I3. Moving

The Path

"YOU WHAT???!!!!!!" Soyoon spat some dduk at Sehun's face. Much to his distaste.

They were at their favorite bubble tea shop and she was on the phone with Dayoung, talking about the incident that happened with Chanyeol last night.

"I'm sorry, I just... I didn't know it would happen. I wasn't even that annoyed to actually hurt him." Dayoung said.

"O-Okay... What did Eunbi say?"

"She's with me right now and she said that we need to meet up at her house at about 3."

"Whhhhyyyyy????" Soyoon whined. "Sehun's with me." Sehun's ears perked up. 

"Yoonie... you better not leave me." he threatened. Soyoon looked at him sorrily. His shoulders deflated, already knowing her answer.

"Just tell him you'll make up for it later. I need to go. See you!" Dayoung said and hung up. Soyoon put the phone down on the table.

"So..." she started.

"Don't 'so' me!" Sehun said.

"B-But I nee-"

"NO!"

"They need me the-"

"I said no." Sehun said sternly. Soyoon sat back down in defeat.

*I could just manipulate his mind... but...*

"UGHHHH!!!! Please... I promise I'll make it up to you." Soyoon whined. She didn't want to control him.

"What time do you have to be there?" He asked.


"3 o'clock." he looked at his watch. It was 12:30. "Hmm...We have about three hours." he said and tapped the table in thought.

Soyoon's eyes glistened in hope. Sehun gave her a mischievious grin.

"You know... you never answered my question." he leaned in and Soyoon backed away in fear. "What question?" she asked.

"You know... Those..." he shifted his eyes towards her chest. She glanced back at him and rolled her eyes. "You sick ert." she said menacingly.

"What???!!! I just wanted to know if you needed new bras." he said a little too loudly. Soyoon muffed him with her hands. The people in the shop

looked at them and she apologized. She glanced back at Sehun.

"NO! Last time you forced me to take you with me, I had to pry you off the dressing rooms." she said sternly. "Uhhhh. No fun." he whined.

"You should at least take me there. You're leaving me anyways." he said and pouted. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Really? Guilt trip???" he smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Come on then." she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Sehun followed suite, grinning like a crazy person. Once they were out the shop, Sehun couldn't help but ask, "So does that mean that your s

got bigger?" he earned a glare from the other and he just kept on smiling innocently.

Soyoon nodded her head. "Really?! They're still growing?" he gasped and motioned his hands towards her chest. She slapped his hands away

quickly and covered her chest with her arms.

 

"Oh Sehun! We're in public!" she wailed and he shrugged.

"So...?" Soyoon stared at him in disbelief.

"Ugh... scandalous!" she said and thumped him in the forehead.

"Oww... you know you can buy me some boxers too." he said. They both broke out in laughter and got into his car heading for the mall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just tell him you'll make up for it later. I need to go. See you!" Dayoung hung the phone up.

"Unni... this is getting so frustrating..." she grumbled and Eunbi nodded in understanding.

"I know... but Ara said that once we get used to it, our powers will just tone down by itself. Just a little more time... okay?" Eunbi assured Dayoung and she hesitantly nodded.

They were strolling down the park nearby Eunbi's house. "Ughh... so hungry." Dayoung complained rubbing her stomach.

"Come on. There's a little dumpling shop around the block." Eunbi stated and Dayoung's eyes glistened with happiness. Then quickly frowned.

"But you don't like dumplings though..." Dayoung implied.

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry." Eunbi grabbed her arm and started walking. When they reached the corner Dayoung froze.

"What's wrong?" Eunbi asked. She followed Dayoung's eyes and gasped. "Kris?" he was bringing in some boxes outside the little shop wearing a worker's apron.

Dayoung quickly retreated back to where they came from only to be yanked back by Eunbi. "What's wrong with you? It's just Kris." Eunbi stated.

"I don't know... I just... He stares at me like a creeper, and it just bothers the hell out of me." 

"Well now you know how Luhan feels." Dayoung gasped. "HUUHHH!!!! HURTFUL!!!" Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Come on. You're hungry and this place is the closest one here." Eunbi dragged her.

"Unni.... I have a better idea! We can just fly out of here and find somewhere else to eat."

"Or, you can just stop being a pansy and go buy some dumplings." Eunbi countered.

"Hmph.. fine." Dayoung stomped her foot and Eunbi chuckled in triumph. They walked towards the shop. When they got there, an ahjumma greeted them by the door.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" they bowed and the old lady ushered them in.

There were only a few people in there. So the line wasn't that long. "Oh... they sell ddukkboki here too... and ewwww sweet potatoes." Eunbi hated sweet potatoes.

Dayoung shrugged and looked at the counter. "... He's the cashier...!" she panicked and started fidgeting.

"You better not lose your cool while we're in hear Dayoung. I will kill you if this shop burns down." Eunbi threatened.

Dayoung started breathing in and out to calm herslef down. She looked to the counter again and saw that there was one more person infront of her.

"Unni!!!" she whined. Eunbi looked around and saw that the chairs were lifted up a little from the ground.

"Dayoung... telekenisis... right now.... really!!??" Eunbi stared at her disbelievingly.

"Sorry! At least I'm not burning anything." she replied only to earn a glare. Eunbi shook her head. The chairs weren't that noticeable, unless you actually look down.

*Breathe in, Breathe out, Breathe in, Breathe ou-* "What can I get... you?" Kris looked up startled. "H-Hey..."

*I don't even know what I want... CRAP

Dayoung eyed Eunbi for help and she just chuckled. "You're the one that's eating, not me." Eunbi told her.

*Really??? Thanks for the back up!!*
 

"Uhmm... I uhh. I want... Uhhhh...." Dayoung couldn't get it out. Eunbi looked around. The chairs were now back to normal. She glanced back at the counter and her eyes widened. The stove behind Kris was blazing with fire. She nudged Dayoung and she looked back.

"What??" she asked.

"Fire... behind him." Eunbi whispered. Dayoung glanced back and she saw the fire start to get bigger. She gasped.

Kris was about to look back curiously, "UHM!!! I want d-dumpl-sweet potatoes." she blurted out.

Eunbi stared at her like she was crazy. *The hell??!!*

Kris wasn't that far from thinking it either.

*Sheild Dayoung... Sheild it.* she kept thinking and hiding her glowing fingers behind her back. The fire simmered down and she let out a sigh. But then she remembered what she said.

*OH !* she looked up and Kris was looking at her like she was mental.

"Uhhh... okay. One order of sweet potatoes coming up." he said and went to the back to fix it.

"Ewwwwwwww...." Eunbi feigned her disgust. "I'm sorry, I panicked!" she whispered.

"Here you go." Kris handed her the bag and she paid for it. She quickly turned around and was about to leave the shop.

"Wait!" Kris' voice halted them. They looked back. He jumped over the counter and jogged to where they were.

"Your change." she held out her palm and Kris gave her the money.

Their hands touched.

Dayoung's insides were flip flopping with giddiness. Though she didn't know why. Eunbi chuckled.

"Thank you. Come again." Kris gave her a heart stopping smile and winked. Dayoung was about to die. Kris turned around and went back to the cash register. Dayoung's feet were bolted to the ground. Eunbi had to drag her out.

Once they were outside, Dayoung was snapped back to reality by Eunbi's hysterical laughter.

"Way to go LISA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Eunbi kept on laughing. "How the hell does your hands go red???!!!!!" she looked down to her hands and gasped.

"Your hands just blushed!!! hahahahaha!!!" Eunbi was rolling about on the floor. Dayoung hid her hands behind her, frowning in annoyance and embarassment.

"Whatever!!! That scary giant made me order sweet potatoes!!! What is he doing here anyways?! He's filthy rich, he doesn't need a job!!! And it's a school day." she asked fumming with anger.

Eunbi finally stopped laughing and shook her head. She didn't know why either. "Calm down Dayoung, or you'll set something on fir-"

"He helps me out around here." Eunbi was cut off by the ahjumma that greeted them in the shop.

The girls looked at the old lady in confusion. The ahjumma chuckled. "That young man in there, has been volunteering to help me here for the past four years. He saw me carrying bags of groceries when I came back from the market one day and I wasn't feeling well. He helped me carry them to the shop and since then, he has been coming here almost everyday." the ahjumma faintly smiled and Dayoung glanced back at the shop.

She saw Kris attending to another costumer. *A scary giant with a kind heart.* she softened and smiled.

"But it's monday, he has school." Eunbi inquired. The ahjumma chuckled.

"He felt bad. He said that he hasn't been here for the past two weeks and said that he wanted to make up for it. I told him that he didn't have too since it wasn't a busy day, but as stubborn as he is, he came here anyways." Eunbi and Dayoung chuckled.

"I wonder what's been bothering him for the past two weeks~~" Eunbi nudged Dayoung and she looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" Dayoung asked. Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Bye! Thank you!" Eunbi bowed to the ahjumma and grabbed Dayoung. *DENSE... that's what you are Kim Dayoung! D.E.N.S.E!!!* Eunbi shook her head at her friend and headed for her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOONIE!!!! You're a D cup right?!!" Sehun was yelling across the lingerie section of the department store. Soyoon was hiding behind the racks in embarassment. People were staring at him like he was some kind of ert.

He's been roaming around the store for the past thirty minutes with colorful patterned bra's.

*How can this guy be so oblivious of his surroundings.* she thought. Soyoon was just happy that there were no dressing rooms in this one or hell would've broken loose.

"Soyoon.... Soyoon~ah!" she was snapped out of her thoughts by Sehun's voice closing in.

"Yoonie~~ where are yo-ACCKK!" Soyoon yanked him towards her.

"Oh hey. Here you go." Sehun handed her the bra's.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." he pulled her to the cash register.

While they were waiting in line for their turn, Sehun was looking around the little shelves and his eyes beamed. He nudged Soyoon.

"Oh... Yoonie... do you need thongs too... I know you like wearing those yoga pants and stuff..." Soyoon face flushed a deep shade of red.

The people in the store were staring at them.

*OH MY GOSH! Did you have to say that out loud???* Soyoon thought and lowered her head in embarassment.

The people in the store was staring at them menacingly. She started fidgeting uncomfortably under their stares. If it's one thing that would be her weakness, it would be embarassment. She hated getting embarassed.

  The ground started shaking. Sehun lost his balance and almost fell to the floor but quickly got a hold of her.

"AHHHH!! EARTHQUAKE!!!!" the people in the store started yelling frantically and holding on to what they could. Soyoon panicked.

*!!! Breathe Soyoon.... Breathe....* she held on to Sehun tightly and started to calm her breathing, it wasn't working.

The ground shook harder. The shelves were falling down and the people were dodging them as best they could. Sehun felt her shivering in fear.

*In out, in out...Soyoon breathe... calm down.* the shaking came into an abrupt stop and everybody in the store feigned a relieved sigh.

"The hell?! Are you alright Soyoon?" he asked looking down at her in concern. She couldn't meet eyes with him. Soyoon looked around the store and a tear fell down her cheek.

The people in the store were on the ground trying to lift themselves up. Little kids were crying in fear, old people were laying on the ground helpless trying to sheild their grandchildren.

*I did this...* she thought.

Tears started falling down her cheeks uncontrollably. Sehun panicked, "Soyoon. Are you hurt? What's wrong!?" he frantically asked.

She shook her head and hugged him tightly. *I need to get out of this place before I do much worse.*

"Oppa... can we go now?" she asked in between sobs. Sehun nodded his head and they left the store.

When they got to his car, Soyoon went in without saying a word. Dried tears were on her cheeks. Sehun didn't like this image of his bestfriend at all.

*Did the earthquake scare her that bad?* Soyoon snapped out of her trance and looked back at Sehun. His face was filled with worry. She hated herself for making him feel like this.

She flashed him a warm smile. "I'm okay... let's just go." she said assuringly, though Sehun knew it wasn't true.

*Stop lying to me Soyoon.* she heard his thoughts and she looked away.

"Okay..." he started the engine and headed to Eunbi's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHOOSH~~~!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Jieun flashed in Eunbi's bedroom. Eunbi felt her heart drop in fear.

"Jieun!!! What did Ara say about not using your powers?!!!" she yelled and Dayoung came out of the bathroom in a frenzy.

"What? Who? What happened?" she saw Jieun and eventually found out what the problem was.

"I didn't hear the doorbell, so I'm guessing you teleported in here." Dayoung said nonchalantly.

Jieun eagerly nodded earning a glare from the two.

"So where's Soyo-"

"DING DONG!"

"Oooh... Julia's here!" Dayoung jumped up and they all ran downstairs to the door.

When they opened it, the sight before their eyes startled them.

Soyoon's eyes were b with tears, adding to the dried ones that already painted her cheeks. The girls pulled her in a hug.

"What happened, Soyoon?" they all asked in worry.

The wind outside started to pick up and they knew that it was their maknae's doing. Dayoung hurriedly sheilded her powers and pulled her into the house.

Jieun led her to the couch. "What's wrong??" Eunbi asked. "You can cry all you want, nobody's here but us." They gathered around her.

"I can't control myself... I-I almost hurt innocent people... U-Unni... I f-feel like a monster." Soyoon was crying hysterically and the girls hugged her.

"SSHHHHH... you're not a monster, and you better stop saying that. We were chosen for a reason. It may be a mystery for now, but I know that we aren't here for destruction." Eunbi consoled the girl. Dayoung and Jieun were already in tears.

"We can do this together. You're not alone." Dayoung assured her.

Jieun nodded, "What happened?" she asked.

"I was at the department store with Sehun and I lost it. The ground started shaking uncontrollably. I tried stopping it, but I couldn't, it went on for about a few more seconds, until I stopped. It was the worst feeling in my life. A few seconds was all it took for me to lose my sanity. A few more and I would've killed somebody." she said and sobbed.

Jieun wiped away her tears. "We need to figure this out... Dayoung almost hurt Chanyeol last night, I almost flooded our entire house, and now Soyoon."

"YOU WHAT??!!!!" they all gave her menacing stares.

"Oh, yeah... I couldn't control my fear of water while I was taking a bath last night and then all the faucets in the house broke and spewed like garden hose." she said and sank into the couch.

"All the more why, I made a decision for all of us." Eunbi stated.

"What decision?"

"We're all moving out."

"WHATTTTT???" Jieun and Dayoung sprung up the couch in disbelief. Soyoon pondered. "I'm all for it." she said. And stared at the other two.

"Come on guys... we need to do this... Or we'll hurt the people we love the most." Dayoung and Jieun's shoulders deflated.

"But who's gonna cook and clean and do other housey stuff." Jieun countered.

"If you haven't noticed we basically live by ourselves anyways. We don't have maids and we don't have chefs. Our parents are never home most of the time because of work." Soyoon said matter of factly.

"I can cook, and all of us can clean... Right Jieun?!" Eunbi shot her a glare.

"Ugh.... okay" Jieun grumbled. "But we don't have a house though. It'll take time to find or build one." Dayoung said. Jieun and Soyoon sat on the couch in defeat.

"I do." Eunbi stated and the girls looked at her in disbelief.

"You have a house???!!" they all asked in unison.

"Yep, built, designed, and fully furnished!" Eunbi beamed and the girls were still staring at her in confusion.