through her hair, "Ouch, that hurt.  Two months I've been gone, and I come back to being called a .  I am so disappointed in you Suho."  Everyone stopped and stared at her.  Minhee waved awkwardly, "Hello there idiots.  Evidently you didn't miss me much."  She turned and hugged Chanyeol, fake sobbing into his chest.  Kai was the first to speak up, "Well now you know how we felt when you didn't know who we were."  Minhee stood back up an glared at him, "Why thank you my favorite conceited dancer."  The group smiled before rushing into the kitchen and giving the girl a suffocating group hug.

 

They all settled down in the living room, with all eyes on Minhee.  She explained to them what had happened and where she had been for the past couple of months.  After she finished Kai was the first to speak up, "That still doesn't explain where Chanyeol and you have been for the last twelve hours.  I mean, I would like to know if Exo is gaining a new member in 9 months or not."  Chanyeol kicked the boy, while Minhee glared at him and said, "No you don't.  We went and ate some tteok and then we wandered around Hongdae for a while.  After that we walked around on the Han before coming back here."  Kris raised an eyebrow, "Is that all?"  MInhee rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "No, we also stopped by a hotel and got it on."  Kai jumped up, "But you said that we wouldn't have to worry about you having a kid!"  The rest of Exo hung their heads at the boy's stupidity.  Minhee shook her head, "I don't know about you guys but I am so tired, I could probably outsleep a bear."

 

The next morning the boys woke up to Minhee making bacon.  Xuimin was the first to walk into the kitchen and sighed, "You know, you'd be a perfect wife."  Baekhyun came in and sniffed the bacon before smirking to the other boy, "Back off I have dibs."  Suho threw a pillow at the boy before he entered, "Over my dead body, I saw her first."  Each boy walked in adding their own reason why Minhee was going to be their wife.  Sehun- I'm the youngest so I can take care of her longer.  Kai- I'm her favorite conceited dancer.  Favorites tops everything else.  Luhan- But you guys aren't as attractive as me.  Kris- Luhan, girl's want someone that looks like a guy and isn't prettier than them.  Like me.  D.o.- But Kris, no one wants a giant either.  Short guys top height.  Chen- I don't know I bet Minhee would be more into someone who could sing to comfort her at night.  Lay- But that's all singers can do, they don't have the stamina to go all night like us dancers.  Tao- I'll fight you all for her.

 

Everyone stopped and looked at Tao as he stood in the doorway with a look that said 'come at me bro'.  The boys ignored Minhee's protests and began arguing amongst each other.  Finally Chanyeol walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing.  He raised an eyebrow at them and the boys shuffled around noiselessly.  The silence was broken by Minhee's phone ringing.  She had charged it over the night after Chanyeol had given it back to her.  The girl smiled down at the screen and answered, "Morning Mrs. Lee, how are you?"  The boys quietly began eating.  "I'm fine, really, Mrs. Lee."  Minhee's voice was almost pleading.  Suddenly her eyes widened, "No.  I'm not going back there.  Five years was enough, and this time it wasn't even my fault!"  Exo was surprised to hear the venom in the girl's voice.  They weren't used to the hostile side of her.  Minhee grimaced and handed the phone to Chanyeol before storming off to her room.  Chanyeol carefully put the phone up to his ear, "Hello?"  "Make sure that Minhee is ready to leave in a hour.  I will be picking her up.  Tell her that if she doesn't come with me nicely now that they will drag her out kicking and screaming and she'll probably be back in the room with the jacket."  The boy was slightly confused but said okay and hung up.

 

Chanyeol walked into Minhee's room.  She was sitting on the window sill and frowning out the window.  He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.  "She said to be ready in a hour and then something about if you aren't then there'll be jackets and rooms and kicking and screaming.  I really don't know.  None of it was making sense."  Minhee covered her face with her hand and started chuckling, "Chanyeol, how did it not make sense?"  He shrugged, "How am I supposed to know what all of that means?  I can hardly even remember all of Super Junior's names and I see them on an almost daily basis."  She sighed and shook her head, "Think about it, where did we meet?"  "At the ment..."  Chanyeol trailed of as he figured out where she was going back to.  He tightened his grip around her and pecked the top of her head, "I'll wait for you until the ends of the earth."  She smirked and mumbled to herself, "And Frodo wouldn't have gotten far without Sam, would he."