Reports From Satan

Letters To Oppa

After everybody came back from the paint shop, Minhee finally got a look at her clean-ish kitchen.  There were a couple of plastic things that the boys had salvaged, but there wasn't really anything.  She tossed Lay her phone, "Call a place that delivers pizza."  He nodded and wandered off to find a place a little less loud.  She turned back to the other guys, "Are you ready for this?"  She cracked open the three colors and looked up at the boys, "You're kidding me right?"  They smiled and shook their heads.  "Watch next time I ask you for advice on anything."  She grumbled and pulled out the brushes they had bought.  She sighed and started taping off the room.  Chanyeol helped with the spots that she couldn't reach, and they both blushed when their hands brushed.  Baekhyun chuckled and leaned over to D.O., "What do you think happened earlier between them?"  The younger smirked, "Sehun said that he interrupted Chanyeol, but that both of them were bright red and a little closer than normal."  They glanced towards Sehun that wore a victorious smile every time that he'd glance towards Chanyeol and Minhee.

 

The doorbell rang and Minhee pulled away from their game of 'touch and blush' to answer it.  The pizza guy was standing there with 5 boxes.  Minhee wasn't sure if that was going to be enough, but she paid for them and carried them into the kitchen.  The boys abandoned their work for the food.  Everyone spread around the house to eat.  Most of them went into the living room, leaving Suho, Chanyeol and Minhee to the kitchen.  The girl hopped up onto the counter and took a bite out of her slice.  She was staring at the hole where the knife had been in her wall and trying to figure out how she was going to fix it.  Suho elbowed her in the leg, "Are you listening?  The repair man said he could come over tomorrow.  Do you want a couple of us to stay here tonight?"  She shrugged, "I don't care.  No matter what you do I am going to have this target on my back."  The leader nodded, "Alright then I'll leave Tao, Kris and Chanyeol here."  Minhee turned to him, "I would only have two spots for them to sleep.  The couch and my extra bed.  I mean I could give up my bed to someone, but it's broken in for me and they're all taller than me."  Suho shrugged, "They can share the bed, no big deal."  Minhee bit her lip, not quick sure whether she was okay with that.  "They can stay, but we'll figure out sleeping stuff later."  She sighed.

 

After all of the pizza was eaten, they got back to work.  Chen had luckily grabbed some spackle and filled in the knife hole that Minhee had been worrying about earlier.  While the guys were painting, Minhee was walking around her house, trying to figure out how this whole three guys in her house was going to work.  Not only did she not have enough beds, but all of the food that she had was either almost out or expired while she was in the hospital.  Nor did she have clothes that were going to fit them, and she felt bad about them having to sleep in dirty paint clothes.  She groaned and punched the wall.  Instantly regretting it as it sent a shock through her arm.  As she was shaking out her wrist, Luhan came and smiled at her.  "Are you alright?"  He asked.  Minhee sighed, "Will you go with me to get food, I'm out."  He nodded.  "And while we're out could we grab clothes for Tao, Chanyeol and Kris.  Apparently they are staying here tonight."  Luhan shrugged, "I don't see why we can't."

 

The two walked through the supermarket grabbing the things that she needed.  Minhee sighed as they were checking out, "Luhan, do you think it will ever get better?"  He shrugged, "I'd like to say they would, but I also know it's going to get worse before it gets better."  She groaned, "I don't think I can handle worse."  He laughed, "Well now you have friends to help you through it.  At least, lets think, 12, 14, 17, 18, 20.  Yeah, 20 people off the top of my head.  Exo, Donghae and Mia, the park family, Lucky, and your co-workers."  Minhee nodded, "Yeah, but I don't want to take you down with me."  Luhan grabbed a hold of her shoulders and made her look at him, "Then we're going down swinging."  MInhee pushed him away and paid for the food, "Thanks for the advise Pete Wentz."  Luhan grabbed the bags and raised an eyebrow at her, "Who's that?"  She stopped and tilted her head, "You don't know who Pete Wentz is?  Like Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz."  He shook his head.  Minhee looked around before beginning, "Like, 'We're going down down in an earlier round.  And sugar we're going down swinging.  I'll be your number one with a bullet.  A loaded god complex, it and pull it' Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz.  He was married to and had a kid with Ashlee Simpson.  How do you not know who he is?" Luhan shrugged, still in a little shock from the girl's voice, "I didn't know you could sing."  

 

Minhee shook her head as they climbed into the car, "Don't try and change the subject on me.  What about Green Day?"  Once again, Luhan didn't know who they were.  She groaned, "Come on, Wake Me Up When September Ends? Holiday? Boulevard of Broken Dreams? American Idiot? Ant of these ringing bells?"  He shook his head as he pulled out of the parking lot.  She bit her lip, "What about blink-182?"  He shrugged.  "All the Small Things? What's My Age Again? I Miss You?"  She asked hopefully only to be rejected again.  She sighed and flopped back into the seat and began to sing, "Don't waste your time on me, you're already, the voice inside my head.  I miss you, I miss you."  Luhan snapped his fingers and pointed at her, "I recognize that one!"  Minhee raised her hands up in the air and sighed, "Thank god!"

 

They made their way into the apartment and Minhee stopped at the end of the hall.  Luhan raised an eyebrow at her, "What's the matter."  She turned, "It's really awkward for me to be looking through the guys' clothes, I think you should do it."  Luhan sighed, "I'll grab Kris's and Tao's, you just have to grab Chanyeol's.  His clothes are in the left door.  Pajamas are in the in the one under his bed, the furthest to the left and underwear are the one on the right of them."  Minhee's eyes widened, having not realized that she was going have to get his underwear.  Luhan ignored her and walked into Kris and Tao's room.  MInhee went into Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room and opened up the door to Chanyeol's clothes.  She pulled out a pair of jeans and t-shirt and set them on the bed.  Then walked over and pulled out a set of pajamas.  

 

Minhee then stood there for a bit having a mental battle of whether or not she really should be in Chanyeol's underwear.  Finally deciding it was unavoidable she opened the drawer and looked away. When she pulled her hand out, she thought that the thing in her hand was a little to heavy and stiff to be underwear.  Minhee dared to take a glance and regretted it.  She screamed and shot across the room, dropping it.  Luhan peeked his head into the room to find the girl pressed up against the wall opposite from the beds.  He gave her a confused glance before walking over to the open underwear drawer.  He chuckled when he saw what Minhee had found and picked out a pair of underwear before grabbing all of Chanyeol's clothes off the bed and stuffing them into a backpack.  He turned back to Minhee and motioned for them to leave.

 

Minhee didn't loosen up and relax until they were in the car.  Luhan smirked, "You okay?"  She timidly nodded and they rode in silence all the way back to her apartments.  The two carried the stuff back up to the door.  She opened the door and they were greeted by the rest of Exo.  She followed Luhan into the kitchen and began to put stuff away.  She avoided looking at Chanyeol as much as possible.  Luhan cleared his throat, "Um, hey Chanyeol, you should hide your better.  Minhee found it."  The girl dropped the jar of peanut butter and thanked god it was plastic.  She whipped around wide eyed and stared at Luhan, not believing that he had just announced that to the whole house.  Luhan, being the demon that he is, had place himself between Chanyeol and Minhee, so when they turned around they had to look at each other.  She took in the boy's face, which resembled a fire truck as he stood there in shock.  Minhee could feel the slight blush creeping up to her cheeks.  She swiftly bent down and grabbed the peanut butter.  Then threw it at Luhan's head.  It missed, but hit him in the neck, knocking the wind out of him.  "Hey!  You don't need to bring this up now of all times!!"  She yelled and everybody released the laughs that they had been holding in.