Chapter 11

By the Life of my Enemy

~Jaejoong POV~

 

I was sitting in the living room watching some random show on the ridiculously large TV when the doorbell rang. This was my fifth day as Yunho’s prisoner, and to my surprise it wasn’t horrible or torturous. I don’t know what I expected, but definitely not a huge mansion, a large room to myself, and maids that did whatever I said. But I knew that it was part of Yunho’s plan. It was a golden cage, but a cage nevertheless.

“Are you Kim Jaejoong?” I turned around to look into brown eyes. A young girl stood behind me, smiling.

“Why do you want to know that?” I asked back, raising an eyebrow.

She sighed. “My name is Krystal Jung. I’m Yunho’s sister from the USA.”

“Oh.” That had a sister? Who actually visited him? “Well, in that case I am who you’re looking for.”

“And if I wasn’t Yunho’s sister?”

“I’d still be, but you wouldn’t know it.”

“Stop flirting with her, will ya?” A guy walked into the room. He was wearing a baggy shirt, high-top sneakers, jeans, and a cap.

“Oh my god!” Krystal squealed and threw herself at the man. “I missed you!”

He chuckled softly. “I missed you too. Thanks for coming.”

“Thanks for calling me.”

I coughed. “Don’t want to interrupt your get-together, but what the hell are you talking about? And why were you looking for me?”

“My brother,” Krystal answered simply.

“What about him?”

“That doesn’t have to be of your concern. C’mon, let’s go tell Yunho you’re here.” The guy took Krystal’s hand and gently pulled her out of the room. I was completely confused.

 

~Krystal POV~

 

I was so happy. I hadn’t seen my brother in a pretty long time. On our way to him, we passed Hangeng and Heechul. I gave Geng a long hug, which earned me an angry stare from his boyfriend, but I shrugged it off.

“Yunho oppa~” I sang as I reached his room. Hangeng had insisted on speaking with my lover, so I was alone.

“Krystal?” He gave me a big hug. His hair was tousled like always – I swear, if he wasn’t my brother (and if I wasn’t in a happy relationship already) I would’ve dated him. “What are you doing here?”

I smirked. “I got a call. Apparently there was someone who really missed me… and I have some business to do.”

“What kind of business?”

“I’d say it’s none of your business, but you’re my brother and you’ll just get upset. So here’s the truth: Together with the love of my life I have become a matchmaker.”

“Please tell me you’re not trying to hook me up with anyone,” Yunho sighed.

“What if I am?” I blinked my eyes as innocently as I could.

“Then you’d better tell me who, so I can immediately tell you that I’m not interested.”

Oh is that so? I thought to myself. “I ship YunJae,” I answered simply.

“The hell is YunJae?”

“A couple name. Yun as in Yunho and Jae as in Jaejoong.”

Well, I suppose I shouldn’t have said that. “Get out.”

“What?”

“Look, Krystal, you’re my sister and I love you and all that stuff, but get out,” he said with a slightly demanding tone.

 

~Jaejoong POV~

 

After that weird encounter with Yunho’s sister, I was now talking to her boyfriend. He was okay, with a chill attitude and a love for food that reminded me of Changmin. Just not as evil.

“So you like Yunho,” he started.

I nearly spat out my drink. “What? Where did you hear that?”

“I overheard your chat with Junsu last night.”

“I never said that I liked him.” I angrily wiped my mouth with a tissue.

“But you said you don’t hate him. You don’t know how you feel… and you said he looks good. And you admire him. Now it really doesn’t take a genius to figure out what’s going on here.” Before I could protest, he continued calmly. “But don’t worry. Krystal and I will get you two together in no time. YunJae fighting!” The guy did a fist pump and laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. “You know… for a straight guy you’re acting a bit… unusual.”

“Oh god, not again,” he sighed. “First of all – I’m not straight.”

“But you’re dating Krystal!”

“I’m aware of that.”

“So you have to be straight,” I argued.

“You didn’t let me get to my second point: I’m a girl. My name is Amber.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing pretty good with updates recently, right? ^^

HURRAY FOR KRYBER!

... Sorry. I just needed a couple to be the matchmakers for YunJae, and then I thought to myself "Why not Krystal and Amber?", so here they are.

I was also thinking of maybe writing a... well, I suppose we could call it a Prequel. I'd probably write about how Hangeng and Heechul met and stuff. So tell me what you think :)

Shameless advertising:

I wrote three oneshots, one for YunJae, one for HanChul and one for EunHae. Check them out if you want to... or not.

Remember that comments make me happy :)

And if anyone has any ideas, feel free to either comment or IM me ^^ I love you all, my lovely readers!