Mistaken Messages

Letters To Oppa

Chanyeol smiled when the boys' schedules were over.  Even after sending texts back and forth with Minhee, he was still relieved to be heading home.  Despite her excuses earlier he could tell that something was majorly bothering her and he wasn't too keen on leaving her by herself in the first place.  Sehun turned to the boy as they were driving, "Are you okay?  You have been off in Min Min land all day."  Chanyeol glared at the maknae, but it was interupted by the van taking a hault outside their dorms.  Chanyeol quickly hopped out before sprinting up the stairs.  He beat the rest of the group to the house and quietly opened the door.

 

Chanyeol found Minhee sitting on the couch, her knees tucked up to her chest and a mug of tea in her hand.  Chanyeol smirked and quietly sat down next to her.  She was too lost in thought and didn't notice.  Rolling his eyes at her inattentiveness, he grabbed th guitar next to the couch and settled it in his lap.  He hit the top sting, watching her jump and spill her tea.  "How long have you been there?"  He shrugged, "A couple minutes."  She nodded tehen groaned down at the tea that was starting to soak into the couch.  Not wanting to waste time, she just pulled off her shirt and began wiping it up.  Chanyeol's eyes widened and he awkwardly stood and walked towards the kitchen to grab some paper towels.  He came back in with a roll, "Uh, why don't you go change clothes, I'll finish cleaning it up."  Minhee smiled, "Thanks."  She made her way over to him and slung her arms around his shouders before kissing him, just as the other guys walked in the door.

 

Baekhyun gasped while D.O. tried to cover Sehun's eyes.  Kai leaned back and wolf whistled before Suho yelled, "Can you guys not do this in the livingroom?"  Chanyeol stepped back, blushing and scratching the back of his neck.  Minhee turned to them and raised an eyebrow, "Do what?  Spill tea on the couch or kiss my boyfriend for being nice and cleaning it up for me."  Chanyeol cursed under his breath and snatched the roll of paper towels that he had dropped to the floor.  He turned towards the couch and started dabbing at the wet spot.  Sehun had restained Kyungsoo's hands and was smiling at her, "I'm guessing he means the whole undressing eachother thing."  Minhee rolled her eyes, "Whatever.  Chanyeol doesn't have the guts to undress me, especially not under limited time."  The boy turned around, "Hey!  You are my girlfriend!  Aren't you supposed to be on my side?"  She chuckled and left to go to her room.

 

Chanyeol finished sleaning the tea, but not without some teasing from his band members.  He tried to ignore them as he picked up his guitar and headed to Minhee's room.  He cracked open the door and she glanced at him from her spot on the window sil.  She smiled, "Sorry for leaving you to defend yourself, but Kai was staring at a scar on my ribs and I couldn't handel it."  Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, "Scar, what scar?"  Minhee lifted her shirt revealing a long scar along her ribcage, "I got it the night my mom died.  I was runnning and tripped and fell on a peice of glass."  Chanyeol set his guitar on her bed and walked over to her.  He ran his fingers over the patch of skin, sending shivers down her spine.  He kneeled down and planted a soft kiss on it.

 

Minhee grabbed a hold of his shoulder and waited for him to look up at her.  Chanyeol stared into her almost tear filled eyes as she whispered, "Chanyeol, promise me that you'll be careful."  He nodded and stood up, lifting her up with him.  She giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around him.  He carried her over to the bed and laid her down, hovering over her for a moment for smiling and kissing her.  Minhee's eyes stayed shut and she bit her lip when he pulled away.  Chanyeol rolled off of her and picked up his guitar.  She smiled at her before starting to sing.

 

When I see you're smile

Tears roll down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

 

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

 

It's okay, It's okay, It's okay

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

 

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

 

Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart

Please don't through that away

Cause I'm here for you

Please don't walk away and

Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

 

Use me as you will

Pull my strings just for the thrill

And I know I'll be okay,

Though my skys are turning gray

 

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

 

Chanyeol smiled at Minhee when he was done.  She shook her head and stood up, "No. You just said you would be careful."  She turned and left a shocked Chanyeol in her bed.  He quickly put down his guitar and ran out to find her in the kitchen, head on the table, watching Kyungsoo and Baekhyun cook.  The two looked at him and then at her, wondering what happened.  Chanyeol reached out and rubbed the girl's back, "Minhee, I wrote that wanting to always protect you."  She shrugged away from him, "Please don't Chanyeol.  That's more work than your life can allow."  He sat down next to her, "But I want to."  Minhee stood up, the chair scrapping loudly  across the floor.  The three that were in the living room walked in to make sure if everything was okay.  She glared down Chanyeol, "You can't Chanyeol.  Especially now when I got caught up in something else.  I don't want you getting hurt because of me."  Minhee went to the door and slipped a pair of shoes on, calling back, "I'm going to see Mrs. Lee.  I'll get back whenever."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  So my stuff has decided to stop hyperlinking with text so here is the song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE

It's called Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Appaaratus.