Chapter 6

By the Life of my Enemy

Hangeng parked his car in the garage next to Yunho's mansion. The bad part about this house was that it was so huge and not easy to miss. The good part: one half of South Korea's population thought it was empty, the other half didn't give a damn.

"Hannie!" The voice belonged to the so-called princess. Hangeng smiled as the person gave him a hug and kissed him.

"Hey. Is Yunho somewhere around here? I gotta speak with him. Something pretty awkward happened."

"What?" Brown eyes looked at the Chinese man questioningly. "You promised you wouldn't keep secrets from me."

"I know," Hangeng sighed. "But this is something Yunho should probably hear first. I swear I'll tell you later on, okay baby?"

"Fine. But I'm expecting you in no later than half an hour, and unless you want to feel my wrath, you'd better be on time."

Geng laughed. "Don't worry, I won't let you down." He gave his princess one last passionate kiss before leaving to find Yunho.

 

Yunho was standing on the balcony when he heard footsteps. He turned around to look at Hangeng.

"Yunho… there's something you might want to know." The Chinese man leaned against the railing.

"Regarding what?"

"Regarding who."

The boss turned his face to look at his friend. "This doesn't happen to be about… Kim Jaejoong?"

"It is," Geng answered. "When I was driving him to the place, he was lying in the back of my car, unconscious. That's completely normal. But then he started talking out of nowhere. It was more like he was sleeping."

Yunho raised an eyebrow. "What kind of stuff did he say?"

 

-Flashback, Hangeng POV-

 

I was driving in my black car with Jaejoong in the back. After our… meeting today, Yunho somehow managed to knock Jaejoong out, which is pretty impressive considering the fact that Yunho never really did any type of fighting other than shooting. But then again, I suppose neither did Jaejoong.

I had just stopped at a red light when I heard the agent mumbling. "What the hell?" I wondered out loud.

"Please… don't… Heechul hyung! Don't leave…"

Oh god. Was he dreaming or something? "Shut up, kid," I hissed. He was confusing me with his constant whispering and I had to focus on the road.

"Yunho… I never said thank you… for saving my life…"

"WHAT?" Was there something wrong with my ears? Did Jaejoong just seriously say that Yunho saved his life?

Before I could think some more, I heard his voice again. "Yunho…"

 

-Flashback end, end of POV-

 

Yunho stared at the man next to him. "Jaejoong… said that?"

"Yup. Now tell me: what the hell? You saved his ing life? I'm severely confused right now."

"It was five years ago. I saw a figure about to fall off a cliff, and I sort of thought it was Yoochun. He was in the same area that I was in, but we lost each other in the woods. It was pretty damn dark. Anyway, I grabbed his hand and then realized who it was. In case you're wondering why I didn't kill him, he asked me that question today when he barged into the warehouse with his little friends," the older explained calmly.

"Okay, fair enough. But explain something to me." Hangeng eyed his friend sharply. "Where you and Jaejoong in any kind of… ual relationship? Ever?"

Yunho's eyes widened. "WHAT? Are you insane? He's my enemy for God's sake. Why would you say something like that?"

"Well… when he said your name for the last time, he wasn't really saying it… more like it. As if you guys were having at the moment or something. To be honest, it really creeped me out."

"The ? He… I… why? I don't… I never… I swear to whatever the you believe in that I'm not in a relationship with him, I never was, and I never will be."

"I'm not so sure about the last part," the Chinese man grinned. "You two would make a pretty cute couple. Wait, that reminds me. How long have we been talking?"

Yunho glanced at his expensive watch. "25 minutes. Why?"

"Gotta go."

 

-Yoochun POV-

 

I paced back and forth in my room in Yunho's mansion. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation today.

"So, anything you want to tell me?"

"Like what?"

"Like… I don't know… your attraction towards a duck-butted agent who happens to go by the name of Kim Junsu?"

Angrily, I slammed my fist into the wall, only to wince over the pain. This wouldn't get me anywhere. I had to speak with the person who caused this mess in my brain – I had to speak to Junsu.

 

"Junsu-ah." He looked up when he heard his name. I closed the door behind me. "I gotta talk to you."

"About what?" Junsu asked. Damnit, he was so freaking innocent even though he was being held prisoner.

I thought for a moment. "Actually, talking won't help. There's only one thing I can do to figure this out." Before he could say something, I knelt down in front of him and pressed our lips together. Junsu was taken by surprise and tried to back off, but I didn't let him. I couldn't. As I wrapped my arm around his waist, as he slowly kissed me back, as I nibbled on his lips, as his hand started the back of my neck, as I explored his mouth I realized that I couldn't deny it. I couldn't hide it, not in front of myself, not in front of others. I had fallen for my enemy. I was in love with Kim Junsu.

 

---------------------------------------------

My laptop has returned to me! Celebration dance! *Dances to Balloons*

Yoochun stopped denying, but how will Junsu react?

Where is Jaejoong?

What will Yunho do about what Geng told him?

I think it's not that difficult to figure out who Hangeng's "princess" is...

Anyway, I have to tell you something important: I at writing . I wrote some down on my iPhone and deleted it immediately. It was so bad I couldn't even fix it. So I'd like to ask if there's anyone out there who would be willing to write for me. If you want to, please inbox me. In return, I could write something non-ty for you or give you ideas or... something. I know it sounds stupid and lame, but I would really appreciate it, and I don't want to put you through the misery of reading my failed .

A big THANK YOU to all my subscribers! You rock ^^