Chapter 5

By the Life of my Enemy

-Junsu POV-

 

I slowly opened my eyes. Where the hell was I? Was this some kind of cell?

"Jaejoong hyung?" I whispered hoarsely. My throat was completely dry.

"Jaejoong's with the Chinese killer. Doubt he'll make it."

I turned around and saw Yoochun sitting against the wall. "Why am I here?"

"Because you're too valuable to be killed and too dangerous to be ignored." He picked up a bottle and handed it to me. "Care for a drink?"

"I'm good," I croaked.

"If you don't trust me, I'll drink some myself, no big deal. It's just water." Without waiting for a reply, he put the bottle against his lips and took a couple of sips.

"Thank you," I murmured and drank quickly. I enjoyed the feel of cold liquid running through my throat. I was going to finish the bottle, but Yoochun stopped me.

"If you drink too much too quickly you'll get a really bad stomach ache." He grinned sheepishly.

I blinked at him. "Since when do you care? We're on different teams. You hate me."

"Well… yeah, I guess. But you see, there's sort of a hidden truth to this whole mafia thing. Yunho and I started this, but it originally wasn't supposed to be like this. We didn't want to kill so many people!" Yoochun's voice echoed through the empty room. "I know that you probably won't believe me, but please listen. I just… have to talk about this.

"In order to completely understand Jung Yunho, you first have to know his past. I'm telling you – it's pretty ty. I don't know how many parts he left out whenever he told me about his life, but I'll tell you what I know. He never met his real father. His mom gave birth to him and immediately gave him away to an orphanage. No one knew why. After a couple of years, someone finally adopted him. But that person was an abusive bastard. One time, when the man was doing something bad again, Yunho… accidentally killed him. He told me that he didn't know what to think. He got rid of the guy who hurt him terribly, but he had also just killed someone. In order to avoid anyone suspecting him, he ran away as soon as he could. He eventually reached–"

"What the do you think you're doing?" Yoochun and I spun around and looked into Yunho's dark and angry eyes. The older man stared at them. "Well?"

"Yunho hyung," Yoochun started carefully, "I think you're sort of misunderstanding everything."

"What is there to misunderstand? Yoochun, I trusted you with the knowledge of everything that happened to me, and now you just spill it? To a ing agent? I sort of had the intention of letting him go once we're done, or maybe demand ransom, but I can't do that anymore. He'll blab."

He seriously freaked me out. "No, I promise I won't. Please, I–"

"Shut up, duckbutt!" Yunho snarled. "Chun, I gotta speak with you. Outside."

 

-3rd POV-

 

Yunho leaned against the wall. "So, anything you want to tell me?"

"Like what?"

"Like… I don't know… your attraction towards a duck-butted agent who happens to go by the name of Kim Junsu?"

"I'm not attracted to him!" Yoochun stated loudly.

The older man snorted. "Oh come on, you're practically stalking him ever since you first saw him a couple of years ago."

"I'm not stalking him!"

"Look, we can argue on what to call it, but I think we can both agree: it's creepy."

"Shut up!" the younger man yelled in frustration. He started pacing back and forth, pretending not to notice the amused glances his friend shot him. What… Yunho probably drank too much or something… or being around Hangeng and his princess is slowly affecting his mind… I don't like that guy, he's my enemy… but he did seem kind of nice today… and somehow sweet and innocent… "Park Yoochun, shut up already!"

"Wow." It was only after Yunho said that one word that Yoochun realized he had said the last part out loud. His boss smirked. "As long as you guys don't have in that room, I don't care what you do. If you really think you have to do it, tell me and I'll get you a bedroom. With lube."

"Jung Yunho!"

 

---------------------------------------------

So... I finally updated. And it's a double update, like I promised! ^^

YooSu has met, but not under the best conditions. We know more about Yunho's past now, but of course he had to come in during the most important part *glares at Yunho*.

To anyone who can spot a quote from an American TV series here and can also say from what TV show it was, virtual awards, cookies, unicorns and rainbow sprinkles for you!!

Thanks for bearing with the break, guys. I'll try to update soon again. My laptop will be back by January 8th, so I might celebrate that ^^

I love you, my dear subscribers! *Virtual hug*