24. X-Mas Vacation II

The Path

Early in the morning, the girls were already up making breakfast. Some of the guys were lounging around in the living room. "Guys! Breakfast is ready!" Eunbi yelled from the kitchen.

The guys looked up, "Can the girls cook?" Chanyeol looked at his hyungs curiously.

The guys chuckled, "Eunbi has been cooking ever since I could remember." Baekhyun answered.

"Dayoung knows how to cook too."

"Soyoon is still learning, but last time she cooked for me, I couldn't stop eating." Sehun said.

"Jieun can't cook but she can bake." Suho stated.

Chanyeol nodded is head, "Weird... I would've thought that they had personal chefs or something."

"You would be surprised at how much their parents have trained them to do housework." Kris answered.

After they ate breakfast, they all went to the living room to talk about today's plans. "Tonight, we're going to that teen resort over on the other island. For the meantime, maybe we can go to the beach?!" Soyoon suggested.

The guys all nodded in excitement. "Wohoo!!!" All of them got up and went to their rooms to get ready.

Dayoung noticed something. Luhan wasn't around. *Hmmm... Is he still asleep?* She looked at the wall clock and it was already 10 am.

"Oppa! Is Luhan still asleep?" She grabbed Kris and asked him. He was a little startled at the fact that Dayoung called him oppa. But he nodded anyways,

"Why?"

"O-Oh... uhmm... I was just worried, because I think Xiumin ate all the left overs."she said sheepishly.

"Yah!!! NO I DIDN'T!" Xiumin hollered causing Dayoung to jump in fright and trip on her feet. "Woah there" Kris caught her. "T-Thanks."

 

            "Dayoung! Come on..." Jieun said and grabbed Dayoung. "I-uhhh... Ima go change." she said and they both went upstairs.

Kris was about to look away but noticed something on Jieun's ankle. *What.. Did she get a tattoo? Hmmm...* he thought and walked away brushing it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            The guys were near the pool that was right next to the shore line. "They sure are taking a long time to put their swimsuits on..." Xiumin said irritated. The guys all looked at him.

"What?"

"I swear, you're on your period. You've been whining the whole day." Baekhyun said. Xiumin shrugged and walked to the beach. 

"What's wrong with him?" Lay asked.

"I don't know... It's probably just the heat." Luhan answered. When he looked back, he saw the girls walking out one by one.

His eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. The guys followed his eyes and they too were mesmerized.

Dayoung came out with a blue button up, but quickly took it off when she reached the pool area and presented a baby pink colored bikini that had a little skirt for the bottom.

Luhan wasn't the only one drooling. Even the other guys were shocked. Sweet little conservative Dayoung is gone for good.

Soyoon followed soon after. She strutted out with a black bikini. All the guys always knew she was hot, but DANG...

They wouldn't have thought she was only sixteen with the way she carries herself.

"Remember... I can hear all your thoughts~~" she sing songed passing by the guys. They all blushed madly except for Sehun who looked at them disgustingly.

"You erts..." He spatted, earning a chuckle from Soyoon who looked back and accidentally locked eyes with D.O.... Awkward.

 

            Jieun came out right after with a black sweater on and a little lunch box in hand.

"As expected... Jieun would have winter style clothing on to hide herself... Such a tomboy." Chanyeol whispered earning light chuckles from the guys. She passed by the guys and found a shade under a tree and stripped her sweater off, showing her cute red and blue strapless bikini.Almost all the guys' jaws dropped.

*WHAT THE-*

"Please refrain from using inappropriate or nasty words." Soyoon said nonchalantly, putting on some sunblock. The guys immediatley froze.

While most of the guys were oggling the other girls. Baekhyun on the other hand noticed that Eunbi already came out. He looked at her surprised and let out a gasp accidentally.

The other guys looked his way and they all were shocked. "N-Noona.... You... In... Bikini." Xiumin stuttered when he saw her on his way back to the guys. Tao jumped up in happiness.

"YAY!!! MY BIKINI BABE!!!" He ran to her and grabbed her hand. "Noona... You look pretty." He complimented her and a rosy tint slowly rose to her cheeks. "Hehe... Thanks Tao." she said awkwardly.

 

             "Eunbi Noona...Since when have you had a tattoo?" Chanyeol noticed and the others eyes followed the said tattoo that was on the bottom right of her belly.

Eunbi grew uncomfortable. "I... Uhhhh... It was..."

Soyoon gasped. "AND YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME TO GET ONE WITH YOU???!!!! UNNI!!!" she exclaimed faking tears.

Jieun and Dayoung made their way towards her, looking at the said tattoo and chuckled.

"That's not a tattoo. We all got that about a month after we turned. It's some kind of symbol. It just appeared one day." Jieun explained.

"OHHHH That Tattoo. Yeah. Mine's on my wrist." Soyoon butted in.

"Mine's on my ankle." Jieun said.

"And mine's on the back of my neck." They all showed the guys.

"How come we didn't notice them before?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because you're guys. You never notice anything unless it's out in the open." Soyoon said sarcastically.

"And it came out as a bruise at first then it slowly darkened. It looks like a birthmark." Dayoung informed. Suho grabbed Soyoon's arm and took a closer look at the symbol.

"It's the Trystal. The mark of the half bloods." Suho informed and looked at the guys.

           

             "I've never seen one in person. I've only read it in books or what I've heard from the Elders." Suho explained.

Soyoon pulled her arm away, "Ara's a half blood... Why have I not seen her with this?" she asked. Suho flinched at the question.

He looked away, "That's what bothers me... This symbol was the birthmark of the first half blood ever born. That's what it's based upon. No one has seen this mark for centuries."

"I'm sure it's just a random birthmark to make them the 'official' chosen ones. Come on. We're here on an island in the Maldives. Do you really want to spoil this?!" Sehun asked them incrediously.

Suho let out a chuckle, "Yeah.. I'm sure it's just nothing. Come on! BEACH PARTY!!!" he yelled and the other guys all pushed him into the pool.

"WOOHOOOOOO!!!" the girls all backed away and laughed. Kris on the other hand....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            "Jieun! Come on!" Chanyeol tried pulling her in the water but ended up getting kicked. "I told you don't want to." she said and ran back to her little beach blanket laughing. Chanyeol was sitting on the sand looking all sad.

The other girls giggled, "Never ask her to go swimming again, unless you wanna have broken bones." Soyoon said and helped Chanyeol up.

"Well... She's wearing a bikini. I thought she wanted to go swimming." He reasoned.

"All she ever does is try to get a tan." Dayoung explained pointing to Jieun who was already laid out and listening to her music.

"She NEVER swims." Eunbi inclined. Some of the guys overheard their conversation.

"Is she scared or something?" Tao asked. The girls nodded.

"Childhood fear." Soyoon just put it at that. She didn't want to dwell into Jieun's past.

 

            "How does she control her powers then?" Suho asked. He was worried. With his experience being the keeper of water also, he has to spend a lot of time in it. The girls looked solemn.

"She can control it to the point that it won't go array, but controlling it fully... That's another story." Eunbi said glancing at Jieun.

Kai passing by them heard their conversation. He looked on at Jieun worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            "And this is WHY we don't bring them with us." Dayoung said through gritted teeth. It's been only half an hour at one of the teen clubs on the resort and they were already getting mad.

The girls were looking on at the sight of the guys on the dance floor.  Well.... Three of them were. The others were at the bar. But the sight of Chanyeol, Xiumin and Tao grinding on the girls was just plain... disturbing.

"ZI TAO!!!" Eunbi couldn't hold it in anymore and snapped. She barged onto the dance floor and dragged him out. She sat him down on one of the chairs and started lecturing him. The people who saw the sight couldn't stop chuckling.

Tao looked at the guys and the girls for help, but ended up getting declined. He pouted and listened to Eunbi rant hesitantly.

*The consequences of being young.* Sehun thought. Soyoon looked back at him.

"Say's the youngest guy of the group." Sehun rolled his eyes, "Get out of my thoughts Chae Soyoon!" he said trapping her in a hug. Two guys at the bar looked at them in jealousy, drinking their lives away.

 

            "I'll be back. I need to go to the restroom." Jieun said and left.

"This is a really nice club." Baekhyun said looking out of their room window. Eunbi who was beside him nodded in agreement.

It IS a nice club. It has an indoor pool, an awesome lounge and the dresscode was either casual or swimwear. To which the guys gladly took advantage of, trying to show off some muscles.

"UGhhhh... This club ." Soyoon stomped her feet in annoyance.

"Well... Hello." Eunbi said and chuckled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nobody has hit on me yet. All these hot, exotic, irresistable guys and NO ONE! Do I smell?!" she shrieked and started sniffing herself. Eunbi grabbed her arms stopping her.

"If you haven't noticed, Sehun has been clinging on to you for the past hour and you to him too. To add to that, you guys act like a couple, not to mention you look like a hot, attractive couple." Eunbi stated.

Soyoon and Sehun looked at eachother and both let go. "Ewwwww...." They both whined and walked out of the club heading to the beach.

 

            Baekhyun and Eunbi could only chuckle. "When I came back. At first, I thought they WERE dating." Baekhyun, whispered to Eunbi.

"Everyone thought they were too." Eunbi said and grabbed Baekhyun to the dance floor. He hesitated at first but went when Eunbi gave him an encouraging smile.

*OH.... that smile.* he thought and mindlessly followed her to the dance floor, leaving Dayoung in the V.I.P room with some of the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            "I need to pee, I need to pee... Where the hell is this restroom?" Jieun said tiptoeing trying to hold her pee in. She looked up and finally found the signs.

*Hmmm... restroom, east wing.* she read. "Damn. I'm in the fudging west wing." she said irritated and started mumbling words in agitation heading to the other side. When she got half way there, the crowd of teens dancing and drinking to the music suddenly flooded.

"REALLY??!!" she hollered and started pushing and shoving. She didn't care, she just wanted to pee.

"Excuse me... excuse me... Girl who needs to pee coming through.... Move before I piss on you... Excuse m-AAAHHH!" she got stopped when he almost fell into the pool.

*Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh... Seriously was about to have a heart attack!!!  OMG!! I was about to die... NO WATER!!* Jieun was about to turn back around and head towards a safer route when someone in the crowd caught her eye.

 

            "What the...?" she whispered. she saw a guy standing a few feet away from her staring. It bothered her, so she hurridley looked away. Walking faster.

Then she looked up again to see the same guy, but at a different spot. *How the hell did he move that fast? I couldn't even get out of this little corner. She looked back and saw the pool again.

Nervousness ran down her spine. "Need to get away, need to get away..." she mumbled, but a hand quickly grabbed her shoulder. She was yanked too look behind her and saw the guy that was staring at her.

He smirked, he reeked of danger and her senses quickly kicked in.

She grabbed his hand and twisted it to his back. Kicked his left knee and shoved him to the ground. The people were to pre-occupied with what they were doing to notice what was happening.

 

            "Who the hell are you and what do you want from me?" she whispered in his ear.

His chuckle filled her ears. "Lee Jieun... Or better yet... The future ruler of the underworld." his answer struck her. She quickly let go of him and stood up wobbling, trying to avoid the pool.

She steadied herself and the guy stood up, but this time... his eyes were pitch black.

She gasped, *A demon!!!*

"W-What do you want?" she asked. Fear was etched on her face.

The guy smirked again, "I want you... my dear chosen one." he said and her fear just heightened. She couldn't protect herself. Not with all these people here. She looked around, trying to see if one of her friends were close enough for her to call for help, but... no one was there.

She looked back and got startled when the guy was right infront of her, just a breath away. Tears trickled down her face, she couldn't do anything.

Either she saves herself and let all these people get hurt, or save all these people and sacrifice.

 

            *Soyoon... anyone... HELP ME!!!* She screamed in her head and the guy suddenly grabbed her arm.

The connection emmitted a black flame, but at that moment, a painful burning feeling wrapped her ankle.

She tried to grab on to her ankle but before she could,  it just got worse, "KYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she yelled toppling over.

And just like that.... she fell... fell into the water...

 

            *Help...*